PDA

View Full Version : Sonlight Core E, Grade 3 readers (for Cores B and C), IEW SWI B, Great Musicians etc.

fitwilsons
07-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Sonlight American History Part 2 - Core E (4), Complete set, bought new from Sonlight last year (2010). 5 day. Comes with IG, readers, read-alouds, history, language arts. PLUS Story of the USA books 3 & 4 AND Timeline figures - all new. Complete list at bottom of post. $350 ppd.

Sonlight Readers set - for Core B, C or B+C (formerly 1, 2 or 1+2) Grade 3 readers - complete. With Schedule/Study notes. Bought new 2010. Complete list at bottom of list. $60 ppd

IEW Student Writing Intensive Group B, All 4 DVD's in excellent condition. Notebook not included, but can be downloaded from IEW for $10. $65 ppd.

Great Musicians Series set, From Vision Forum. Hardly used at all. No defects or marks Practically new. Includes: 8 books and study guides (8 different composers) and 4 CD's (2 composers per CD). $95 ppd. obo

The Story of the U.S.A. books 3 & 4, Brand new. I'm selling these as a set for $20 or each for $11 postage paid. I have two sets available.

Landmark History of the American People $20 ppd, used in Core D and E

BOOK LISTS:

Sonlight Core 4 (E)

Bought summer of 2010 new from Sonlight. Books are in great condition, a few more worn than others. Iíve tried to make note of any defects that Iíve seen. This is a complete core, but is missing Landmark History book (which would have been bought with Core 3). Please email me with any questions. Thank you.

Read Alouds

Rules of the Road
The Winged Watchman
The Great Turkey Walk
Across Five Aprils
Oxford Illustrated American Poems
Caddie Woodlawn
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
Miracles on Maple Hill
Little Britches
Cheaper by the Dozen
The Great Wheel
Moccasin Trail
All Sail Set

History

Letter to Mrs. Roosevelt
Lincoln: A Photo-biography
Monitor and Merrimac
Wee Sing America - CD fine, Booklet has a torn back cover (my kids LOVED these songs) Songs are intact and readable, just the cover is damaged.
Hero over Here
In Search of the Source
World Wars - Hardcover that has a small rip on the outside spine (doesnít affect function - I can tape it if you like, just let me know).
William Wilberforce
Story of Thomas Alva Edison
South America
Unit about Canada
Simon Bolivar
Story of the USA 3 - new unused
Story of the USA 4 - new unused

Readers

The Perilous Road
By the Great Horn Spoon
Freedom Train: Harriet Tubman
Shades of Gray
Turn Homeward, Hannalee
Old Yeller
Helen Keller
All of a Kind Family
Thimble Summer
In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
Plain Girl
Gone Away Lake
The Seventeenth Swap
Bruchko
The Wright Brothers
George Washington Carver
The Terrible Wave
Shoes for Everyone
Sing Down the Moon

Also:

Core 4 Instructor Guide
Timeline Figures (complete, unused)
Language Arts Instructor Guide
LA Student Sheets: Week 1 missing, Week 2 - one unused student sheet, Week 3 on - 2 unused student sheets per week.

Readers 2 Intermediate Complete Set
(now listed as Readers Grade 3 on Sonlight.com, but the package/books are still exactly the same)
Bought 2010

Includes:

Reader Schedule and Study Guide

and

Clara and the Bookwagon
The Long Way to a New Land
The Long Way Westward
Prairie School
Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie
Third Grade Detectives #1 and #2
The Chalk Box Kid
The Paint Brush Kid
Cora Frear
Tippy Lemmey
Third Grade Detectives #10
Tornado
Jake Drake: Bully Buster
Third Grade Detectives #4
Secret Valley
A Question of Yams
The House on Walenska Street
The Littles
The Last Little Cat
Riding the Pony Express
a $119 ($107 if you are a Core member) retail value for $60 postage paid.

MeCoco
08-09-2011, 09:42 PM
HI
I am just wondering if you still have the sonlight american history workbooks and textbook for sale?
Thanks!