PDA

View Full Version : EC 20K feet in the air...

robinandnick
03-03-2008, 05:25 PM
...on our flight last week. We had an early flight so I didn't have time to put DD on the potty since she was asleep when we left for the airport. So, after we got in the air and could get out of our seats, I took her to the little bathroom on the plane. I meant to pack some of those disposable toilet liners but I forgot so I just put paper towels down for her to sit on. She went potty just like she always does and didn't seem to notice anything different.

I thought, wow, how many babies do that? LOL

hershyyyy
03-03-2008, 05:31 PM
We actually brought our bblp on the flight and both my kids used it a bunch of times:) ds#1 2 1/2 years and ds#2 10 months!

Rebecca

TaivensMama
03-03-2008, 10:05 PM
cool...I usually just hold my daughter over public toliets or sinks so we don't have to deal with liners or germies...but way cool :)

youmb00
03-03-2008, 11:37 PM
my dd was way upset by the airplane noise/not getting her nap when she wanted and she wouldn't calm down enough for me to potty her. I had to change her diaper while holding her in the air coz she was squirming and screaming so much. poor kid.
but that's so cool!! we're traveling again this summer when she's 1yo. Hopefully it goes better this time.