PDA

View Full Version : TMI Q

Gavin&Brent'sMommy
09-10-2006, 08:04 AM
Okay DS is almost six mos old so all that stuff is over with now, last night DH & I had sex for the first time in a couple weeks (had my first AF couple weeks ago also) anyhow... I dunno if it has to do with this but ok here's a big TMI I am sorry lol but I have to ask, one of the positions he was going really deep and it hurt a little bit, well this morning I went to the bathroom and I have a pinkish mucous! :headscratch: Should I go to the DR?

CMamma
09-10-2006, 08:23 AM
I had & still sometimes have pain w/sex. I think the mucos is ok. Sounds like maybe just irritated the cervix.

Gavin&Brent'sMommy
09-10-2006, 08:35 AM
ok, well I am going to see anyways if it goes away, obviously if it lasts for more than a day or two I WILL call lol but was just curious if I should be alarmed yet heh

greeneyedambe
09-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Hi! I just wanted to add that things haven't been the same since I had my baby 9 months ago. It is a little painful everytime for the first couple of minutes and then it is okay. It has gotten better over time but still lingers...

halyled
09-10-2006, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't worry about it if it's just a pinkish stain. As pp mentioned, it's probably just where your cervix was irritated a bit. If you were actually getting a blood flow and knew for sure it wasn't AF, then you might call your DR. But a pinkish stain following sex is pretty common.

It took me a year with my last baby before everything felt "right" again during sex. It's looking about the same this time around, too.

Gavin&Brent'sMommy
09-10-2006, 09:17 AM
thanks ladies :) Gavin is my first so everything is an "uh oh" to me lmao

Kimmomy2dom
09-10-2006, 10:35 AM
I like TMI threads, LOL, I always answer them.
Yeah, you can have pink or even red mucous or actual fluid ANY time when you have sex, not just post partum, KWIM? I would say you're probably fine. :) I hope it stops for you (or stopped).

daisyprincess98
09-10-2006, 08:58 PM
sounds normal to me, mama! isn't being a girl FUN????? :yuck:

Gavin&Brent'sMommy
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM
oh it's GREAT :lostit: lol

oh and it stopped :blush: