PDA

View Full Version : ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

igotmywings
04-01-2011, 12:27 AM
FLASH YOUR STASH PEOPLE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/teezmepeaz/108_0373.jpg

When i posted this the other day I was only missing 6 BG elementals (my FAV!) in the photo..well now im also missing 6 goodmamas..

CD'ing is ADDICTIVE!

Like I said though I am going to sell most of my stash when I finish buying up as many elementals I can find in my price range. Right now I have 11. And I was 40(12 for each day plus a few extra) so I still have a tad bit of a ways to go. But I am thinking I might try some goodmamas maybe I will like them? But they are pretty expensive even used. I found 6 on spots for 10 bucks each and nabbed them really quickly..So I am thinking maybe some other type of fitted? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheap fitteds I got that have no name...but They are size small and soon enough she will be growing out of the rise in them!

Can you guys recommend a good affordable fitted?

puppyloven
04-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Very Nice!

Mine is boring with pfs and a few pul covers and some wool, but I love it!

MyKylie
04-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Holy Diapers woman!!!!!! Thats a lot of diapers! I have nothing fun. Just thirsties and prefolds.

theredheads
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
OMG thats more diapers than I can fathom having in my house! I would love to have a stash like that, but I'm sure I wouldn't use most of them. We have 11 BG 4.0, 5 FB, 1 Sunbaby (leaks every time, so it's a backup), 12 flip inserts and 4 flip covers (we use flip at night, they suck for poop but are SO absorbent for pee). So, that's 17 daytime diapers and a bunch of flips for at night or emergencies. It gets me through enough days before laundering even though it's a small stash.

igotmywings
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
LOL yeah while I liked prefolds after I got my first Elemental i just couldn't go back..that and I really suck with prefolds...poo always came out the sides no matter what fold I did! I do still LOVE my thirsties covers over fitteds though! and thirsties duo diapers are still one of my top favorites!

blessed1018
04-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Wow! That is an amazing stash. That could be for multiple kids. :)

We just have Thirsties duo covers (two with snaps, one with aplix), a sized Thirsties that he is almost outgrown (x-small), and one SwaddleBees fleece cover (which is also almost too small).

I need to get some more duo covers pronto. We use a mixture of GMD prefolds and regular prefolds. The yellow edge GMDs are still too big (they fit...but they look really funny), and we can still use the orange edge (newborn) tri-folded. Then I have a dozen regular prefolds that I can snappi b/c he is skinny and has no butt. :giggle: I prefer to snappi his dipes, since that normally keeps the poo in.

I am selling a few things that I won't be keeping for the next baby (sling that didn't work out, nursing covers) so that I can get more dipes.

igotmywings
04-01-2011, 03:31 PM
ya know i looooove my thirsties duos size 1 but im a tad d disappointed in them...they are supposed to work till 9 months but they are already completely unsnapped! yet the velco is still almost totally overlapping each other.....yet the size 2 is still WAY too big

Pikemommy
04-01-2011, 06:58 PM
OMG thats more diapers than I can fathom having in my house! I would love to have a stash like that, but I'm sure I wouldn't use most of them. We have 11 BG 4.0, 5 FB, 1 Sunbaby (leaks every time, so it's a backup), 12 flip inserts and 4 flip covers (we use flip at night, they suck for poop but are SO absorbent for pee). So, that's 17 daytime diapers and a bunch of flips for at night or emergencies. It gets me through enough days before laundering even though it's a small stash.

We've got 26 Sunbaby's that i've been using for 9 months on DD without a problem...maybe you got one with a flaw? I :wub: them better than my BGOS.

My stash:
6 BGOS
26 Sunbaby OS
24 prefolds
2 size 2 thirstie duos ( one snap, one aplix)
10 made by me OS
1 WAHM OS (who I bought my pattern from)

LadybugMonkey
04-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow! That looks like a lot of diapers.

Ours stash (for 2 in diapers)
28 Happy heiny one-size
10 fuzzibunz one size
6 Blueberry minky
2 Large sbish fitteds
2 small sbish fitteds
2 bumby wool soakers (one for each of them)
1 pair shorties
10 xs fuzzibunz (not used anymore)
10 small happy heinys
22 One size mini happy heinys

6 thirsties duo fitteds on the way and one mystery diaper

Thats 97 diapers total and I am still washing constantly... I'll try to get some pictures when most are clean.

blessed1018
04-02-2011, 12:24 AM
ya know i looooove my thirsties duos size 1 but im a tad d disappointed in them...they are supposed to work till 9 months but they are already completely unsnapped! yet the velco is still almost totally overlapping each other.....yet the size 2 is still WAY too big

I have the opposite...my snap covers are still closing up small, but the velcros are looking like they are further apart now. However, unless I use the newborn prefolds underneath...I have to totally undo the rise. I am worried size ones are not going to work out for two long. This kid has a long torso.

vittoriosmom
05-01-2011, 12:19 PM
FLASH YOUR STASH PEOPLE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/teezmepeaz/108_0373.jpg

When i posted this the other day I was only missing 6 BG elementals (my FAV!) in the photo..well now im also missing 6 goodmamas..

CD'ing is ADDICTIVE!

Like I said though I am going to sell most of my stash when I finish buying up as many elementals I can find in my price range. Right now I have 11. And I was 40(12 for each day plus a few extra) so I still have a tad bit of a ways to go. But I am thinking I might try some goodmamas maybe I will like them? But they are pretty expensive even used. I found 6 on spots for 10 bucks each and nabbed them really quickly..So I am thinking maybe some other type of fitted? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheap fitteds I got that have no name...but They are size small and soon enough she will be growing out of the rise in them!

Can you guys recommend a good affordable fitted?

WOW MAMA! How many dipes do you have??????/// I lost track trying to count!

fluffybunsdiapers
05-06-2011, 09:08 AM
wow-love the stash-I just sold all mine about 3 weeks ago :( but I make custom fitteds if your interested-based on baby's measurements-so I can make a taller rise for you-if you were interested-I don't really know bout name brand fitted's I only ever used wahm ones-lol-I definatly have some stash envy though