PDA

View Full Version : Does delivery confirmation cost extra?

zuma54321
03-04-2008, 08:52 AM
How much??

ClothDiaperMePlease
03-04-2008, 08:55 AM
through PP on FC it is 18 cents
through PP on PM it is free

At the PO its like 75 cents or something.

Luvmybabies
03-04-2008, 08:56 AM
In PayPal for Priority Mail it is free, for First Class and Parcel Post it is $.18, at the PO it is $.65 for any type of package.

ClothDiaperMePlease
03-04-2008, 09:09 AM
thanks! lol, I was trying to remember :thumbsup:

Sweetforestcat
03-04-2008, 09:43 AM
at the post office it is 65 cents for Priority or FCM but it is 75 cents for parcel post.

In Paypal is is 18 cents except for Priority it is free!

zuma54321
03-04-2008, 09:44 AM
In PayPal for Priority Mail it is free, for First Class and Parcel Post it is $.18, at the PO it is $.65 for any type of package.

I am assuming that to do it via paypal means printing the shipping labels too for which I would need to know the exact weight and size of my package??

Delivery confirmation is highly recommended to protect me (the seller) right??

Luvmybabies
03-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes, you do need to know the weight of the package for PayPal, as well as the size for Priority Mail.

Delivery confirmation is the only true proof that you have that a package has been shipped and received, I would never, ever ship without it :thumbsup:

zuma54321
03-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Yes, you do need to know the weight of the package for PayPal, as well as the size for Priority Mail.

Delivery confirmation is the only true proof that you have that a package has been shipped and received, I would never, ever ship without it :thumbsup:

Thanks - that's what I thought too. I actually bought something off the FSOT 6 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I have had to file a dispute through paypal. Still waiting to hear back from the seller.... So, I thought I should protect myself from future problems. Thanks for the info!!

Is it cheaper to print the labels for shipping through paypal then via the postoffice? Or does it just save 50cents for the delivery confirmation?? Do most of you do it from home??

asianmama
03-04-2008, 09:55 AM
u can print through usps.com

i only print using flat rate envelopes and flat rate boxes and dc isn't extra

Luvmybabies
03-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks - that's what I thought too. I actually bought something off the FSOT 6 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I have had to file a dispute through paypal. Still waiting to hear back from the seller.... So, I thought I should protect myself from future problems. Thanks for the info!!

Is it cheaper to print the labels for shipping through paypal then via the postoffice? Or does it just save 50cents for the delivery confirmation?? Do most of you do it from home??
I do all of my shipping from home, just simply don't have to take the time and wait in line. It is just easier to have all of the DC's for my packages online. The postage itself isn't any cheaper, you do save on the DC though.

maryjane
03-04-2008, 12:40 PM
I highly recommend getting signature confirmation. I recently had a package that they confirmed delivered and I never received it. I am still fighting with the post office to find out what happened to it. Since they have it as being confirmed delivered they won't honor the insurance on it.