PDA

View Full Version : Help! - No clue what to do besides the obvious!

birdie
11-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey ladies!! I am new here on the TTC forum. DH and I have a beautiful DD who is 7.5 months old. We really want another child and have been have sex like almost everyday since I was cleared to after DD's birth. I am BF but AF returned when DD was about 8 weeks. Anyway I thought I was for sure pregnant this month and I had a really screwed up AF I had never had one like that and I felt pregnant so after I stopped bleeding a waited a couple of days and just took a test this past Monday and it was negative. I was pretty upset when I started AF and DH I think was too but was trying to be strong for me. Anyway I am thinking its just the BF thats doing it. I was thinking we should start charting and stuff so we can get serious about it. I have no earthly idea how to do any of it though and need help please!!! DH was holding me in bed the other night and rubbed my stomach and said "I hope there is a baby in here soon.":cry: Anyway I know DD is only 7.5 but we want a lot of kids and we don't want them spaced out crazy far. We have been praying about it too. Anyway if anyone can point us in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Andbabymakes2
11-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Charting and ovulation tests can be a big help ttc! GL! There's a TTC while BF'ing thread you might want to join for support!

jenniferaj072806
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes charting and opks are a great way to start! You can also check CM and CP if you are familiar with it. You should join us in the TTC while breastfeeding group. There are lots of Mamas there with lots of advice! www.Fertilityfriend.com is one charting website (thats the one I use) but there are others!! Hope this helps some! I will sub to this thread and get on later !! :)