PDA

View Full Version : are you a burper too?

crunch!910
08-11-2011, 04:54 AM
I am a NON STOP burper when pregnant. They aren't usually load, but I can just feel these bubbles in my tummy and have to burp. Mostly they are silent, but CONSTANT. But after I eat or drink, then the loud ones come. I really just cannot help myself! If I don't burp, I feel nauseous.

It just seems like a strange 'symptom' to me. NONE of my friends who had children have ever had this problem. But I did with DS, and I'm doing with this little one too.

xoxCoralxox
08-11-2011, 06:27 AM
I am a NON STOP burper when pregnant. They aren't usually load, but I can just feel these bubbles in my tummy and have to burp. Mostly they are silent, but CONSTANT. But after I eat or drink, then the loud ones come. I really just cannot help myself! If I don't burp, I feel nauseous.

It just seems like a strange 'symptom' to me. NONE of my friends who had children have ever had this problem. But I did with DS, and I'm doing with this little one too.

Not really , I find I can't control my burping when I'm puking ....I'll gag , puke , then burp burp burp burp puke burp burp puke burp puke burp burp burp gag gag puke.....it's kinda sad.....I'm a very quite puker , but this morning the burping was rediculious

******Please excuse auto correct.....my iPad thinks it's smarter than me******

tomandlorih
08-11-2011, 10:28 AM
My DH said he knew for days before I took the test that it would be positive. Simply because I was burping so much! LOL

magoose
08-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Yep, I'm a burper too! It gets worse as my pregnancy progresses. Last pregnancy when I was really big, I'd burp ALL the time...loud ones too, lol. I have to let them out, but it's soooo embarassing! lol My sister is the exact same way when she's preggers too.

mageelindse3
08-11-2011, 04:36 PM
These are cracking me up!! I am a big time burper this time around -- wasnt with my 4 year old these are big loud long inapproriate burp's all day! I work in Social Services and have been getting nervous around my families/clients that a big one will come .... my co-workers and spouse have got a few really good laughs from it though!

*LizziesLoops*
08-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Yep I burp too...drives me crazy! They're generally quiet but every so often they get loud...so embarrassing...but it keeps me from puking at least...

blackberry75
08-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Um, well I'm having issues with "bubbles", they just aren't coming out the same end yours are:blush:. And no, they aren't quiet either:blush::blush:

png_lovebirds
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Um, well I'm having issues with "bubbles", they just aren't coming out the same end yours are:blush:. And no, they aren't quiet either:blush::blush:

Uh yeah.....this is me too.....but I have an inability to burp....so all air in the system has to come out.....the other way...:blush:

CountryChicMama
08-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Yep I burp too...drives me crazy! They're generally quiet but every so often they get loud...so embarrassing...but it keeps me from puking at least...

:yeahthat: