PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Better Freaking Me Out

beccanae
02-07-2011, 07:42 AM
For the past few days my morning sickness has completely gone away. I also have a sudden burst of energy. I feel better than I have in months but it is freaking me out a bit. lol I know it is probably because I am in the second trimester now but as much as I hated the morning sickness it let me know everything was okay.

Hubby is laughing at me because he says I should be happy to be feeling better. Which I am I guess I have had the severe morning sickness for so long it just feels wrong to be feeling so well. lol

I cannot wait for my doctor's appointment next Monday so I can hear the heartbeat and know everything is okay with this little one :) It will be so nice when I can get reassuring kicks and movement!

Kbunz14
02-07-2011, 08:24 AM
:hugs: I'm sure you're just starting to feel good because it's the 2nd tri :D
my all day sick feeling stopped at 8wks ish and now at 13wks I'm getting a HUGE burst of energy. My appt is next tuesday with a u/s, but I'm positive it'll all be good :)

mommaLC
02-07-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm jealous, I never get a burst of energy! by the time the second trimester hits supporting a extra person starts taking its tole on me and major anemia kicks in.

sheenashine
02-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Yey for the second trimester!!! Don't worry, just enjoy! :goodvibes:

estradaamyl
02-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Loving the extra energy, but I'm kinda with you. I can't wait for some movement!

sugar_crystalz
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I felt the same way around 8-9 weeks when my morning sickness is usually getting worse and mine was getting better. Now that I've heard the heartbeat a few times I'm just enjoying that I'm not throwing up all the time!

mommabritt
02-08-2011, 09:27 AM
I think its normal to freak out when we start feeling better. In our minds, the changes and hormonal things are a good sign to us. But, its totally natural to feel better after the first trimester and even before it ends. :hugs: mama

beccanae
02-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the support. My boobs starting killing me again this morning but other than that I am still feeling great :)

mamatwo8
02-08-2011, 10:09 AM
No worries mama! It can be freaky to feel "better" ... your supposed to... enjoy the energy, in a few months youll wish you had it!