PDA

View Full Version : thicken my uterine lining

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
I am already on aspirin for clotting which is supposed to help with the lining..so what else that doesn't interfere with CLomid..

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Baby asprin thins the uterine lining not thicken. If you want to thicken your lining Prometrium does that. Actually Clomid thickens it too. There really is nothing else.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Baby asprin thins the uterine lining not thicken. If you want to thicken your lining Prometrium does that. Actually Clomid thickens it too. There really is nothing else.

I know it thickens it..various RE's have told me; this is from AMA by isabelle ryan
"The rational for the use of baby aspirin is that on a micro-vascular level, vasodilation and decreased blood platelet aggregation occurs and therefore improves blood flow to the uterine lining, providing a lining with functional improvement. Blood platelets are the blood cells, which promote blood clotting. Two well designed studies confirm the benefit of baby aspirin use in improving pregnancy rates for patients with endometrial linings <8mm. It is important to note that the lining does not necessarily thicken with the use of baby aspirin - this is a qualitative improvement."

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Yes that means it thins it and makes it have a good blood supply for proper implantation. Baby aspin is for blood thinning and does not thicken anything. That is why women with clotting disorders go on it....I am in it too for MTHFR factor (blood clotting).

mrsbehaven007
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Yes that means it thins it and makes it have a good blood supply for proper implantation. Baby aspin is for blood thinning and does not thicken anything. That is why women with clotting disorders go on it....I am in it too for MTHFR factor (blood clotting).

I agree.. that is what I got from it

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
oh well...but it does help the lining..why did all my RE's and not necessarily here in ****pit texas..(we're military so I've been around LOL) tell me that it thickens that..? Liars..LOL

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 05:48 PM

So you're on prometrium to thicken it? I would like to stay away from progesterone it makes my depression worse..IS there anything else?

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I am suprised they did not. It works very well to help the endometrium lining and thin the lining just right for implant. For building a thicker endometrium, which you want and need, CLomid and Prometrium will help. A good endo-lining is 7 mm.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 05:53 PM
I am suprised they did not. It works very well to help the endometrium lining and thin the lining just right for implant. For building a thicker endometrium, which you want and need, CLomid and Prometrium will help. A good endo-lining is 7 mm.

but is there anything that isn't progesterone?..that stuff messes me up bad.

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Were you on Prometrium or Provera? Provera makes people nuts. Prometrium is natural progesterone and does not have the same side effects. Also, it is naturally occuring in the body. Unfortunately, progesterone is all that thicken the lining...that is what it is chemically designed to do in nature...it's sole role and purpose is to prepare the endo for implant and sustain PG. It is the Prometrium that makes your uterus sticky for the egg too. I am so sorry love:hugs:

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Were you on Prometrium or Provera? Provera makes people nuts. Prometrium is natural progesterone and does not have the same side effects. Also, it is naturally occuring in the body. Unfortunately, progesterone is all that thicken the lining...that is what it is chemically designed to do in nature...it's sole role and purpose is to prepare the endo for implant and sustain PG. It is the Prometrium that makes your uterus sticky for the egg too. I am so sorry love:hugs:

Prometrium it made me CRAZY..I guess I'll ask my PCM on monday what'll help..

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Want me to do some research on herbal stuff for you? I know a lot about herbs. Also Clomid does help thicken.

MamaToBe84
09-12-2007, 06:49 PM
i was taking baby aspirin to THICKEN my lining, and it made it WAY thick. Not a terrible amount, but it was noticeable on u/s.

I was under the impression that the aspirin thins your BLOOD, thus making it get to your uterus better so that the lining CAN build properly, which clomid makes it too thin.... but of course, i could be wrong.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Want me to do some research on herbal stuff for you? I know a lot about herbs. Also Clomid does help thicken.

Oh kimmie that would be great!!:mrgreen: I was worried about herbs because of Clomid blah blah blah..so that would be awesome..!!! Thank YOu! With me taking CLomid and baby aspirin is it basically taking away the effects of Clomid? I was told that Clomid thins the lining. I shoulda known better than to listen to houston docs...who also think by multiple sclerosis is Scoliosis..

