PDA

View Full Version : Nursing tank recs

browneyeNYmomma
10-04-2010, 10:01 AM
I need help finding the perfect nursing tank! My requirements are 1)must be form fitting as I want it to wear smoothly underneath another shirt, 2)must have atleast some light padding because even after a year I still leak on occassion but hate using separate nursing pads as they are a pain to use in public, 3)must be longer in length as I have a long torso. I am tall but very slender (sz 2) and am having a hard time finding something that meets my criteria.
I really want to be able to nurse in public without having to use a hooter hider or having my belly exposed! TIA:)

tjmom2three
10-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I like the Target ones, Gilligan & O'Mallley. They have some new ones that say long, that don't show up in the regular tank section of the site. I've found the full sling ones seem to have more material at the breast to block leakage. If you search for all G&O under Maternity and then Intimates, you can see them. They average 16.99 each.

woogiethekid
10-05-2010, 01:28 PM
I have one Glamour Mom tank and it's very very fitted (I'm a size 2 up top as well). It's past my belt on me, but I'm only 5'3". It does not however have built in padding. I use nursing pads all the time which sucks but at least I can wear the same tank a couple days in a row if I'm feeling lazy and just switch out the pads which smell of milk.
I also have some Gilligan O'Malley ones but they are not very tight at all.
Oh, I just remembered... the Glamour Mom ones come in long. I bought mine in the hospital after my first DD was born and they had both lengths there.