PDA

View Full Version : Talk me out of it!!

SugarBunsWool&More
09-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I really want to POAS really bad on Tuesday. FF says I should wait another week and a half because my LP length isn't known.
I'll be 8 dpo on Tuesday. I know I'm crazy. :loony:
Should I? What do you think??
chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sexysadie

MommaRhi
09-03-2006, 05:07 PM
you need to wait, thats wayyy too early. You need to wait til implantation anyhow, so watch for a temp drop and then watch for it to go back up. When it drops and then goes back up, you will know that you've implanted. If the temps stay the same then chances are you are not pg this month.

Severine
09-04-2006, 07:19 AM
I know it's tough (I think I started testing at 8DPO last cycle because I couldn't help myself!!) but you have a lot less heartache if you wait. :hugs:

SugarBunsWool&More
09-04-2006, 07:23 AM
Oh! You're waiting too!! How is FF rating your chances this month and how do you feel about this cycle??

Abunchofus
09-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Sarah - wait until 12dpo and test then if your chart looks good!

I'm on FF also!

Sweetforestcat
09-04-2006, 04:26 PM
you need to wait, thats wayyy too early. You need to wait til implantation anyhow, so watch for a temp drop and then watch for it to go back up. When it drops and then goes back up, you will know that you've implanted. If the temps stay the same then chances are you are not pg this month.

I agree it is too early. would wait until at least 11DPO and you may not necessarily see an implantation dip as I never had one when I got PG with DS. Wait with me as I am only 10 DPO and need someone to wait with! LOL

SugarBunsWool&More
09-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I agree it is too early. would wait until at least 11DPO and you may not necessarily see an implantation dip as I never had one when I got PG with DS. Wait with me as I am only 10 DPO and need someone to wait with! LOL

You haven't tested yet? I'm going to have to test on 10 dpo if there isn't any AF by then. :giggle:

Severine
09-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh! You're waiting too!! How is FF rating your chances this month and how do you feel about this cycle??
I'm only 3DPO so I have a LONG wait ahead of me! :cry: I think I'm going to wait for FF's test day this time. Last month I spent a lot of money on HPTs that were all negative anyway.

Not sure about our chances. FF rated the timing as good, but I'm also on a strong antibiotic right now for a UTI (TMI! Sorry!!!) so I don't know if that can somehow affect our chances. :headscratch: I'm trying not to think about it. I may not even chart temps the rest of this cycle so there will be less temptation to test early.

Of course, that's what I'm saying today. :lostit:

~stacy~
09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
I couldn't wait to test either. My cycle length was unknown too and FF recommended I wait, like... what was it? FOREVER! before testing. I didn't even make it close to waiting as long as FF wanted. I tested around 8 dpo, but didn't really start getting results until 9 or 10 dpo (very very faint BFP). So I'd wait at least a couple more days. I don't think you have to wait a whole week and a half tho.

GL!

:crossfingers:

SugarBunsWool&More
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
I couldn't wait to test either. My cycle length was unknown too and FF recommended I wait, like... what was it? FOREVER! before testing. I didn't even make it close to waiting as long as FF wanted. I tested around 8 dpo, but didn't really start getting results until 9 or 10 dpo (very very faint BFP). So I'd wait at least a couple more days. I don't think you have to wait a whole week and a half tho.

GL!

:crossfingers:

I love you! :goodvibes: You're a POAS-a-holic like me! :giggle: I'll probably test on Thursday if this cycle keeps looking good by then. :)

Abunchofus
09-04-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm with ya ladies! FF told me not to test until this Wednesday - I would have been 17dpo - are they NUTS!!!!! c'mon I don't know any woman with that kind of will power :laugh: I started testing at 8dpo too with IC's and got my positive at 11 dpo.

SugarBunsWool&More
09-05-2006, 07:07 AM
How weird! FF wants me to have more will power than I have, for sure!
I'm not even sure this cycle is looking good to me anymore. I'm starting to get really down about it. My temps aren't going up like I'd hoped they would so I'm probably not pregnant this month. :(
Darnit!

flutist
09-05-2006, 05:14 PM
There's always hope Sarah, keep positive!!!