PDA

View Full Version : I need charting experts- quick question

kedmac
02-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi all of you charting experts. I am a bit puzzled, but perhaps there is an easy answer. Im trying to figure out when I O'ed. My CM appeared from day 12-16. Day 14 and 15 were EWCM and Day 16 I had O pain. But my temperatures did not significantly rise until day 21. Perhaps my temp shift was so subtle that it was not obvious but humm. Should I go by temps or CM to figure out when I O? I did have my progesterone tested on day 20 and dr said it was norm. Thanks friends.

Songbird_kay
03-01-2008, 12:37 PM
link??

Malania
03-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi all of you charting experts. I am a bit puzzled, but perhaps there is an easy answer. Im trying to figure out when I O'ed. My CM appeared from day 12-16. Day 14 and 15 were EWCM and Day 16 I had O pain. But my temperatures did not significantly rise until day 21. Perhaps my temp shift was so subtle that it was not obvious but humm. Should I go by temps or CM to figure out when I O? I did have my progesterone tested on day 20 and dr said it was norm. Thanks friends.

I am bascially in the same boat as you are. My temps were about the same, but I got a + on the ovulation predicators and had EWCM and pains, and my temps went up this morning. So I have no idea what is going on with me. Good luck to you!!!

kedmac
03-01-2008, 01:01 PM
don't have a link to a chart unfortunately. Im guessing that it just takes a few days after ovulation for my progesterone to surge enough to rise my temps. any thoughts are still welcome :)

beckstar
03-01-2008, 03:25 PM
yes. i am definitely wondering the same thing!!!

cant wait for an answer...

im gonna go check the chart galleries on the charting sites and see what i can figure out.

i think im just temping wrong or inconsistently since i am co sleeping and bfing...i wake up all diff times and temp and then try to sort it out in the morning...

becky

smblake
03-01-2008, 06:29 PM

It is possible to have patches of fertile fluid throughout your cycle, I tend to have fertile fluid every cycle around day 14-16 with cramp like pains and my cervix tends to creep up, but I normally don't o until day 21-23 :headscratch:. Sometimes our bodies try to ovulate and they just can't reach the treshhold to actually release the egg or something like that - read it in TCOYF.

For instance this cycle, I had patches and signs of oing on day 14-16 and they again on day 21-23 but didn't o until day 35... as far as I know the only confirmation of ovulation is a temp shift. Mine took about 4 days to recognize the shift but it was definite.

HTH, good luck with everything. :goodvibes:

katina128
03-01-2008, 07:59 PM
I think FF marks ovulation if you have .2 rise in temps. So, it could be very subtle and still O.

Songbird_kay
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
was there a slow rise? did u have any fertile CM after what u think is O day? Is there anything stressful going on in your life at the moment?