PDA

View Full Version : Take a nap for me please

blackberry75
08-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm so tired this pregnancy. At my first client today, all I could think about was sneaking in a nap. I'm there for four hours and usually finish everything on the to do list in 2 hours, even with toileting breaks every hour. I was so tempted to sneak into one of the extra bedrooms and doze off for 20mins-not that I would in reality, but man those beds look comfy.

I had to stop in the office for a box of exam gloves, so that ate up my nap time before my next client:( Now I'm flat out exhausted, have to make my dinner to take with me, and drive to my next client where I'll be till 8pm. Looks like a PB&J and apple sauce kinda night, I'm to tired to make anything else and the leftovers got eaten. So take a nap for me and send some of those rested feeling my way. How dearly I miss my 44oz Speedway Coke Zero right now.

CountryChicMama
08-02-2011, 02:03 PM
:hugs:

mommie2avery
08-02-2011, 03:32 PM
i feel your pain today!

bccc624
08-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm exhausted too. I can't sleep long at night, I always wake up early, and can't go back to sleep. And then with a three year old running around all day, a nap is out of the question. I'm pretty much stuck.

:hugs: and hopes that the first trimester fatigue eases up soon.

*Peanut*
08-03-2011, 04:43 PM
:hugs: Sorry, BB
\]

magoose
08-03-2011, 06:48 PM
:hugs: mama. I feel the same. I work as an RN at a super busy oral surgery clinic. I basically work for a bunch of money hungry men who like to keep us nurses running all day. I am so darn tired by lunch time, I can barely keep my eyes open! I actually had to take a nap at work yesterday on my lunch break. I had to lay down in the recovery room for about 20minutes, just so I could function until the end of the day. Fatigue is not fun. Crossing my fingers that it passes quickly for us all!