I have been a member of DS for over almost 2 years. I spent the first few months watching and purchasing a few items here and there. As time went on, I started navigating other areas. One area that interested me was the “trades” section. I requested to be a seller and jumped right in with my first ISO/IHA (In Search of/I have available) list. After two or three successful trades, I was addicted. I have been trading like crazy ever since.
Here are a few reason I love trading:
- You can get items you need without leaving your house.
- You can clean out some closet space of items you no longer need, but still have life left.
- You don’t have to deal with Paypal or Ebay. (I hate paying fees)
- You don’t have to use your credit cards/bank account to get items you need (now your hubby won’t find out for sure!) J
- You can help out another family while getting something you need/want in return.
If you haven’t found the trades section, make sure you check it out. It might be a little intimidating at first, but just dive right in. The best way to learn is to just do it!
One woman’s junk just might be another woman’s treasure.