PDA

View Full Version : u/s Today!

sarichnboys
04-29-2008, 05:15 AM
I have an u/s this a.m. I am excited to see the bean. I don't have an official due date because my positive test came late so today I will get a due date :)

katengrace
04-29-2008, 06:00 AM
How exciting! I go today as well for an exact DD.

localuna
04-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Mine is today too! :thumbsup:

nannersmama
04-29-2008, 08:02 AM
WOO HOO for all you ladies having an US already. I haven't even called to make an appt yet

Sarahb44
04-29-2008, 01:03 PM
:yay: lots of U/s's today :goodvibes:

katengrace
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
So, I had my first u/s today. By my estimation I thought I should be 6 weeks tomorrow. The Dr had a hard time finding a heartbeat, and said that the sac measured me to be around 5 weeks. She said that I need to come back in a week to be able to really see one. Meanwhile...I'm really scared. Has anyone had this happen...maybe I'm just off on my days??

cereal527
04-29-2008, 09:07 PM
I went 2 weeks ago, and my doctor said I was measuring 2 days behind where I should have been date-wise. He didn't seem concerned and I am going back on Monday May 5, when I should be 8 weeks, just to double check the size and dating. I would be more concerned if I wasn't so sick and exhausted. I wouldn't worry yet since our bodies can do crazy things and ovulate later than we thought and then you are earlier in your pregnancy than your lmp says you should be. Let us know what your doc says next week.

localuna
04-29-2008, 09:34 PM
With both my previous pregnancies I came in at what was supposed to be 8 weeks and they couldn't find the heartbeat and looked to be a week behind. Both times I came back a week later and baby was fine. I just ovulate late in my cycle, so it's puts me back a week. The little circle diagram they use with you LMP just doesn't make sense. :banghead:

My bet is you'll go back next week and be fine. :)

katengrace
04-30-2008, 05:23 AM
Thank you so much for making me feel better! I kinda wish they never did the u/s so early...they never did for any of my other pregnancies. Hopefully I freaked out for nothing. Thinking back I think I did ovulate late...we weren't really TTC so I thought we were in the clear after a few days...turns out maybe we weren't lol. Anyway we are still thrilled to have another baby!

FancifulFanny
04-30-2008, 07:07 AM
Good luck Sara!

daisysock
04-30-2008, 09:11 AM
I would worry....I had the same thing happen when I was pg with ds1. I went in early b/cI had a m/c the year before and the first u/s showed the yolk sac and we couldn't find the heartbeat....I was flippin...went back a week later andheard the heartbeat and he is a healthy 4 1/2 yo! don't worry mama!

sarichnboys
05-01-2008, 05:01 AM
I freaked after my u/s they said I was measuring 5 weeks 2 days. But then I talked to my OB and he said everything looks great. Nothing measured off and my blood work was fine. So I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s.
My dates are way off. According to my (irregular)last period I should be due 12/10 but according to the u/s 12/28. I know I most likely o'ed late.