We all know that babies grow like a weed. While your cloth diapering days are limited, many cloth diapers and accessories can be upcyled for multiple uses extending their life far beyond the days of wrapping baby’s bum.
Prefolds and Flats:
A super frugal diaper in and of itself, prefolds have so many uses long after their diapering days.
- Prefolds, especially newborn or preemie size, can be cut and modified into mama cloth. A variety of tutorials can be found on Pinterest.
- They make awesome all purpose cleaning rags, no more worries about staining up those pretty unpaper towels.
- They can be used as reusable swiffer or mop pads.
- Pillow/couch/car seat/you name it protectors. When kids get sick the results can be gnarly. Lay them down as a barrier to catch any yucky messes.
- Convert into hotpads for the oven