PDA

View Full Version : Crunchy Clean Detergents - Win CC - post 865!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

kissinfish
07-18-2008, 09:35 AM
thank goodness its FRIDAY :bumpsign:

*Isra*
07-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Newbie question... :blush: How do you use this if prepping dipes (pf's)? Thanks!

osmom3kids
07-19-2008, 02:37 PM
I pmed you on the 16th and still have not heard back from you :headscratch: Please pm me so I can place my order
Thanks

kissinfish
07-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Newbie question... :blush: How do you use this if prepping dipes (pf's)? Thanks!

I would wash/dry three times at least with detergent in each one to get all those oils out of the fabric. :o) They'll get quilty-er as you use them/wash more.

elleystar
07-21-2008, 08:07 PM
I ordered through etsy and got my detergent last week. I've been loving washing with this! All the scents I got were yummy...but Monkey Farts is so delicious...it smells like a big bucket of Runts candy!!!
Thanks for a great product!

sondancer
07-21-2008, 08:45 PM
What are your prices??

kissinfish
07-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I ordered through etsy and got my detergent last week. I've been loving washing with this! All the scents I got were yummy...but Monkey Farts is so delicious...it smells like a big bucket of Runts candy!!!
Thanks for a great product!
LOL - RUNTS! THAT is the description we've been looking for!

kissinfish
07-21-2008, 09:11 PM
What are your prices??
They're underneath the pictures in the original post mama.

missus.mint
07-22-2008, 10:54 AM
who could possibly resist anything called "monkey farts"??? :roflmbo: :giggle2: :lostit:

missus.mint
07-22-2008, 10:55 AM
could you describe a few for me? I usually do "unscented" but, am considering ... pink sugar, linen breeze and crisp clean air.

Thanks mama!

kissinfish
07-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Sure! I can give it my best effort!
Monkey Farts: Fruity, banana like smell. Everybody loves this one!
Pink Sugar: Sweet, maybe cotton candy like but not quite.
Linen breeze and crisp clean air are both very fresh smelling and they're similar actually. :o)

missus.mint
07-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Sure! I can give it my best effort!
Monkey Farts: Fruity, banana like smell. Everybody loves this one!
Pink Sugar: Sweet, maybe cotton candy like but not quite.
Linen breeze and crisp clean air are both very fresh smelling and they're similar actually. :o)

Ok! Thank you!!! I think I'm gonna go for crisp clean air ... I love the way it sounds. I'll scoot over to your etsy to order it after I walk the pup and baby! wait that came out weird LOL

BTW I couldnt help but make your etsy my blogs fab site of the week. I try to pick DS WAHMs as much as possible :lostit: I get pretty decent traffic there so I hope it helps you be even more busy!! :goodvibes:

nicciantunes
07-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I Pm'd you yesterday with a couple of questions. I would like to know if I were to order two batches of your cleaning product the shipping could be combined to save a little? I also would like the plastic bags only so it will not be as heavy. The only thing that I can find available forsale on your site is the one with the glass jar. Just a little confused on your ordering process. I as well will be using this for CD and clothes so I think that I will be ordering 1/2 plain and the other 1/2 with a scent. Please let me know ASAP if any of your products are available....
Nicole

clwright0106
07-23-2008, 06:06 PM
I just sent you a PM with an order! I can't wait to try this out!

eragsdale
07-23-2008, 10:07 PM
i know you are busy; so no rush; i still have about 30 loads left with what i have of the fresh pear; just wanted to say i sent you a pm yesterday for 3 orders.

thanks mama LOVE your detergent; you should market this stuff with a partner and start trying to sell in cd stores or feed stores!!!

kissinfish
07-24-2008, 10:05 AM
I Pm'd you yesterday with a couple of questions. I would like to know if I were to order two batches of your cleaning product the shipping could be combined to save a little? I also would like the plastic bags only so it will not be as heavy. The only thing that I can find available forsale on your site is the one with the glass jar. Just a little confused on your ordering process. I as well will be using this for CD and clothes so I think that I will be ordering 1/2 plain and the other 1/2 with a scent. Please let me know ASAP if any of your products are available....
Nicole

Hi! I'm sorry - I don't think I got your PM - is it in your sent box? I had another person ask if I got theirs ... its strange, I wonder if there's something wrong?

