PDA

View Full Version : Highlights Magazine

o3b
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Do you get it? What is a good price?

Hitchkids
03-28-2007, 06:12 PM
We get it and the older ones love it. They are 7 and 9. We've been getting it for a few years. Probably at least since the oldest was 5. But we get it for free from various relatives who buy the subscription for the kids for Christmas. I think it's coming from my brother right now, used to be from MIL but I realized we were getting several copies and so she stopped buying it. But I think you can get it for $12 or less a year.

milehighmonkeys
03-28-2007, 10:40 PM
I have a whole bunch of old ones I got at a garage sale last summer. There's some fun stuff in there, but I probably won't subscribe just because that's not something I tend to do. I guess I'm just THAT cheap.

o3b
03-30-2007, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the replies.

DS2 and I went to a foot doctor appt and it kept him busy the whole time he was getting his plaster cast (for orthotics) made. I hadn't really thought about the magazine before, but he had such a good time going through it with me and it seemed he was just getting to an age to appreciate most of it (he's six).

I'm usually cheap, too, but it looked like a magazine he would want to write in and I'm probably more lazy about photo-copying the pages. :goodvibes:

targhee
03-30-2007, 10:10 PM
But I think you can get it for $12 or less a year.
Where?? The cheapest I find is about $30 a year.