PDA

View Full Version : Is your Grand Rapids, MI baby eating cereal/baby food and want to earn gift cards?

juliebeth80
03-09-2008, 03:25 PM
PM me to find out how you can become a panelist for Innovative Consumer Research and earn Meijer gift cards for your family. They are now recruiting newborn to 12 month olds.
I have been participating for the past 5 months with my daugher and we love it! Basically you and your child taste test a product and give your feedback. It's easy and fun - I love getting out of the house and spending time with her (and getting paid for it too!) PM me for more info - March is refer a friend month, so if you can help me out and join (I get a $10 gift card if you join and participate in one test), then you can refer your friends and everyone wins! There is no commitment and no pressure!
Thanks,
Julie

pigletmsu
03-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Is it only the Grand Rapids Meijers? Or is it a company based in GR that is giving away Meijer GCs as incentive? I live in MI but not in GR.

Alexia
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Ditto what PP said, I'm down between Lansing and Jackson, but would TOTALLY love to be a part of this!

roxierocks
03-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah I was wondering that also. I am in michigan but not near GR.