PDA

View Full Version : Back to TTC for this month anyway

mommypooh
06-02-2006, 08:14 AM
My DH has decided to try for another one and I really want another baby. I think he is felling the push from thinking his brother is having one to his cousin and everyone at his work. So I really need to get prego this month as who knows if he will change his mind next month as he has done many times. We have had 3 unplanned very easy so I hope it is just as easy this time. Any adivce for me?

also I have gone late with both my kids and been induced do you think it would hurt any to just say my period was 2 weeks after it really was? I also won't be having any u/s unless it is imparative that I do so. I also don't plan to have any blood work done either. My son after he was born was thought to be 3-5 weeks late due to the condition of his skin and other factors. My DD was thougth to be 1-2 weeks late. With neither of them did I know when my period had been and both were predicted by u/s for due date adn both were born with in 3 days of due date. What do you all think?

One other thing any herbs that can increse fertility?

Carrie
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Just DTD every day, lol! If you get pregnant easily no need for herbs or anything. I wouldn't fudge the dates, but maybe that's just me.

mommypooh
06-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I really miss being Pregnant and want to be so bad.

Abunchofus
06-02-2006, 05:17 PM
I wouldn't worry about herbs either if you don't have any probs getting preg.

there are herbs and herbal combinations you can take the last 5 to 6 weeks of your pregnancy that help prepare for labor and help you deliver closer to your due date. there are also herbs that you can take to induce labor naturally. I would certainly suggest that route rather than a medicated one through the Dr.!!!!!

But I'd worry about that AFTER you are preggers! LOL!

Have fun trying! and keep us posted!!