PDA

View Full Version : How many swagbucks do you average per day?

MrsLiberty
07-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I just joined Swagbucks, I think it was 6 days ago. I have 276 Swagbucks right now, mostly from searches since I can't do any of the surveys until I've been a member for a week. I also have one referral, which got me like 12. So basically, I'm currently averaging 46 Swagbucks per day, and today I haven't gotten any at all other than the daily poll, and "thanks for using our toolbar" freebies.

So basically, who averages more Swagbucks per day than I do (Probably everybody! LOL) and how do you get them?

myfrugalfunlife
07-04-2010, 03:01 PM
46 a day is great!
For me its all over the place-I have a lot of referrals so it just depends on what they're doing and how much I'm online doing searches.

Maverick's Mama
07-04-2010, 03:14 PM
You're doing a lot better than I did at first...I was getting so few that I gave up for a month or so.

Lately I've been getting about 200-300 SB's a day, but I've recently had a surge of referrals so that helps a lot. There have been days when I've gotten BIG surveys and special offers and those days I can earn about 600 SB's a day, but its definitely not everyday.

LAst night was amazing, I woke up to 381 more swagbucks than I went to bed with (thanks to referrals and a special offer crediting). I love earning SB's while I sleep.

The SB's I get from ONLY me ONLY searching is probably less than 50 a day (today I've had NO wins, and yesterday I only had two 5's)

Manna00
07-04-2010, 03:17 PM
I normally win about 20 sbs a day by myself.

crystalanne79
07-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Just myself I get the 4 freebies everyday, then I usually get 2-3 searches which total about 30 and then if there are any swagcodes then maybe another 10.

MrsLiberty
07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
OK, cool. Thanks, everyone. I hope I can get some more referrals before long, then maybe get some more, but it's very good to know that things are already going well for me. It's just weird because I haven't won any on searches today, and only got the freebies, anda also the ones for the code that was in the blog earlier. I guess it's just really variable how each day goes, so this is to be expected! LOL

TinkerPlink
07-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I've recently had a surge of referrals so that helps a lot.
I wish I could get referrals! I keep trying, to no avail.

momk2009
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
when I average out my winnings per month, based on the 2250 I cash on each month for gift cards, it's about 66 sb's a day..but I always have left over because I can only do 5 gc's at a time and it is less 'expensive' to buy the $5 amazon gc's than the $25. So I'm not really sure lol. I have about 20 referrals too that earn for me as well.

lisaells
07-04-2010, 07:15 PM
how do you get all the referrals? I've been swagging for a few months and dont have any :-(

momk2009
07-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't do anything special..I have it in my sigline here, and my wins and prize redemptions get posted to facebook with the 'get started' link

Computermama
07-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Just myself I get the 4 freebies everyday, then I usually get 2-3 searches which total about 30 and then if there are any swagcodes then maybe another 10.

That's about what I get. I have 8 referrals, but they all either maxxed out a while ago, or never earned much. I miss having active referrals.

myfrugalfunlife
07-04-2010, 09:50 PM
how do you get all the referrals? I've been swagging for a few months and dont have any :-(

For me I found it just takes time! I've been swagging since it started and by having my referral link here in my DS siggy, my email siggy, and then on my blog (but I just started that in February of this year), I've slowly accumulated quite a bit of referrals (some have maxed out and others never did anything with it though).

Maverick's Mama
07-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Yes it just takes time. I currently have 23 referrals, I have never given my referral link anywhere but here but slowly I've gotten 23 referrals from here, somehow. I'd say about 15 of them are reasonably active, a couple are very active (and sadly are going to cash out soon so I won't be gaining SB's from them much longer :cry:) and there are some who sign up but then never seem to come back so their total is at 0. It just takes time though.

2queens&1princenmyhouse
07-04-2010, 11:18 PM
I earn about 25-30 a day. I only have 1 active referral and she's about to max out. Other than that, I get the freebies and earn about 20 on searches (mostly for DS and FB).