PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong?

TheresaQ
08-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I know that it's my own fault for not knowing my diaper types, but I was trying to learn more about the different types of fitteds, and I bought a diaper from a momma (not gonna say which type). Meanwhile, I bought one new and when I lay the 2 diapers next to one another, they are nothing alike except for the lay out of the snaps. The one I bought here has no tag, but I thought it was just an old style. I still think it could be an old style. I am thinking of contacting the company who makes the diaper and ask if they ever made diapers that looked like this. I know this is my own fault for naivity, but I am a little sad someone would sell a "knock off" if that's what it is. I could be wrong, but if I'm not, I paid a higher price than I would have if I knew it wasn't real. Does this happen often? About 6 months ago I got 2 Bum-Wears in a lot of 4 that didn't have tags, but I was sure by the style they were BWs. So I guess that's why I didn't worry about it not having a tag. Many WAHM dipes don't anyhow, but more and more are.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
08-26-2006, 12:45 PM
that sucks, i hope maybe its just an older version or soemthing, update us when you can:hugs:

TheresaQ
08-26-2006, 12:47 PM
that sucks, i hope maybe its just an older version or soemthing, update us when you can:hugs:I will. With family arriving in a few hours from FL, it may take me all week to find out. It's still a useable diaper, it's just not what I thought it was.

Ontariomama
08-26-2006, 01:08 PM
If it's a Mutt or a Wonderworks/roo, they've gone through quite a few "facelifts" and some are tagless, so you could definitely have the right brand, just a different "generation", kwim? :)

HTH!

TheresaQ
08-26-2006, 01:42 PM
If it's a Mutt or a Wonderworks/roo, they've gone through quite a few "facelifts" and some are tagless, so you could definitely have the right brand, just a different "generation", kwim? :)

HTH!I'm hoping. I'm all about the benefit of the doubt. I would contact the company, but I don't want to see like a PITA, especially since it will make me look stupid like I didn't know what I was talking about.