PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone here that...

AmandaSue22
06-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Bought massive amounts of pregnancy tests that maybe could part with some? Like I dont feel like going on ebay and waiting a week to find out if I can get them lol After my period shows anyday now we are going to be trying, so I am a major POAS-aholic and the internet cheapies worked best with my DD Stacie.

If anyone who is currently pregnant has any tests they would be willing to sell, lemme know! Thanks Mommas and congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Psychomom
06-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Well, I have 1 leftover. LMK if you want it.

AmandaSue22
06-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Well I am waiting on AF to show like any day now, maybe she wont show lol But once she shows I will come back scouting for tests lol Thank you for offering it to me, Ill let you know for sure if I need it.

Jemgirl
06-02-2006, 08:34 AM
How many do you need? I bought 40, but I'm sure I don't NEED them all:)
PM me if you'd like some!
Jeme

jedibunni
06-02-2006, 08:38 AM
How many do you need? I bought 40, but I'm sure I don't NEED them all:)
PM me if you'd like some!
Jeme

:giggle:

I'm the same! I'll find out in about 4 days hopefully if I'm preggo.....

If I am, I will have tons of OPK's and preggo tests!!! I will let you know!!!

AmandaSue22
06-03-2006, 08:14 AM
I am like 17 days after ovulation or something like that and it is a BFN all the way around lol

So I am in waiting in Limbo I guess. I should be finding out in a day or two I would think if my period was comming or not. Then I will be wanting some tests for the next month lol

myajdw
06-03-2006, 09:18 AM
i have one....i'm currently 29 weeks preggo so i really don't need it lol. LMK if you want it.