Anyways, sorry I haven't replied. I can put two full size in a FRE for $4.80.

I am stocking my etsy on Mondays and Thursdays, but in the meantime you are welcome to order through PM on DS!

Thanks!

wimama
07-24-2008, 10:19 AM
I put a order into you via PM. I paid with RME. Did you get the payment?

I can't wait to try some out!:mrgreen:

jenniebrittain
07-24-2008, 10:39 AM
does the CD detergent come in buttercream cupcake? If it does, can you PM so I can buy some?

missus.mint
07-24-2008, 10:46 AM
thanks mama LOVE your detergent; you should market this stuff with a partner and start trying to sell in cd stores or feed stores!!!

Woot for a WAHM making a big step like that!!! I'd love to see your detergent at my local M.O.M.s organic market someday!

BTW ... funded PP sent yesterday, mama! Thank you so much! :goodvibes:

kissinfish
07-24-2008, 11:52 AM
does the CD detergent come in buttercream cupcake? If it does, can you PM so I can buy some?

Yes - I see by your avatar that maybe you like buttercream cupcake, LOL!
PMing right now!

And I would love to expand more, but I think I'm going to have to hire some help first - you DS ladies are keeping me BUSY!! :giggle2:

Cadensmommy
07-24-2008, 12:08 PM
I would love two sample sizes of the cloth diaper friendly ones in baby bee and monkey farts thanks pm me what i owe you and your pp!

Clarissa

JoeysMomma
07-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Just pm'd you my order. :goodvibes:
LOVE this stuff!

mom2olivia1
07-24-2008, 12:33 PM
phew, i just read EVERY PAGE before i posted so i wasn't asking a duplicate question. I ordered your cd detergent and LOVE IT...i almost feel like eating it and have to hold myself back and remind myself it is NOT edible.

so i was telling my SIL about it....who is open to "green" but really only to save money....she isn't into going online and learning or researching anything so i told her i would let her try some....but she needed to know what was in it because she is really sensitive. So i understand your regular version that has soap in it is stated to be ok for sensitive skin, but i have the cd version. Is the cd version also safe for sensitive skin? her kiddos are past diapering so she doesnt need this for cd's even though i was going to have her try some of mine...she doesn't buy online so if she wanted some i would have to order for her and really don't want to unless i know she really wants it. So if the cd version doesn't have soap what is the replacement ingredient because she is probably going to want it to work on her kids' play clothes and i don't want her to be dissappointed. I could just add soap to some of mine and give that to her to try, but if there is a substitute ingredient then perhaps i don't have to do anything....

hope i didn't confuse you with my questions.

LeeChrista
07-24-2008, 04:18 PM
I PM'd you regarding an order I placed on 7/16. I see you said you might be having some PM problems.

Thanks,
Lee

slockwood
07-25-2008, 10:43 AM
You have pmail!

eragsdale
07-25-2008, 10:53 AM
mama; just saw you were having issues with your pm. Here is what i sent to you last week for an order; please let me know if you got it. Thanks.

i know that while you were on vacation you had gotten a lot of requests for detergent so was wanting to know how long the wait was and also if i could combine 2 scents for one detergent? If so:

1) 1-Regular Size-CD detergent of $12.80: Lemon Sage EO

2) 2-Sample Size - Regular detergent of $11.20:
Baby Bee
Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves

Total pp cost: $24.00

ckck
07-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Pm'd you mama! 4 bags of unscented cd deterg please!!!

Marike
07-26-2008, 03:48 PM
I ordered Crunchy Clean because there were so many raves about it (through etsy). I went for the big bags because I figured that all of the CDing mamas who love this stuff just can't be wrong. DH was skeptical about buying detergent online, but after taking a whiff of the bags as I pulled them out of the box, he got super curious and was oo'ing and ahh'ing like a woman! He even volunteered to fold the baby clothes because they smelled so nice! :giggle2: He let me know that we will be returning the big ol' jug of detergent that we picked up at Costco last weekend because he wants more Crunchy Clean! lol

If you had a Crunchy Clean Scent of the Month Club and members got a different scent each month, I would so join it. This stuff is AWESOME!

