PDA

View Full Version : back from my fetal assessment

Trishalynn
04-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Had my fetal assessment last night and baby's doing great!! Did all the things my OB was looking for in the first 5 minutes so it was a quick appointment! lol! Baby isn't measuring big at all, which surprised everyone cause I'm measuring 3 weeks big, but baby and all the fluid are normal! So that was great news, so as a result she's changed her mind on inducing lol, she's not going to let me go over due still, but I get to go closer to my due date which is great. And she told us the sex! We're having another girl!! Can't wait for her to be born! (will make things easier seeing as we still have all our girl stuff from dd when she was a baby lol) :lostit:

lovemygirls
04-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Congrats, that's great to hear that everything is going so well for you. When are you due? Do you have names picked out yet? We have 2 little girls (16 mo's apart) and I just :loveit:, you'll have so much fun having 2 little girls!! :hugegrin:

Trishalynn
04-28-2006, 07:57 AM
I"m due may 24th! we're thinking Bethany Grace for this one, but not 100% sure yet lol.

bethanyjoy
04-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Great name! :thumbsup:

lovemygirls
04-28-2006, 09:10 AM
my dh wanted a Bethany (if we have another). I have to admit I do LOVE that name!! :mrgreen:

mommypooh
04-28-2006, 01:07 PM
I am thinking of naming a baby Bethany if we ever have twin girls. THey would be Bethany, and Brianna.

wbkt8
04-28-2006, 01:11 PM
i'm so glad that everything is going well - and that you get a little more time to go in to labor on your own. i'm sure you'd like to avoid an induction....

bethany is really pretty. yay for girls.

Trishalynn
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I"m really hoping that I do go into labour naturally before then, but now I think its depending on my bloodpressure and that! I"m really excited to be having another girl, they're moody, but soo much fun lol.