Lucky Child
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Um... does anyone eat/drink it?

MommaRhi
06-07-2006, 03:38 PM
what is it? I've never heard of it!

Jillybean
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
My husband and I drink it in Monavie. He is a distributor, if you would like more info you can contact me or visit monavie.com . It is soooo good for you.

ChurchPunkMom
06-07-2006, 03:57 PM
I got some ice cream made with it from Trader Joe's the other night... It was ok.

lovemygirls
06-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I never heard of it:headscratch:

tiredmommyof8
09-01-2007, 06:22 AM
what is it? I've never heard of it!

Acai (pronounced ah-SAH'-ee) is a small round dark purple berry native to tropical Central and South America. If you watch "Oprah" you will know that the Acai berry is one of the Top 10 Superfoods as reported by Dr. Perricone. Acai has the highest ORAC score (oxygen radical absorption capacity) of any fruit or vegetable. Foods with high ORAC scores are desirable for their health benefits. The Acai berry contains powerful antioxidants 10 times more than the antioxidant power of cranberries. Other well known antioxidants are blueberries, grapes, green tea, red wine, pomegranates, and blackberries. There are numerous Acai berry juices available on the market now. If you decide to drink them pay attention to the lable of the juice you are purchasing as some have caffeine added.

MatildasMum
09-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Costco has a Acai/Blueberry Juice. I forget the brand name. It's gooooood.