AussieMama
07-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi there, I want some CD detergent in Grapefruit essential oil as long as it's 100% safe for front loader:goodvibes:

kissinfish
07-27-2008, 12:52 PM
:laundry: Taking orders via PM if you're interested!

osmom3kids
07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
OHHHHH a scent of the month club sounds like a fab idea......HINT HINT :giggle:

kissinfish
07-28-2008, 09:50 AM
OHHHHH a scent of the month club sounds like a fab idea......HINT HINT :giggle:

:giggle2: Hehehehe! :o) Speaking of that (well not really ... but speaking of new products), anybody interested in testing linen spray by chance???

Abunchofus
07-28-2008, 09:58 AM
:giggle2: Hehehehe! :o) Speaking of that (well not really ... but speaking of new products), anybody interested in testing linen spray by chance???

linen spray as in a spray or as in a scent of laundry detergent?

kissinfish
07-28-2008, 10:21 AM
linen spray as in a spray or as in a scent of laundry detergent?

As in a spray that is scented in whatever you choose and you spray it on your linens ... or wherever you want for that matter :o)

Aimers1
07-28-2008, 11:36 AM
I'd be interested in testing...I love the detergent samples that I got a little while back, and will be ordering more as soon as my "other" detergent is on its way out...stupid warehouse club sizes!!

mandanikki36
07-28-2008, 02:02 PM
I would be interested in the spray and the scent of the month club hint hint....cant wait for my first order to get here.Do you know when it will be shipped?

mommymilk
07-28-2008, 02:32 PM

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO YUMMINESS!

I just got my detergent today (monkey farts and vanilla) and I am searching my house for things to wash! I don't even know how well it works yet, my first load is in, but it smells sooooo good! My whole house smells good!

And yes, I would LOVE to try a linen spray!

eragsdale
07-28-2008, 02:55 PM

memememememe........:bliss: :bliss: :yay: :yay:

JoeysMomma
07-28-2008, 02:57 PM
:giggle2: Hehehehe! :o) Speaking of that (well not really ... but speaking of new products), anybody interested in testing linen spray by chance??? I'm interested!!
I placed my order last week for Monkey Farts and Peppermint Patty detergent. So, you could add linen spray to my order.
PM me! :mrgreen:

smoore
07-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I love your detergents, so I sure I would love your linen spray. I would love to test. :)

wimama
07-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I would love to be a tester too!:mrgreen:

osmom3kids
07-28-2008, 07:30 PM
OHH I will test!! :lostit:

jami blue
07-28-2008, 07:33 PM
just sent you a PM about purchasing detergent from you and would definitely be interested in being a tester for a linen spray as well :thumbsup:

kar11977
07-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I am totally interested in trying your detergents both for cd and regular laundry- i also would love to try linen spray- yum!!

SugarPlumCompany
07-29-2008, 12:11 AM
I can't wait to get my detergent!

joanna19
07-29-2008, 12:12 AM
i can also test the linen spray mama, love the deterg.!

kissinfish
07-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Okay, well I'm working out the linen spray details right now - I'm so glad you all are interested!
:) I'll PM you all when I get ready to go!

eragsdale
07-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Okay, well I'm working out the linen spray details right now - I'm so glad you all are interested!

:lostit: :lostit: :lostit: :lostit: :lostit:

amzasmommy
07-29-2008, 08:58 AM
in light of the eff conversation yesterday, i love this post!

izzieNme
07-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Just wondering if my order has been sent? I ordered on Etsy on 7/15 and it hasn't arrived yet...Thanks!

kissinfish
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
in light of the eff conversation yesterday, i love this post!

Hehehehehe! :giggle2:

MCmom3
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
just ordered my first crunchy clean detergent and I'm excited! I love linen spray too, so I'm sure with the raves on the smells of your detergents it would be a great addition to your product line!

slockwood
07-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Add me to the linen spray list!

heavenllyhash
07-29-2008, 08:16 PM
If you need more linen spray testers, I'm interested!

*Aimee*
07-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Can you wash your regular clothes with the cloth diaper det. too??

Abunchofus
07-29-2008, 09:02 PM
if you need more linen spray testers yes I'd love to!

tclyons
07-29-2008, 09:33 PM
I am interested in testing the linen spray as well.

