I have seen a few of these circling Facebook and I thought I would make my own. So, here’s what I would have if I could have anything for Mother’s Day. If you think of anything to add, please let me know!
- A day where I don’t have to clean my house. Nay, where someone cleans it for me, and we’re talking top to bottom!
- Breakfast in bed. But not, you know, at 7:30 when hubby and kids come barging in while I peer at them from sleep-filled eyes. There should be a bell, a magical bell, which I can ring and receive a delicious, calorie-free breakfast when I’m ready. Like 10:00.
- No crying, no whining, no complaining. No name-calling, no pushing, no hitting, no…you get my point. The kids, for this one day, should be the little angels I know they can be. Or go to their room.
- Chick-flick movie marathon! And everyone cheers when Katherine Heigl once again, gets the guy. She can’t help it she’s that beautiful.
- I don’t want to clean butts. Just sayin’.
- Bon-bons. I know it’s a cliché, but it’s a cliché for a reason.
I think that about does it for me, ladies. I don’t care about flowers, or jewelry. It’s the simple things that make a day like this great. Feel free to add your own lists!