PDA

View Full Version : Anyone elses morning sickness still peaking?!

Mama_Destiny
07-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I thought a couple weeks ago my M/S was bad, but it's gotten even worse over the past few days! I've never been *this* sick and tired with my other pregnancies! My friends are like are you SURE there is only one in there?! LOL!
While I'm complaining about it, I'm super happy to "feel" preggo, makes me feel like this is going to be a nice sticky baby.
(But :yuck: to all the puking! LOL! )

Anyone else still feeling YUCKY?!

Come on 2nd Trimester!!! :thumbsup:

Fitter
07-06-2011, 12:33 PM
I have never had ms this bad and yes it is still getting worse :yuck: I get you on the happy that there is a healthy baby in there to make me so sick but man it sucks.

I have had ms every time but this is the worst it has been. I finally caved yesterday and called the doctor for a rx of zofran, that has helped a bit. Honestly I can't wait for the next several weeks to be over.

leeuhhh
07-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Mine is awful! Ugh. I'm leaving work early today. They were overstaffed and I jumped on the chance to leave. Bout to eat Chinese so it will probably get worse LOL.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
I was I thought bad, and then it got worse, now it is calming down a lot, I am nauseated but the puking itself has calmed so much. I am feeling better, so far nothing today, it is only 12:33pm though so lol

mmmarmalade
07-06-2011, 02:01 PM
I haven't read the other posts, but OH MY YES! It seems like lately, it's one day off, one day on. On the days I"m pretty good, I avoid taking my zofran because 1 it's expensive and 2 it totally plugs up my plumbing IYKWIM. But then the next day is WAY worse than before and I end up actually puking, which I've avoided most of this time. (I'm a violent puker and end up throwing up blood, going hoarse and feeling like my ribs are bruised for several days, and that's after just throwing up ONCE. I try to avoid it at all costs.) I'm now throwing up every other day... the day AFTER I don't take the pill. Guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and take it every day.

kismetbaby
07-06-2011, 02:42 PM
So far (knock on wood) mine has been a little better the past couple days after being pretty awful last week. So unless it goes downhill again, I think the peak for me would have been week 10. The first couple days of week 11 were BAD, but as I said the past couple have been really good. . .so here's hoping that we're all over the hump soon!

momof3boys1girl
07-06-2011, 02:54 PM
mine is come and go. Monday i was sick after every meal. Tuesday was okay. This morning not so good shouldnt have had choc milk and strawberries for breakfast :blush: i ate a salad and peach for lunch and so far I dont feel sick. I did take a zofran this morning though. My last one too.

mrscompgeek
07-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Mine is actually gone!!! Woo hoo! It faded away at 10 weeks and at 13 weeks now its totally gone!

pearryandbellasmama
07-06-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm 13w3d and i feel like it's not getting better yet. Blah!!! :( I felt better a few days last week and now it's back full force.

Fitter
07-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Okay so I took zofran for 2 days and had no nausea or vomiting it was great, but I got a killer headache. Seriously I have never had a headache that bad in my whole life. So I stopped the zofran and it went away and now of course I feel like crap again :banghead:

Lady_B
07-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Take Tylenol with it

Fitter
07-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Oh I took tylenol non stop for the last 2 days, it didn't help at. all. I am bummed, I may try the unisom in addition to my B6 and seeif that will provide some relief.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
07-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Well, I jinxed myself after my last post, yesterday was awful! Luckily towards dinnertime I was feeling better.

eracheld
07-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Mine is FINALLY starting to go away at 11wks 4days. I still have some bad days here and there but I can actually eat now. Unfortunately MS has been replaced with these awful headaches!

flmamao2
07-07-2011, 08:31 PM
11w5d and still sick, I had a few good days so I thought it was over, but I was very wrong :(

upstategirl
07-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Mine is not too bad but, compared to the other two times I was pregnant it's bad. I had none with my boys. Now I have to have something in belly or I throw up in the morning. I'm 13 weeks so I'm hoping it goes away. I'm also VERY tired still. Didn't have that with my boys either. I just get very worn out very easily.

Lady_B
07-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Last time it was just a little bit of morning sickness Nd it lasted till like brunch time every day or till I ate some crackers and right at 12 weeks it was gone. This baby I always have like a lingering sickness waiting to pounce. It's like hanging over my head saying mommy I'm the boss. That's how I know it's a boy, if he's anything like his daddy he will live to drive me crazy lol

Mama_Destiny
07-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Mine is finally starting to get a bit better(hope I'm not jinxing myself!). I hadn't had any issues for a couple days, but yesterday I drank apple juice, and didn't feel like eating until later in the morning, by the time my food was ready, my apple juice was ready to come up, too...blech! I'm getting some of my energy back finally as well.

treegirl75
07-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Mine is slowly getting better too - I actually felt semi-normal yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
07-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I am 12 weeks and still getting nauseated through the day, no more actual puking so that is a plus!

solarbabies
07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I am 14 weeks and still sick as can be all day, everyday and taking zofran. With dd, I was sick until a few days after I delivered and lived on zofran the entire pregnancy. I don't know if I should still have hope that this will subside or not.

orangemegs
07-19-2011, 04:27 AM
14 weeks and still waiting to feel better too. I keep thinking we are turning a corner then the afternoon comes.... Or 10am sometimes. Yuck! I am happy to be craving some foods now Instead of just gaging it down.

upstategirl
07-19-2011, 08:03 AM
I thought I was getting better but, for the past couple of mornings I have been sick. Today I just smelled somthing off and got sick. I'm also more tired with this baby then my last two. Sunday I could not get off the couch till noon. Even then only after doing dishes I once again had no energy. My poor boys, we have not done as much as we usally do in the summer. Hoping to get my energy back soon. LOL :)

CASMama711
07-19-2011, 01:11 PM
15 weeks and still throwing up every day, regardless of whether I take Zofran. With my DD I stopped puking at 16 weeks and the nausea slowly lessened after that, but it didn't completely go away until she was born. At this point, I'm just praying for a repeat of that!