PDA

View Full Version : Clorox Green works

Weezy6703
01-02-2008, 10:22 AM
What do you think? I'm sure it's alot better than what's out there in the other cleaning products and it's inexpensive. Don't know how truely good it may be but I think it's a nice alternative to regular cleaners if your budget is kind of tight but want to use something a little more environmentally friendly (if that makes sense) I saw in walmart this weekend and the multipurpose cleaner was less than $3.00. Sure more costly than vinegar and water..just curious!

http://www.cloroxgreenworks.com

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/adtrack/2007-11-25-green-mop_N.htm

Weezy6703
01-02-2008, 01:35 PM
alright is this stuff evil or just no one have an opinion??? It just came out so I'm sure not many people have tried it yet.

Dire Wolf
01-02-2008, 02:04 PM
I tend to avoid Clorox in general. It all smells funny to me. :yuck: I tend to use a 5 syllable rule when it comes to chemicals too. If it has more than 5 syllables, it is probably no bueno!! :giggle: But that is just me. I will have to look at Walli World next time I go. Thanks for the info! :)

drocker
01-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Never seen this before...I'll have to take a look next time I'm at the store.

foxymama
01-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I saw it at Wal Mart this weekend, and to me it smells like chemicals-- so I passed on it.

meadowsong
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I won't buy it, basically because I have a hard time buying anything that has a Clorox name on it. I find it odd that a company that is well known for bleach can make something green lol! I haven't looked at the label, so I guess my opinon probably shouldn't matter too much ;)

Bukawww
01-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I'd try it, but I love my CLorox. We use the Method cleaners from Target, but Clorox ANywhere is the other staple. I like to use it in places where sanitizing is necessary (like bathrooms and kitchens).

I HATE the smell of vinegar...which is so weird cause I love to eat cucumbers in vinegar. I was stung by a vinegaroon when I was little...i had the taste of vinegar in my mouth for about 3 days. That was no fun and have a hard time using the stuff when I have to.

Lorie
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I saw this today too and thought I would ask here about it before I bought it so I got a gallon of vinegar and a 4lb box of baking soda instead.

drocker
01-04-2008, 12:57 AM
I'd try it, but I love my CLorox. We use the Method cleaners from Target, but Clorox ANywhere is the other staple. I like to use it in places where sanitizing is necessary (like bathrooms and kitchens).

I HATE the smell of vinegar...which is so weird cause I love to eat cucumbers in vinegar. I was stung by a vinegaroon when I was little...i had the taste of vinegar in my mouth for about 3 days. That was no fun and have a hard time using the stuff when I have to.

Anyone else say to themselves what the heck is a vinegaroon??? Just me? Okay then. Proceed. :laugh:

eguisgirl
01-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Anyone else say to themselves what the heck is a vinegaroon??? Just me? Okay then. Proceed. :laugh:

LOL.. me! I don't think we have those in WA.. :giggle2:

rainbowbrite812
01-06-2008, 12:40 AM
funny, i saw this at Wally world this weekend too. picked it up, looked at it, took a sniff, put it down since i'm stocked on vinegar, baking soda (well, got a box at wally) & other cleaners

but Clorox ANywhere is the other staple. I like to use it in places where sanitizing is necessary (like bathrooms and kitchens).
I was stung by a vinegaroon when I was little...i had the taste of vinegar in my mouth for about 3 days. That was no fun and have a hard time using the stuff when I have to.

i'm a clorox anywhere addict too...just can't stop using the stuff!

lol, i thought the same thing...no vinegaroons in OH...or at least i haven't gotten stung by one...yet :headscratch:

meadowsong
01-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Okay, I googeled a vinegaroon, FREAKY.....................................

Bukawww
01-06-2008, 12:41 PM
vinegaroon = not so nice...blechy. I hate the desert :giggle:

love me some clorox anwhere spray :giggle: