With the economy the way it is, a lot of people are waiting to start a family. You know how the old saying goes: if you wait until you can afford a baby, you’ll never have one. With that in mind, I decided to put a list of costs together, with also a list of the benefits of parenthood. Hope this makes you smile.
- Formula/baby food
- Crib/Highchair, etc.
- Medical Care
- Replacing things they’ve broken
- College Fund
- Some diapers are super cute, and if not, there are adorable covers!
- Your baby gets to wear adorable bibs that he can spit up all over
- You’ll have so many cute outfits that changing your baby three times a day is almost fun! I said almost.
- This part is likely to excite Daddy and give him an excuse to be the dork that he is. Love it!
- Hey, at least you can get a few bucks for these at the next yard sale?
- The way your children can cure what ails you
- At least you get new stuff? I mean, technically you did need a new one, so why not get the updated one?
- Knowing that you’ve raised a wonderful, intelligent, responsible child who is your pride and joy