PDA

View Full Version : So who's going to find out??

Parker's_Mommy1116
08-22-2011, 08:05 AM
If it's a boy or girl?? Who wants it to be a surprise? I'm def going to find out!!! :-)

Computermama
08-22-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm planning on team green. I might cave though.

moonlightblonde
08-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Team green over here! I knew with dd and don't want to find out this time.

MNclothdiaperin'Momma
08-22-2011, 08:38 AM
I will have to find out. I love going and picking out specific things for the new little one. I had at one point thought about going team green, but I just love going shopping for specific things too much!

froggymiamore
08-22-2011, 08:59 AM
I would love to wait and be surprised but DH is not having it! :giggle: He's a planner and NEEDS to know, LOL!

3wyobabes
08-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Not finding out! It's our last one, and I had sooooo much more fun when we didn't find out :)

SeaChellsRun
08-22-2011, 09:44 AM
We didn't have any u/s with DD and I plan the same with this one, so surprise!!

Parker's_Mommy1116
08-22-2011, 10:03 AM
I will have to find out. I love going and picking out specific things for the new little one. I had at one point thought about going team green, but I just love going shopping for specific things too much!

Lol!! Same here!!! I love shopping!!! I can't wait to start buying cute little diapers and hopefully dresses and girly stuff!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!!

MNclothdiaperin'Momma
08-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Lol!! Same here!!! I love shopping!!! I can't wait to start buying cute little diapers and hopefully dresses and girly stuff!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!!

The girly stuff was my favorite...The dresses! And matching hair accessories! And diaper cover! Oh, now I'm excited! :roflmbo:

chayla
08-22-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't know if we'll find out. I didn't want to last time but DH said we had to! I don't know fif I can hold out though. Time will tell.

Starlite
08-22-2011, 10:36 AM
We won't find out! We LOVED having DD be a surprise! She was born at home, in the water, and I snuggled her up and we spent a few minutes falling in love with her before checking to find out if she was a girl or boy! It was wonderful! We both wanted a girl, so we wanted to fall in love with this child BEFORE finding out it was a boy if that was the case. :giggle:
We'll do that again. :wub:

Amers78
08-22-2011, 11:05 AM
We will plan to find out. With baby 3 we were not going to find out and I caved seconds before we walked in the room for the ultrasound. I just need to know.

blueone
08-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I want to find out. It helps me bond with it. I sort of knew my son was a boy so I wanted to find out if I was right. We named him and all. It was so nice to refer to him with a name before he was born. This time I suspect it will be a girl!

VWgurl619
08-22-2011, 11:58 AM
You ladies are so chatty..its hard keeping up while at work! :) I am totally finding out..I'm a shopaholic.. :giggle: I can not NOT know...

dornmama
08-22-2011, 11:58 AM
We're a team green family! We haven't found out with any of our children. It can be hard at time but it's all SO worth it in the end.

SeaChellsRun
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
We're a team green family! We haven't found out with any of our children. It can be hard at time but it's all SO worth it in the end.

It doesn't bother me as I'm patient and like the surprise. But my friends and family go nuts the entire time that they don't know because they want to go buying a bunch of junk we don't want!

dornmama
08-22-2011, 12:20 PM
It doesn't bother me as I'm patient and like the surprise. But my friends and family go nuts the entire time that they don't know because they want to go buying a bunch of junk we don't want!

Oh we get the constant prodding too! My mother even told me she was going to go with us to an ultrasound so she could convince the tech to slip her a paper with the gender on it! :giggle: They are forced to wait until after baby comes to get stuff, but that sure doesn't stop them! Once that baby gets here they go on shopping sprees.

Computermama
08-22-2011, 12:47 PM

LOL, all the more reason not to find out :)

Mrsike
08-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Definately going to find out, just found out we were preggers from another successful fertility treatment, this will be baby #5 or 6 (depending if its twins), this will be my dh and i 3rd/4th...we have two lil girls 3yrs and 6mos, and we hoping for a baby boy. My dh says he's over the having a boy but, i just know he's not. I think he wants one so bad, that it will be another girl. lmao.

LnzsOut
08-22-2011, 01:33 PM
I think we'll probably find out. I'd love to think that I could go the whole time without knowing, but I don't see that happening :)

Fusion
08-22-2011, 01:46 PM
def finding out. I knit, and if it is a girl I need the time to knit lots of adorable newborn stuff :giggle:

lydoomizelaine
08-22-2011, 01:49 PM
I Will be finding out. I want it to be a surprise but I know ill go crazy!

zooanimalwrangler
08-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Finding out for sure...if it's a girl, I need time to SHOP!!!! :)

PrissyMaesMama
08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Finding out for sure! I have to have either a nursery fit for a princess or prince when he/she arrives. Also, I loved being able to refer to dd as her name when I was pregnant with her. I feel like we bonded so much with her knowing that she was our little girl in there.

CaliRoll
08-22-2011, 03:15 PM
We found out with our first two. DH said that since we have one of each already, we don't "need" to know what this one is. It's also our first pregnancy that we didn't TTC (and our last) so it makes sense just to go with the flow this time and let it be a surprise.

chayla
08-22-2011, 04:50 PM
I just asked DH if he wanted to find out. His response "Oh ya!" There you have it! I let him make the decisions on small things since I get to have the baby all to myself when preggo. He named all 3 kids so far (I agreed of course but he definately picked the names).

mom2luke&jake
08-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I have to find out. As this is our last one I NEED to know if I get my one and only girl. Plus Im a knit-a-holic!

Madame Medina
08-22-2011, 05:04 PM
We did find out the sex with our two boys. But for some reason I really just want to be surprised. DH agreed as long as he gets to announce the gender on delivery day. I actually like the idea that he wants to be the one to tell me the gender.

As for shopping, DH agreed I can buy 10 girly outfits and a few girly diapers just in case. As long as I promise to keep receipts so I can exchange them if we have a boy.

legable
08-22-2011, 07:14 PM
absolutely need to find out!

OnAnnaTime
08-22-2011, 08:01 PM
We won't be finding out. We have a boy and girl already, and I really want a surprise ending. My bff had surprises both times, and it was SO exciting waiting for them to call me after the baby was born. We have everything either way. I'm going to have a super girl outfit on hand, because I have my hunch, haha.

Farmer's Wife
08-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Definitely a surprise!!! We didn't find out with our first and it was SO exciting to not know until he came out!! The suspense nearly killed me!!! (not really, but it was intense) I loved dreaming of who he/she would be and I definitely bonded with my son before he was born, mamas shouldn't worry about not bonding with their babies! We really suspected we were having a girl the whole time so we were very surprised but it didn't matter that he was a boy when he came out, he was ours and he was perfect! DH wouldn't let me find out the first time and I came around and ended up loving our surprise so this time I'm game for not finding out! It's the best ever!!!

rahhlady
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
I am definitely finding out. We are hoping for a girl and I will have to start shopping. <3