AngelaU
07-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I am definitely gonna hafta try your detergent as soon as the pack of Charlie's that I bought 2 weeks ago is gone. The thought of sweet smelling diaper buns is fantastic!!! :D

Teeniebean
07-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Can you tell me how much shipping would be to Canada? I would be interested in the full-size diaper-friendly version.

kissinfish
07-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Canada Shipping:
Regular Sizes: I can ship in a FRE for $9.95 :o)
If you want a sample, I can calculate that, too.

kissinfish
07-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Can you wash your regular clothes with the cloth diaper det. too??

You can :) I think there's plenty of people who do and love it. We don't - my husband gets really dirty and I feel like the extra "oomph" of the soap gets his clothes cleaner.
I think it just depends on what kind of water you have, the types of stains/issues you have with your laundry. HTH!

mommymilk
07-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Okay ladies and gents...I got 2 detergent samples...regular vanilla, and monkey farts for CD's. They make my bathroom smell lovely, but my clothes don't smell like monkey farts:crying: . But the detergent does get out all of the little boy dirt running around my house, so it is a winner here! I can't believe how clean my clothes are...and my diapers...WOW! Shiny! I had one fitted that was stained (as in accidentally thrown in the dryer stained:blush: ) and after doing a wash with the CD detergent the stain is barely visible. WAHOO!:lostit:

I can't wait to buy some more and get some new scents!

kar11977
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM

OOOhhh, i cant wait!!!:lostit: :lostit: :lostit:

meganb
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
I would love to try linen spray for ya! I would also like to order some more detergent.. I pmed you a few days ago, but dont know if your box is working. May I please order a bag of clothes detergent and a sample of cd? PM me please when you get a chance, Thanks MAMMA, we love this stuff! :thumbsup:

SugarPlumCompany
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey mama! Just wondering if mines been sent out yet! My detergent I was using is making my dipes smell like ammonia! :puke: So if yours is on the way, I won't both buying anymore

*Aimee*
07-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Can you use BOTH of the detergents or does the soap leave a build up in the washer that can attach to the diapers? I'm super excited about trying this!

kissinfish
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Can you use BOTH of the detergents or does the soap leave a build up in the washer that can attach to the diapers? I'm super excited about trying this!

I use the regular with all of our clothes and the diaper with the diapers :) We've never had build up issues at all.

slockwood
08-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Are you getting your pms? I pmed you a couple days ago and haven't heard back. Just wanted to check and see if the detergent I ordered last week had been sent yet as I don't have any left and wanted to know if I needed to buy some to hold me over. thanks! (stephanie lockwood by the way)

nikki0522
08-01-2008, 11:38 AM
What is the difference between the regular and the CD friendly?

kissinfish
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
The regular detergent has soap in it, which can build up on your diapers (especially pockets!) depending on the type of water you have/wash routine/type of washer. The diaper detergent has no soap in it, and has extra ingredients that are specially good at cleaning organic matter without hurting the diapers or our baby's bums :)

kissinfish
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Are you getting your pms? I pmed you a couple days ago and haven't heard back. Just wanted to check and see if the detergent I ordered last week had been sent yet as I don't have any left and wanted to know if I needed to buy some to hold me over. thanks! (stephanie lockwood by the way)

Just PMed you mama. :giggle2:

MommyBri
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Ive bought from u through ur Etsy site twice. Just wanted to say how much i love your stuff!

missus.mint
08-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey there mama! I thought maybe it might be easier to post here than a PM ... I bet you get a lot of those!! I'm having either post office issues or sticky fingered neighbors ... so I was curious about whether or not my order had been sent yet so I can keep an eye out for it! I sent my PP on 7/23 (you do say 7-10 days) but I understand busy-ness! :goodvibes:

Have a wonderful friday!!!

BGsMom
08-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey there mama! I thought maybe it might be easier to post here than a PM ... I bet you get a lot of those!! I'm having either post office issues or sticky fingered neighbors ... so I was curious about whether or not my order had been sent yet so I can keep an eye out for it! I sent my PP on 7/23 (you do say 7-10 days) but I understand busy-ness! :goodvibes:

Have a wonderful friday!!!

