PDA

View Full Version : Not showing ?

ilovecookie
07-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Anyone just have a slight bump, and not really showing yet? I am 15 weeks and just have enough showing that it could be bump or extra fluff. I thought I was showing by now with my others but my memory has left the building!

I am a size 12, 5"4 and can still wear some regular pants.

Anyone else?

mrscompgeek
07-18-2011, 07:33 AM
nope, major stomach over here!! I havent been able to wear my regular pants since 6 weeks. Im about your size, 5'3 and size 10. This is my 2nd and Im showing a ton more now then with DD!

Christylkeller
07-18-2011, 08:20 AM
Nope... been out of regular pants since 7 or 8 weeks, but this is my fourth. Actually I have always popped out early, but then it all slows down and I never get really big. Most people don't think I am due when I am because I end up carrying so deep by the end.

stacieandtheboys
07-18-2011, 09:03 AM
I can still wear my regular clothes. I have a little bump but you can't really tell.

Fitter
07-18-2011, 11:01 AM
nah I have popped, it happens earlier every time for me but in the last 1-2 weeks it has b/c pretty obvious.

ilovecookie
07-18-2011, 12:29 PM
I have two littles ones and it seems like I really haven't gotten a bump so much yet. It makes me a bit worried but all my tests and us's have been fine, as well as I have a fetal dipper at home to check every so often.

I guess every pregnancy REALLY is different.

vittoriosmom
07-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I have two littles ones and it seems like I really haven't gotten a bump so much yet. It makes me a bit worried but all my tests and us's have been fine, as well as I have a fetal dipper at home to check every so often.

I guess every pregnancy REALLY is different.

Your uterus might be positioned differently. Do you have a tilted uterus?

leeuhhh
07-18-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm 12 weeks and my whole stomach is big, but only because all the fat and organs are getting pushed up and out. It's kinda silly looking. Hehehe.

Mama_Destiny
07-18-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm 12 weeks and my whole stomach is big, but only because all the fat and organs are getting pushed up and out. It's kinda silly looking. Hehehe.

This is me, too. It's mostly just my organs pushing up right now. :giggle:

ilovecookie
07-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Yep!! Tilted! You think that makes a difference? I swear, with the others, I was huge but it could just be that all u remember is the end part of the pregnancy.

vittoriosmom
07-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Yep!! Tilted! You think that makes a difference? I swear, with the others, I was huge but it could just be that all u remember is the end part of the pregnancy.

I think it makes a difference...Once the uterus moves to a normal position you will start showing more...
My uterus is tilted all the way to my back...When I wake up in the morning and my stomach is empty I hardly look pregnant (almost 17 weeks!!!). Once I start eating (and I never stop during the day) I show more and more and at the end of the day I look 6 months pregnant...

ilovecookie
07-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes!!! That is exactly how I am!!!! My morning belly is super flat and by end of day, it gets bigger!

Mine is tilted just like that 2. So glad I am not the only one, you made me feel so much better!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
my belly has been popped out for a few weeks, but this is baby #4 also. I have been out fof reg clothes since 6-7-8 weeks, don't remember but it was very early on this time.

eracheld
07-18-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm barely showing, I posted a pic in the belly pics thread. I'm tall with a long torso so it takes me forever to show. I didn't show at all with DS until like 25 weeks.