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 07:00 PM
actually come to think of it..estrogen from CD8 to ovulation...hmmm i wonder

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Clomid only thins the lining if you are on it non-stop for years and even then it may not do that. A baby asprin for the clotting issue will do so much for you. It aids in such a good lining it allows it to prepare noramlly to a good thick level, but actually thickening it...no.

I am off to look up all my awesome herbal remedies:goodvibes:

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 07:32 PM
The extra Estrogen will help build it too.

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Useful Fertility Herbs

Causes of fertility problems are complex and vary from woman to woman as well as from couple to couple. However, many women have used the help of certain herbs to establish pregnancy with very good results and without the side effects often associated with fertility drugs.

A basic approach to use with fertility herbs is to focus on the following:

~ Establish normal hormonal functioning

~ Nourish & Tone the Uterus

~ Reduce Stress and Relax the Nervous System

~ Balance Sexual Desire

~ Useful Fertility Herbs ~

RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS Susun Weed lists this as the single most useful herb in establishing fertility. This herb's high vitamin content is very valuable to the uterus and it's high protein content benefits the whole body. It's also quite high in calcium & magnesium which relax the nervous system and help promote fertility. This herb also contains nearly every trace mineral needed by the glands. Daily use can help balance hormonal functioning.

Drink 1 or more cups of infusion daily for several months.

If you can't gather your own clover flowers, you can buy the dried blossoms by the lb from a reputable source and add to your daily infusions.

NETTLE LEAVES This herb is very nourishing to the whole system, specifically the adrenals and kidneys. It's also a helpful uterine tonic. The high chlorophyll and mineral content are good for the hormonal system.

Drink 1 or more cups of infusion daily for several months.

RASPBERRY LEAF This is probably the most popular of all fertility herbs. It is a well known uterine tonic and is alsoquite high in calcium. It's fertility promoting effects are most useful when combined with Red Clover.

DONG QUAI This herb is traditionally valued as a very effective fertility promoter. For best results, herbalists suggest using this herb in tincture form during the days between ovulation and menstruation only. Use this herb in only in combination with other fertility herbs.

FALSE UNICORN ROOT This herb is a uterine tonic which also helps to alkalinize the ovaries, bladder and kidneys. 5-15 drops of the tincture per day is the standard dosage.

DAMIANA This herb has been used traditionally for toning the nervous system, balancing hormones and increasing sex drive. It needs to be used consistently over several weeks. You can buy he bulk dried herb and make capsules.

~ Fertility Brew ~

1 oz. dried RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS

1 oz. dried NETTLE LEAVES

1 oz. dried RASPBERRY LEAF

Prepare an infusion of these herbs using 1 quart of boiling water.

Steep herbs overnight. Strain and drink freely throughout the day.

You may add 5-15 drops of EITHER Dong Quai tincture OR False Unicorn Root tincture to 1 cup of the above infusion ONCE DAILY. (In other words, if you drink all 4 cups of the infusion in 1 day add one of the tinctures to only 1 of those cups of infusion.)

~ ~ ~

In addition to the spefic actions of herbs, it's important to address lifestyle factors as well, including nutrition.

Calcium and Magnesium are said to be vital in affecting a woman's ability to conceive and carry a baby. Get yourself a Vitamin & Mineral Chart and put it up on the refrigerator.

**All safe with Clomid!!*

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Vitex - promotes your own Progesterone production. I think I have some of this laying around here.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Vitex - promotes your own Progesterone production. I think I have some of this laying around here.

I was told vitex and clomid were no-nos because they cancel each other out.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 08:30 PM
The extra Estrogen will help build it too.

What type of estrogen like premarin cream?

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Did Vitex and Clomid before....just started Vitex the day after my last Clomid pill. You have to get a script for the type of estrogen for lining building....there is no over the counter that is safe. Unfortunately, the Progesterone is really the only 100% sure method for lining building.

meowmixx3
09-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Did Vitex and Clomid before....just started Vitex the day after my last Clomid pill. You have to get a script for the type of estrogen for lining building....there is no over the counter that is safe. Unfortunately, the Progesterone is really the only 100% sure method for lining building.

Oh I know I have to get an rx for estrogen. I don't trust that OTC progesterone cream either.

l_Kimmie_l
09-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Take the prescrip E2 and start the day after the last Clomid pill. If you do Prometrium...do script too...not the cream if you have a bad reaction emotionally.