PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else HAVE to PEE every time they stand up?

Reuben Christopher
08-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Seriously...

The past couple of weeks (and it has only been getting worse) every time I stand up I have to pee. It doesn't matter if I peed 5 minutes ago, if I sit down then stand up again I need to pee. It is sooo much worse when I am sitting, need to pee a little, then when I stand up it's like ok I have to pee a lot now. The pressure is nuts! After I pee the pressure when standing isn't so noticeable but heaven help me should I need to pee!

Sorry just had to tell someone who wouldn't look at me like I just lost my mind (meaning my dh).

fawnintx
08-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Yep! My big-headed peanut is doing a great job squashing my bladder. I was explaining to DH the other day that it almost feels like I've got a UTI, except it doesn't hurt to pee. I just feel almost constant pressure...

BerryBlues
08-24-2010, 03:27 PM
:roflmbo: ME! I try not to sit too much for that reason. People ask why I don't sit (I'm preggo so I must alway be on my butt right??) and that is what I tell them. If I sit, I have to pee. I don;t think they get it. :giggle:

Jaxence
08-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Mine is all the time sitting or standing....just about the only relief I get is at night now..(I'm grateful for that) But seriously I sit I have to pee, I stand and I have to pee...when I do I swear I can feel baby dropping into the empty space...no rest for my bladder...Constant pressure....it's a bit of :giggle: and :banghead: mixed together

melissa820
08-24-2010, 04:06 PM
YES! The worst is when we are going for walks, I practically pee my pants and then I get home and sit down and don't have to go.

sjebillings
08-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I keep saying it's like my little guy has one hand/foot on my cervix and he's clenching my bladder with the other one! Sometimes I can walk it away and not actually go pee because he moves off of it.

*Willow*
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Yes I am so there with the OMG sudden major urge to pee when standing up moments.

Hunny Bunny Baby
08-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Glad I'm not the only one. It's very frustrating because half the time I run to the bathroom, and then once I sit down, I don't have to go afterall. I figure she must just be squashing something, but still it is no fun!

Len27
08-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh god yes, and it's freaking agonizing. It's the worst feeling, and when you actually go it's just a dribble of pee, lol. You'd think it would be a waterfall for all that pressure!

Gotta say...am nearly ready for this little monster to be on the outside already.