You should get a paypal shipping notice. I believe she must be very busy, because I have ordered on 7/17 and it has not shipped yet. :goodvibes:

bjgonzo
08-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Hey mama, I pm'd ya with my order. I read that you are having PM issues so figured I would let you know here also.

I would love to test a linen spray when you are ready!!

kissinfish
08-02-2008, 12:37 AM
This week has been nuts ... my DD popped out her first TWO teeth, one after another ... and has been waking up EVERY HOUR at night from the pain and not napping during the day :)

I'm working as hard as humanly possible with my DH this weekend to catch up!!

Thanks for your patience if you're waiting!

Mommi3130
08-02-2008, 01:09 AM
This week has been nuts ... my DD popped out her first TWO teeth, one after another ... and has been waking up EVERY HOUR at night from the pain and not napping during the day :)

:hugs: Momma:hugs:

missus.mint
08-03-2008, 11:18 AM
You should get a paypal shipping notice. I believe she must be very busy, because I have ordered on 7/17 and it has not shipped yet. :goodvibes:

Great!! Thanks for the tip :)

I'm anxious but patient, mama! No worries!! :goodvibes:

missus.mint
08-03-2008, 11:18 AM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My DD is teething too!

:hugs:

osmom3kids
08-04-2008, 06:57 AM
:hugs: :hugs: I am going through the same thing with my little guy. I hope those teeth pop soon.

kissinfish
08-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Ive bought from u through ur Etsy site twice. Just wanted to say how much i love your stuff!

SO glad you like it, mama! :laundry:

kissinfish
08-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes. She got her two little bottom teeth, and its so cute with no other teeth, LOL! Now she's got a cold, but she's MUCH better. We caught up a bunch this week, and we're shipping A MILLION packages. LOL
I have to show you all something funny - my DD was trying to climb into the mail box yesterday, so my DH put her in there, and look at this:
Here she is putting the envelopes into the box:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/CrunchyClean/EGB202-1.jpg?t=1217860381
And here she's going to drive them to the post office herself (hehe):
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/CrunchyClean/EGB199-1.jpg?t=1217860464

Abunchofus
08-04-2008, 08:36 AM
awwww -what a sweetie!

mandanikki36
08-04-2008, 05:26 PM
That is to cute!My daughter is getting in 4 teeth right now so I know how you feel.

TaylorNTysMommy
08-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Thank you for the update :) I am sure you are crazy busy with all the great things I have heard about your stuff. I can't wait to get my samples and try this stuff out :giggle2:

MommyBri
08-05-2008, 05:33 PM
she is too cute!

topak
08-06-2008, 02:10 PM
i depend on to my affordable and best bleach wash[ :giggle2:

kissinfish
08-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Bump!

supermomto5
08-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Hey mama,
I was wondering how much detergent would I put in a front loader? Is it just 1 tbsp too?

eragsdale
08-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey mama,
I was wondering how much detergent would I put in a front loader? Is it just 1 tbsp too?

Also great for high efficiency washer - use 1/2 amount (1/2 tablespoon). Its a non-sudsing formula, so it works great for any washing machine!

kissinfish
08-08-2008, 07:32 AM
:) Thanks for answering mama!

mom2lilas
08-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Can someone answer some questions for me on Crunchy Green? I am really interested in using it!
Is it recommended that if I use crunchy green CD friendly stuff that I also use the other stuff for our regular clothes? Or can I use the CD friendly stuff on all our clothes?? With charlies its recommended to only use that one kind on all your stuff due to machine build up--which is fine....but again, I dont think its getting my clothes that clean and my CD's dont smell fresh!! What do those who use this do??

Thoughts and opinions? Please let me know if this has been answered some where already on diaper swappers so that no one has to take the time to answer me again!! :thumbsup:

kissinfish
08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Can someone answer some questions for me on Crunchy Green? I am really interested in using it!
Is it recommended that if I use crunchy green CD friendly stuff that I also use the other stuff for our regular clothes? Or can I use the CD friendly stuff on all our clothes?? With charlies its recommended to only use that one kind on all your stuff due to machine build up--which is fine....but again, I dont think its getting my clothes that clean and my CD's dont smell fresh!! What do those who use this do??

