PDA

View Full Version : I'm not pregnant

SugarBunsWool&More
09-10-2006, 12:14 PM
AF came, we've been pretty down about it and I haven't been online much. But I wanted to let everyone know! I appreciate all your well wishes and I had really hoped that this past cycle was going to do it. We had great timing!
Anyway, we'll try again this month. :)

CourtneyinAlaska
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry the hag came.... :hugs:

Never give up! :thumbsup:

eightcowwife
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM
:hugs: :hugs:

Fuzzi Fannies Creations
09-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Aww mama.. just try to relax... when you don't TRY it happens!! :) Another note.. I thought I was o'ing on day 12.. and turns out it was day 9.. so maybe it wasn't perfect timing afterall? Good luck this next month.. you will get it real soon! :):goodvibes:

Blackbirdlane
09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
hang in there, it will happen :goodvibes:

SugarBunsWool&More
09-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks Rachele, we're using OPK and charting so we were right on with the BDing! My cycles have been a bit wacky recently so I haven't been ovulating on the same day (it'll be day 28, or 19, or 15, etc) The charting and OPK are really helping us *know* I ovulated.

Thanks everyone! We're not giving up, we're just going to take it easy for a while. We were so opimistic this month that we were just hit really hard when it didn't happen. DH said some ugly thing to me to hurt my feelings with the whole ttc thing and so we were just a bit emotionally invested in this past cycle!
It'll happen when it happens and this cycle taught us a lesson, that's for sure!:blush:

Marielblewis
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm sorry there has been stress between you and your hubby. This can be hard, and waiting is awful. I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

masonite
09-10-2006, 09:36 PM
:hugs:

Severine
09-11-2006, 07:47 AM
:hugs: I'm so sorry, mama. :hugs:

SugarBunsWool&More
09-11-2006, 12:17 PM
:hugs: I'm so sorry, mama. :hugs:

TY Carrie. I know we were all hoping! :hugs:

Blackbirdlane
09-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Thanks Rachele, we're using OPK and charting so we were right on with the BDing! My cycles have been a bit wacky recently so I haven't been ovulating on the same day (it'll be day 28, or 19, or 15, etc) The charting and OPK are really helping us *know* I ovulated.

Thanks everyone! We're not giving up, we're just going to take it easy for a while. We were so opimistic this month that we were just hit really hard when it didn't happen. DH said some ugly thing to me to hurt my feelings with the whole ttc thing and so we were just a bit emotionally invested in this past cycle!
It'll happen when it happens and this cycle taught us a lesson, that's for sure!:blush:

I've been there. I tried so hard to get preggo the second time. 10 months and OPKs and not having fun sex and I finally had enough. I let go and said, I can't do this anymore whatever happens will happen.

I got preggo with dd the next cycle. :giggle:

Shaineinok
09-12-2006, 11:33 AM
((hugs))

keegans_mommy
09-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Hugs mama, TTC can be hard work. Just take it easy, relax and have some fun. It will happen when the time is right :hugs:

rebeccah5
09-12-2006, 11:48 AM
:hugs: I know it's easy to say "quit trying and it'll happen," but it's hard to do when you want so badly to get pg! We'll be :pray: for ya!