A very cheap and easy way to save money this year during the Christmas season is to create your own decorations! And here’s one of them.
Things you’ll need:
- Hula hoop
- Tinsel or Garland (green and red preferably)
- Battery powered led string lights.
- Hot glue
- Holiday ribbon
*every thing can be bought at the dollar store or a Walmart.*
- Get the hula hoop, hot glue, and garland.
- Start to glue to garland to the hula-hoop and wrap it spirally.
- You can do all one color, or you can make it go every other color and wrap it all around.
- Once you’ve finished wrapping the garland on the hula-hoop; get the light strand and place onto the hula hoop, making sure it’s not totally visible.
- After all of that, get the ornaments and place on the hoop.
- Then get the ribbon and you’re going to use that to hang the hoop from the ceiling.
Now you have created your perfect Christmas chandelier!