PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME find mama pads that will work for me!

ClothDiaperingMama
01-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I had a great mama that made my entire first stash. They were very well made, perfect length{12 to 13 inches long} and width{3 inches}, and had metal snaps. They have lasted me for about 4 or 5 years. Really AWESOME all the way around. I have a heavy AF, so I was concerned that cloth wouldn't work for me. She made them perfect.

She is not here any longer, so I have been in search of another mama who could make me a brand new stash including pantyliners and my daughters new stash.

I would like sturdy, 'thick' heavy/overnight/PP mama pads. I would like metal snaps, but well quality sturdy plastic would be okay if they held up for multiple washings/dryings and opening/closings. I would like the pads to be 12 to 13.5 inches {all including pantyliners, so custom orders are probably what I am looking for}. I would like the pads to be affordable as I need an entire stash including pantyliners and daughter's stash. {Daughter probably wouldn't want them as long as mine nor as thick though}. :)

So if you have any suggestions.. PLEASE SPAM AWAY! :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!:hugs:

GEM Cloth
01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Is it possible she is still making pads but just not coming here? Just a thought.

I have some options available for you and all would be very budget-friendly. PM me if you need more information.

ClothDiaperingMama
01-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Is it possible she is still making pads but just not coming here? Just a thought.

I have some options available for you and all would be very budget-friendly. PM me if you need more information.

Thanks, Mama!:goodvibes: I just sent you a PM. I hope that we can work something out and I can try a couple of your Ruby Pads.

Thanks so much!:goodvibes:

formunkyfrommommy
01-04-2012, 12:27 AM
pampered mama or luna pads?

Pampered Mama
01-04-2012, 04:41 AM
I offer a variety of sizes/absorbancies and have done several stashes that are complete custom size/shape, etc- my Overnight/PP pads are 13", but I also offer a 17" length.

I do discounts on large orders, and free shipping on all orders (US & Canada)

ClothDiaperingMama
01-04-2012, 12:21 PM
pampered mama or luna pads?

Thanks, mama! I don't think I have heard of luna pads. I can google it.

I offer a variety of sizes/absorbancies and have done several stashes that are complete custom size/shape, etc- my Overnight/PP pads are 13", but I also offer a 17" length.

I do discounts on large orders, and free shipping on all orders (US & Canada)

12/13" are a great size for me. That is great that you offer a variety of sizes and absorbancies. That really helps because not everyone is the same. I prefer the longer and a bit wider pads. 3 to 4 inches across when snapped because I don't want leaks.

Thanks guys for the tips! I like buying from WAHM on DS!:goodvibes:

ClothDiaperingMama
01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
I found this mama on the WAHMs thread too!:goodvibes: The Silver Liner http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1166050

Wow!! All of you DS WAHMs are awesome and talented!:goodvibes: I also see the Pampered Mama thread and the GEM thread. I am so glad that you guys do customs and are affordable!:thumbsup: I am needing an entire stash plus my daughters too.

Pampered Mama.. I think I just received a pad from you today. :)