We are a potato loving household here but we were getting burned out on the same old recipes over and over again so recently I have been branching out and trying some new recipes I have found and I wanted to share my top ten picks with all of you.
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
- 4-6 large potatoes, chopped into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together until potatoes are lightly coated with olive oil.
Place potatoes on a baking pan, and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove potatoes from oven and gently toss, turning the potatoes over as needed. Bake for another 25 minutes or until potatoes are done roasting. Enjoy your rosemary potatoes
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled (about 5 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven, cover with water.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook until tender.
Drain; mash potatoes until smooth.
In a saucepan, cook and stir butter, cheese, milk, and remaining salt until smooth.
Stir into potatoes; fold in eggs.
Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- 1 1/2 pounds boiling potatoes (3 or 4 medium)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 bacon slices (1/4 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Transfer potatoes to a 2 1/2-quart shallow baking dish and toss with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Arrange potatoes in 1 layer and scatter bacon on top.
Bake until bacon is crisp and potatoes are cooked through and golden around edges, about 35 minutes. Loosen potatoes with a metal spatula before removing from dish.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!