PDA

View Full Version : Please help.. for Melissa! UPDATED

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-26-2006, 11:24 PM
update! Melisa just called and said to tell everyone a HUGE thanks for the flowers, she was very supprized! She is in labor now and the little angel should be born soon. Please continue to pray that all goes well.

i ordered the flowers!! I order this one..http://www.phoenixflowershops.com/product.cfm/iteID/2245

and added a big teddy bear to it too, the money came out just right!!! I had enough and with what I was going to add came out right, please do not send anymore money! I appreciate it all and will update you when I hear from her!!

THanks!
Rachele

I want to send Melisa some flowers from all of us at DS, but need your help. If anyone can help with the cost that would be great, even a dollar or two from 15 people would be enough to get her something! She does not have interent access right now, as they were in the middle of moving..

For those of you that do not know what is going on, here is the other post about it...http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328

My funded account is momaas11 at hotmail.com

if you wanna send cc, please pm me!

Thanks girls, you really are such awesome mamas!!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
04-26-2006, 11:59 PM
i wont have anything til the first, i can send a couple dollars that day :)

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 06:26 AM
:bumpsign: :bumpsign: Only one person has sent a dollar.. how sad!

Shaysbabygirls
04-27-2006, 07:12 AM
I will send $2.00. Our first daughter passed when I was 24 weeks pregnant. I know how difficult it is. No one sent me flowers or anything, and it was almost like a double blow. I would say if you could get her something with a teddy bear attached or something, that would be helpful, because your arms really do ache wanting to hold onto something....

I am sending money right now..

Shay

Namaste
04-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Same here. 20 week loss and some people totally ignored it. You have some more coming from me.

PP for you. Just sent it.

tatertots
04-27-2006, 07:36 AM
Sent my pp! I know it's not much but I'm sure the flowers will help a little!

lovemyboys
04-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Ditto for me when I lost my son at 22 weeks. I agree that something with a teddy bear would be nice. Can you please PM your cc addy? I don't have any funds right now.

Cadensmommy
04-27-2006, 07:48 AM
I helped the cause I have no idea how she feels but I want to help make her feel better!

Clarissa

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 08:00 AM
Anyone know a good place to order from? So far we have had 30 in donations, looking for flowers and a bear or something to hug. Links please!!

bethanyjoy
04-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Paypal sent

littleways
04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Paypal sent - I will pray for her too.

Abunchofus
04-27-2006, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't do one of the major online ones they tend to cost a lot more - if you know where she lives - do a yahoo search for a local florist and call them - they usualy will do something and take CC over the phone - if you want me to help you search just PM me with where she lives.

I'll paypal you some now - I can't say I understand how she feels - i can only imagine and I'm praying for her!

edited to let you know that I just sent you paypal! I hope that it helps out! Let me know if I can help you in any other way! I'm praying for her & her hubby!

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 08:52 AM
I wouldn't do one of the major online ones they tend to cost a lot more - if you know where she lives - do a yahoo search for a local florist and call them - they usualy will do something and take CC over the phone - if you want me to help you search just PM me with where she lives.

I'll paypal you some now - I can't say I understand how she feels - i can only imagine and I'm praying for her!

edited to let you know that I just sent you paypal! I hope that it helps out! Let me know if I can help you in any other way! I'm praying for her & her hubby!

I have to run kids to school, when I get home I am going to call around, we have 58 dollars to spend so far!!! You girls are awesome! Maybe I can go down to the flower shop and pick them up and deliver them in person to her later today.. then I can get a pic of them to share with all of you!

Great job mamas!!!:happyclap:

Namaste
04-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Don't forget Walmart and places like that. You might get more for your $.

:)

mama23boys
04-27-2006, 09:01 AM
rachele-i would like to donate but wont have $$ till tomorrow is that going to be too late?

driftymaer
04-27-2006, 09:35 AM
paypal sent-I'm so sorry for her-it's horrible to have this happen.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 09:35 AM
rachele-i would like to donate but wont have $$ till tomorrow is that going to be too late?
Thats fine too! Thanks!

I need help picking flowers and teddy, this is a local florist, help me pick, something around 75-80 dollars is good!

http://www.phoenixflowershops.com

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 09:48 AM
what you think about this one? Then add like chocolate and a bear??? http://www.phoenixflowershops.com/product.cfm/iteID/2245

Trishalynn
04-27-2006, 10:01 AM
I know how she feels my son passed shortly after birth at 34 weeks! I only have a little money in paypal but I"ll send it to you!

hfitz5051
04-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Do you still need PP? I'm a little late, I don't visit this board much, but I am more than willing to send a few dollars.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 09:55 PM
:bumpsign:

MyKylie
04-27-2006, 09:57 PM
wow you guys are so sweet. I'm sure she'll be touched

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
04-27-2006, 09:59 PM
update! Melisa just called and said to tell everyone a HUGE thanks for the flowers, she was very supprized! She is in labor now and the little angel should be born soon. Please continue to pray that all goes well.

ReagansMommy
04-28-2006, 04:07 AM
Thanks so much for doing this!

akrab
04-29-2006, 02:42 PM
I feel awful I missed this post :( My prayers are with her!

keegans_mommy
04-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I feel horrible for not opening this post earlier. I know somewhat of what she is going through (not the labor part) but we lost one about 1/2 way through the PG and we had a huge out pouring of love and flowers. That helped so much!

If it's not too late, I can send some money too!

Cadensmommy
04-29-2006, 10:34 PM
any update?? did she have it is she ok??

Clarissa