PDA

View Full Version : Is it to late to start ECing at 11 mths old?

MamaTiff~n~herMonkeys
03-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I am new to ECing and dont know where to start or if it will work. My LO is 11 mths old and am intresting in trying to EC with her. HELP!!! WHERE DO I START?

goofycutemom
03-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Take the plunge - I dont think its too late at all - I think it will take work - but you know what its going to take work when you try it in a year too - kwim ? - just get a potty and put them on it when they wake up thats a great start and just praise them when they do go - thats really simplified - but it really isnt rocket science and your lo may suprise you

Thenu
03-02-2008, 07:25 AM
No , not too late at all :thumbsup: . There was a similar question posted in this forum few days back . I think it might be in the first page itself .

lindsayjean
03-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Go for it!! My DD started around 11 months. We weren't even trying to but I put her on a potty chair to air out between diaper changes and she just started getting it! Now she's 12 months old and hasn't pooped in a diaper in WEEKS and poops and pees even when we're out places in an adult potty. It's so wonderful!! I'm so glad we started :)