PDA

View Full Version : Funniest EC stories ever! Share them here!!!

paxbaby
02-26-2008, 01:37 AM
My son was 17 months old, and I was 1 month away from giving birth so I was pregnant out to THERE! We were playing on the floor of the playroom, when my son got that look in his eyes so I grabbed him up to rush to his little potty down the hall. He pooped mid-way out the door, and I stepped in the poop, and slid out the door! My mom almost keeled over laughing when I relunctantly threw out my slipper.

Ooey
02-26-2008, 02:45 AM
This isn't really a story but...

The other night Whilder stole my glass of chocolate milk and chugged it right before bed! She used the potty but I knew I better be safe and make her sleep in a diaper that night. She woke me up early in the morning to tell me "stinkeee stinkeee, I stinkee" as she pointed to her diaper that she had peed in and tried to get it off :giggle: I'm so proud that she is so aware of herself,even though she didn't get to the potty in time she knew something went wrong and wanted to tell me lol

youmb00
02-28-2008, 12:33 PM
I was just reading this thread couple days ago thinking I don't have any stories.. (other than getting peed on once in a while)

that afternoon, DD managed to poop all over the floor...:yuck: during the two minutes I put her down to clean out her huge poop in the potty. how can so much poop come from such small belly??

I wouldn't have even noticed the mess if she hadn't also spit up a huge amount of milk. :giggle:
DD seemed so happy. I would be too if my belly's not full of poop anymore!

ChristieLee
03-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm learning baby massage. Anyway a few of the strokes is suppose to help with constipation & gas pains. As I am doing them on my naked baby (which the loving touch foundation recommends) I'm thinking "I seriously doubt these strokes can actually help with constipation." Seconds later she yelps & then squirts all over...hah hah. (I had her on a waterproof pad so no biggy!!)

goofycutemom
03-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Last week - I was getting ready for a road trip in the morning and tori usually poops in the morning - so I really wanted her to "go" before we left - so I put her on her potty and continued to get packed up - went to the car to put the car seat in came back and she had pooped crawled off the potty and it was upside down and poop was everywhere- it was disgusting - and took me like 20 minutes to clean up - but funny - when i came back in - her face was just gleaming with happiness :)

lindsayjean
03-02-2008, 01:07 PM
A few weeks ago Roxie was pooping in her potty and I turned away for a second and she stood up, pooped on the floor and then stepped on it and crawled away. Poop EVERYWHERE. Luckily we have hardwood floors and not carpet. Oh man.... right to the bathtub she went!

youmb00
03-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm sure people who own bumbos have a few stories to tell. :giggle:
that bumbo (and our jumperoo) is the greatest poop-inducer!! :yuck:

blossomgoat
03-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I was staying with my mother while in town for my grandmother's funeral. My mother's house was FULL of houseguests staying for the funeral. DD had been doing EC since 6 weeks old and at 5 months we were doing really well. So I'm getting ready to potty her, with all of the aunts and uncles watching out of curiosity. I get the diaper off of her. We're on the floor (carpet) with the potty less than 2 feet away. I picked her up, started her towards the potty, and SPLAT! The poop landed in front of the potty, on the carpet. UGH. Talk about embarassment, as everyone was WATCHING to see the amazing pottying baby.

courtney_adkins05
03-03-2008, 09:18 AM
i think our story would have to be when people come over and me and dd2 are pottying. i just yell come in (when i am expecting company) my mom brought her friend over who swore up and down that i was making up stories about her using the potty since the beginning of january as well as her starting to talk at about the same time...so mom and her friend come around the corner as dd2 is finishing a pee and started to push a poo--poo face and all!!! it was awesome the guy just stood there and then had to inspect the diaper she'd been wearing as well as the potty for PROOF!!!

needless to say -- i have an amazing pottying 8 month old :)

Auravik
03-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I've only been dabbling with ec with my 9 mo ds. I've brought him in to sit on the little potty when dd or I am sitting on the big potty, and I've brought him to the potty when I've changed a diaper and he "looked like" he was going to pee again.
It's not exactly funny, but last night ds woke up around 11:30. I've been suspecting that his night wakings are pee-related. I checked his diaper and it was dry, so I put him on the potty and he peed. I was so excited that as I scooped up ds, I knocked the potty over. Pee all over.
So, I don't have to wash one diaper, but I do have to scrub the bathroom. :blush:

lindsayjean
03-03-2008, 01:10 PM
I've only been dabbling with ec with my 9 mo ds. I've brought him in to sit on the little potty when dd or I am sitting on the big potty, and I've brought him to the potty when I've changed a diaper and he "looked like" he was going to pee again.
It's not exactly funny, but last night ds woke up around 11:30. I've been suspecting that his night wakings are pee-related. I checked his diaper and it was dry, so I put him on the potty and he peed. I was so excited that as I scooped up ds, I knocked the potty over. Pee all over.
So, I don't have to wash one diaper, but I do have to scrub the bathroom. :blush:

I love it! Hahaha :giggle: I can just SEE myself doing the same thing in the middle of the night.

OrganicMom
03-03-2008, 02:53 PM
My daughter was just finishing up potty training during naps and bedtime when our 2nd daughter was born. I remember one afternoon, we all woke up from naps and the baby was dry so I put her on the potty and she went. My older daughter was so amazed and excited for her and wanted to give her a sticker for "doing such a good job".

Before our baby was born, I remember when we bought our bumbo. The next morning I heard rustling from the living room and asked, "What are you doing?" My daughter repled, "Getting my new potty chair out of the box - I have to go!" I ran in there so fast - "Noooooo! It's not a potty chair!"

sdevonh
03-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm sure people who own bumbos have a few stories to tell. :giggle:
that bumbo (and our jumperoo) is the greatest poop-inducer!! :yuck:

:yeahthat: Thank goodness DD was wearing a diaper the day she figured out how to climb into her Bumbo seat again. She appeared to be having so much fun playing there until I noticed the smell! It took me forever to clean all the poop off of her and her diaper. It's moments like those that make me really appreciate the fact that we EC.

labrae
03-06-2008, 08:38 PM
I was staying with my mother while in town for my grandmother's funeral. My mother's house was FULL of houseguests staying for the funeral. DD had been doing EC since 6 weeks old and at 5 months we were doing really well. So I'm getting ready to potty her, with all of the aunts and uncles watching out of curiosity. I get the diaper off of her. We're on the floor (carpet) with the potty less than 2 feet away. I picked her up, started her towards the potty, and SPLAT! The poop landed in front of the potty, on the carpet. UGH. Talk about embarassment, as everyone was WATCHING to see the amazing pottying baby.

:banghead: :roflmbo:

labrae
03-06-2008, 08:42 PM
My daughter was just finishing up potty training during naps and bedtime when our 2nd daughter was born. I remember one afternoon, we all woke up from naps and the baby was dry so I put her on the potty and she went. My older daughter was so amazed and excited for her and wanted to give her a sticker for "doing such a good job".

Before our baby was born, I remember when we bought our bumbo. The next morning I heard rustling from the living room and asked, "What are you doing?" My daughter repled, "Getting my new potty chair out of the box - I have to go!" I ran in there so fast - "Noooooo! It's not a potty chair!"

:roflmbo: !!!!

Valleysmom
03-10-2008, 01:50 PM
My friend and I are ecing our babies who are the same age. I put dd on the potty and cued her to go and my friends baby peed on the floor! It was SO funny!!!