Thoughts and opinions? Please let me know if this has been answered some where already on diaper swappers so that no one has to take the time to answer me again!! :thumbsup:

:) Thanks for asking. I prefer to use the regular on our clothes and then the CD on our cloth, but I have LOTS of people who JUST use the cloth diaper formula on their clothes and they say it works perfectly.
I feel like we get our clothes extraordinarily dirty, and I'm bad about treating stains before I wash etc., so we need the extra "oomph" of the soap, if you KWIM. HTH! I personally think "Washer build up" is an urban legend, LOL ... so I don't really think you need to worry about that.

kissinfish
08-09-2008, 04:12 PM
:bump:

RebekahG77
08-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi mama! Your stuff looks great! I'm really curious about it. This may have already been answered; I didn't read your whole thread... just wondering; what is a phosphate, and why is it good to have phosphate-free detergent? Thanks :)

mommy2cza
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi!
I PM'd you hoping to try your detergent. I got a wonderful recommendation, and am looking forward to trying it myself. :goodvibes: I don't believe you have received the PM yet. Is there a better way to get in touch with you at the moment?
Thanks so much!
Shelly

Aimers1
08-10-2008, 11:03 AM
I purchased some sample baggies from you on etsy...would you like those baggies returned as well? I'll probably be ordering here in a couple of weeks...

kissinfish
08-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi mama! Your stuff looks great! I'm really curious about it. This may have already been answered; I didn't read your whole thread... just wondering; what is a phosphate, and why is it good to have phosphate-free detergent? Thanks :)

Hi! I think you may be the first to ask this question! Phosphates are found in household detergents and softeners - they're an inorganic chemical compound that can soften water, thus getting the bits of "stuff" off of your dishes/clothes. The problem with them is that they're harmful for the environment. Before the US limited the use of them in our laundry detergents (they're are plenty of other suspect ingredients in un-ecofriendly detergents but this is one that isn't used much because of various laws), lakes like Lake Erie had an OVERABUNDANCE of algae because algae feeds on phosphates. It totally messed up the ecosystem and lots of fish and plants died. Phosphates are still totally legal in dishwashing detergent, so its GOOD to watch for PHOSPHATE FREE/CHLORINE FREE dishwashing detergents. :)

Hope that answered somewhat!

heathersmoker
08-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi there! I placed an order on etsy on July 28 but have'nt received it yet. Are you sending orders out soon? I need some badly! LOL!

RebekahG77
08-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi! I think you may be the first to ask this question! Phosphates are found in household detergents and softeners - they're an inorganic chemical compound that can soften water, thus getting the bits of "stuff" off of your dishes/clothes. The problem with them is that they're harmful for the environment. Before the US limited the use of them in our laundry detergents (they're are plenty of other suspect ingredients in un-ecofriendly detergents but this is one that isn't used much because of various laws), lakes like Lake Erie had an OVERABUNDANCE of algae because algae feeds on phosphates. It totally messed up the ecosystem and lots of fish and plants died. Phosphates are still totally legal in dishwashing detergent, so its GOOD to watch for PHOSPHATE FREE/CHLORINE FREE dishwashing detergents. :)

Hope that answered somewhat!

Wow, that absolutely answered my question! (Leave it to nerdy me to be the first to ask :giggle2:) Thank you so much; I honestly didn't realize it could have such a snowball effect.

kissinfish
08-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi there! I placed an order on etsy on July 28 but have'nt received it yet. Are you sending orders out soon? I need some badly! LOL!

I finished yours last night and its in the mail today Heather :)
A LOT of people should be getting emails from the USPS with DC#s.

kissinfish
08-12-2008, 11:43 AM
bump :) Happy TUESDAY!

Aimers1
08-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I think that you may have missed my question from the other day when you were answering the phosphate question...do you want the sample size baggies returned to you?

kissinfish
08-12-2008, 03:29 PM
I think that you may have missed my question from the other day when you were answering the phosphate question...do you want the sample size baggies returned to you?

