PDA

View Full Version : Bad CS and want a return wwyd?

katzmark06
08-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Ok so here is the deal i ordered a pattern that was "in stock" last Tuesday. I never emailed them on Thursday asking if it had shipped, heard nothing, emailed on Sat. no reply, emailed Tue, finally got a reply that it would ship out early next week. Well i dont want to wait that long, so i asked for a refund... Now this store has only in store credt as means of refund, but i dont dont want ISC because there CS sucks... what would you do???

sunshinemama
08-24-2006, 10:34 AM
Personally if the poduct hasn't ever left or been cut to construct, I would issue a refund. If it was a return, based on non workmanship issues, then store credit is issued.

Best you can do is try to insist on a refund and as a last resort file with pp.

Ontariomama
08-24-2006, 11:34 AM
If it's ISC or the pattern... I'd take the pattern, I guess. I wouldn't want to be stuck with a credit I won't use, so take the pattern and maybe offer it up on FSOT here?? BUT leave feedback if you can somewhere.

I know the cloth diaper connection has a WAHM review forum and so does Hyena Cart.

Samantha
08-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Even though the pattern was "instock" what does the wahms shipping policies say? (like how long will it take to ship?)