PDA

View Full Version : Please help me...

justineybean
06-06-2011, 01:29 PM
...find a bra that fits! I just ordered the Bravado Bliss and got it in 34H/I which is the biggest cup size they have. The band fits but the cup is still too small. I just want to cry. I can't find anything that fits. I've been going braless or cramming myself into a maternity bra if I go somewhere - it is a D cup size but has a larger band so I can at least get it on but it's NOT pretty - or comfy - or healthy, apparently, since I had mastitis about a week ago. My DD is 2 1/2 weeks old so I suspect I'll be at this size for at least a little while. Please help me! Where can I find a huge, supportive, comfortable nursing bra? At this point, I doubt I need to worry about a pretty one... lol. Thanks in advance.

srkobus
06-06-2011, 02:36 PM
i have a couple by the brand anita, that fit nicely. check out www.breakoutbras.com lots of mama sized nursing bras for us well endowed women. and great customer service. they also have an awesome tutorial for measuring to get you correct size. boy was i shocked last time i was preggo. i was wearing a 34F and turned out i was a 34H. don't even want to know what i am this time around, lol!

justineybean
06-06-2011, 03:11 PM
i have a couple by the brand anita, that fit nicely. check out www.breakoutbras.com lots of mama sized nursing bras for us well endowed women. and great customer service. they also have an awesome tutorial for measuring to get you correct size. boy was i shocked last time i was preggo. i was wearing a 34F and turned out i was a 34H. don't even want to know what i am this time around, lol!

Lol this was me! I think I've been wearing the wrong size my whole life. I was pretty shocked too, especially when the biggest size didn't even fit me. I actually ordered from Breakout Bras so that will make it easy to exchange!! Thanks so much mama. :)

Leaner
06-06-2011, 04:25 PM
I love the Anita bra. The cup size seemed to run bigger than Bravado. (I wear a 32 or 34f/g unless really full.)

justineybean
06-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I love the Anita bra. The cup size seemed to run bigger than Bravado. (I wear a 32 or 34f/g unless really full.)

Which one did you get?? Did you order from Breakout Bras?

jeepmom
06-06-2011, 05:56 PM
An around the house solution may be a running tank...I am normally a 36D but was 38F after DD was born...the XL tank gave me support from the spandex and minimal shelf bra. (Great for sleeping).

shreck
06-06-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm about your size and am a nursing bra junkie, lol, always on the hunt for the "perfect" one. I have quite a varied collection from nursing for so many years! Anyway, I have a new favorite! It's this one: http://www.breakoutbras.com/product/Anita-Underwire-Nursing-Bra/Nursing-Bras - I decided to try it after reading some reviews on it, and I'm so glad I did! I got it in 34H, and it fits so much better, more comfy and more supportive than my Bravado Bliss in 34H/I(which I got during pregnancy but now completely spill out of now that milk is in). I seriously love this Anita and will be getting more. Even though it's an underwire it doesn't feel like it. It's so comfy and looks great under clothes(seems to make me look smaller).

aumismommy
06-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Me too - I finally found 3 that I love. I will check the brands tomorrow. I'm a 34g in one, 32h in another and 34f in the other.

katiegud
06-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I like Fancee Free. Very true to size. I've tried 3 bravados and none of them fit!

mrsashleyo
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I am also a 34/36 F. I only have one nursing bra and it's from from bravado. It fits well it's an underwire which I need! I've never had mastitis thank god! I did have a mama on here convert two of my good fitting bras to nursing bras. I love them! They are wacola (sp ) brand. So if you have bras that fit but aren't nursing ones that is a cheap option. She converted 2 and took the bands in and I think I paid $10-15 with shipping? So affordable. If your interested let me know I'll try to hunt her down.

Eta- I will be checking these other ones out that you all mentioned for my new LO so thanks!!!

lovemygirlseques
06-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I also recommend the Anita bra. I am a 38E and it's the only one that is supportive. You can get an underwire version or one without .

MaAzCaMDVa
06-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Interesting...I have three Bravado and one Anita. Anita is too small, though I got fitted for it and two of the three Bravado are my favorite bras. I'm a 38 H/I in Bravado sizing and love this bra:
http://www.bravadodesigns.com/shop/the-original-nursing-bra-double-plus-style

It's like a sports bra. But now I'm going to look into the Breakout website for some other options, especially when I don't want the uni-boob look.

Leaner
06-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm about your size and am a nursing bra junkie, lol, always on the hunt for the "perfect" one. I have quite a varied collection from nursing for so many years! Anyway, I have a new favorite! It's this one: http://www.breakoutbras.com/product/Anita-Underwire-Nursing-Bra/Nursing-Bras - I decided to try it after reading some reviews on it, and I'm so glad I did! I got it in 34H, and it fits so much better, more comfy and more supportive than my Bravado Bliss in 34H/I(which I got during pregnancy but now completely spill out of now that milk is in). I seriously love this Anita and will be getting more. Even though it's an underwire it doesn't feel like it. It's so comfy and looks great under clothes(seems to make me look smaller).
That one is the one I have, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE

KristieW
06-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I third the suggestion on that style of Anita... 36Hish and it's SO supportive and comfy... I forgot what the girls look like when they're held up where they need to be! :giggle: