PDA

View Full Version : Would this make you concerned??

Mommy2JJ
04-09-2011, 09:25 PM
I am almost 33 weeks. Today and yesterday I've had loose stools, odd for me, sorry TMI. I've also just the last day or two noticed a decrease in movements. She is usually really active at night and tonight I had a cream soda trying to get her to move, she did move, but it wasn't her normal bigger movements....smaller movements here and there. I know my doctor said more important that they follow their pattern and her is normally sleep during the day and active at night in the early AM...which I didn't feel much today.

I don't know I tend to worry and my dh just tells me everything is fine. Should i be worried??

ETA I ate some jelly beans too and sat here....still not much of anything when normally i am feeling a lot....

MamaWillow
04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
It would worry me too but I'm also a worry wart! I would call you doc though just to be safe. I'm 32 weeks and there was a big change in movement last weekend, just for a few days. She was still moving, but they seemed slower and kind of smaller, like little flutters rather than kicks. I called and the doc said as long as she is moving it's fine, she probably changed position.

If you are still feeling movement (like do the kick counts, 10 in an hour) then it's probably okay. But if you still feel uneasy it doesn't hurt to call.

stevensmom
04-09-2011, 10:22 PM
It wouldnt hurt to call...they get calls all the time

but if you do feel her move 10xs per hour she is most likely fine maybe just got in a more comfy position

:hugs: hope she gets kicking soon

Mommy2JJ
04-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Thanks, she moved a few good movements and kind of woke up a little. I am wondering if she changed positions?? She was hanging out transverse....now I feel the movement down low.

I am just going to keep an eye on her for the next couple days. I do have an ultrasound on Friday, so that should reassure me a little too.

It's hard not to worry sometimes....I know she is getting bigger and running out of room too, I can feel that lol.

myajdw
04-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Whether you're a worry wart or not it's always better safe than sorry. My ds2 is a good example of that.

I was 31.5 weeks...oncall dr (not my normal ob) told me it sounded like I had the flu bug going around. It was around midnight...I didn't take his advice and went in anyhow....nurses didn't take me seriously either. I was in pain, nothing showing on the monitors etc. AN HOUR after I was there she decided to check me, I was at 6 with my bag bulging out of my cervix.

Had I not listened to MY gut, I wouldn't have gone in. Had I not listened to MY gut the nurse wouldn't have gotten annoyed enough to check me anyhow. Had I not listened to MY gut he would have been born at home at 31.5 weeks an hour away from any hosp that oculd have helped us.

Better safe than sorry.

angel0123
04-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Call. I have done it before. Better safe than sorry.