Yes please :) PM me for the address. We wash them and recycle them.

eragsdale
08-12-2008, 04:07 PM
got my detergent!!! LOVE the Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves:drif: i will be ordering a regular size in a bit!!!

bjgonzo
08-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Mama I know you are backed up and appreciate all the updates you have been giving us. I ordered 10 days ago and am almost out of detergent so wanted to see if you could give me a guesstimate on how much longer before mine shipped. I completely understand if it's going to be a while, but need to know if I should purchase some more Tide *gasp, I know* to get me through until yours arrives.
Thanks!!

kissinfish
08-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Mama I know you are backed up and appreciate all the updates you have been giving us. I ordered 10 days ago and am almost out of detergent so wanted to see if you could give me a guesstimate on how much longer before mine shipped. I completely understand if it's going to be a while, but need to know if I should purchase some more Tide *gasp, I know* to get me through until yours arrives.
Thanks!!

Can you PM me your paypal email address and I'll check the status of it?

We're working hard tomorrow and Saturday, so we should be ABOUT caught up (as in actually shipping 7-10 days instead of later .... its driving me CRAZY!)

bjgonzo
08-14-2008, 12:40 PM
PM'd ya! I am sure we all understand how life happens since we all have little ones. :hugs:

eragsdale
08-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Can you PM me your paypal email address and I'll check the status of it?

We're working hard tomorrow and Saturday, so we should be ABOUT caught up (as in actually shipping 7-10 days instead of later .... its driving me CRAZY!)

mama; if i lived in your town i would so come over and help you out. That way you could spend more time with your family.

kissinfish
08-14-2008, 06:42 PM
mama; if i lived in your town i would so come over and help you out. That way you could spend more time with your family.

Aww, you're so sweet :) I wouldn't do it unless I loved it! I'm in the process of finding a mommy's helper to play with DD sometimes so I can devote a little more time to CC!

sapphos
08-14-2008, 07:10 PM
hey mama, I bought some detergent a couple of nights ago on Etsy and pm'd you back on a reply to tell you I had bought it there and asked how long for shipping but I haven't heard back from you. I'm guessing you missed the pm. please pm me back :thumbsup: I'm desperate diapers piling up and no detergent and need an idea about shipping times.
thanks!:lostit:

CandiceW
08-17-2008, 05:13 PM
Hello!

I was wondering if the CD detergent disinfects?
(I was assuming it does because of the Oxygen Bleach?)

Also is shipping to Canada the same?(just for baggie, no glass)
Thanks!!

CandiceW
08-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Sorry one more question,
I read 1(only one) post on this thread about how the detergent makes the house small good when it is washing, but does not leave the clothes smelling yummy.. So my question is, does the detergent leave the clothes/CD smelling good?
Thanks!

eragsdale
08-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Sorry one more question,
I read 1(only one) post on this thread about how the detergent makes the house small good when it is washing, but does not leave the clothes smelling yummy.. So my question is, does the detergent leave the clothes/CD smelling good?
Thanks!

mine do lightly now that i stopped using dryer sheets (duh).

kissinfish
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Hello!

I was wondering if the CD detergent disinfects?
(I was assuming it does because of the Oxygen Bleach?)

Also is shipping to Canada the same?(just for baggie, no glass)
Thanks!!

It disinfects, but if you're needing major disinfecting, I'd add a T of oxyclean, sun dry them, or rinse with vinegar. :)

For up to two regular size bags, its $9.95 shipping to Canada :)

kissinfish
08-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Sorry one more question,
Thanks!

I think everybody gets different results with this, depending on the scent, the type of water, what additives they add to their laundry ... it certainly isn't as strong as commercial detergents however. Its hard to get a perfect scent strength - some people prefer it REALLY strong and others prefer it very light. :) It'll SURELY scent your laundry room :)

It stays on our clothes and diapers ... especialllly the diapers - they smell like pink sugar today!

CandiceW
08-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks sooo much!

kissinfish
08-18-2008, 01:39 PM
:bump: - Added some new EOs/FOs!

usdi
08-18-2008, 10:14 PM
I just read through every page of this post and I'm so excited! :giggle: pming you an order mama :thumbsup:

MommyBri
08-19-2008, 04:11 PM
i found 2 little baggies. do u still want us to send em bk to u?

bluemerle
08-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi there! I wasn't sure if you got my convo on Etsy, but I was definitely interested in buying some of your detergent. :-)

Sara

kissinfish
08-19-2008, 08:29 PM
i found 2 little baggies. do u still want us to send em bk to u?

Sure! You can stick them in an envelope if you want to :)
PM me for the addy!

lyn1270
08-20-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi! i pm'd you the other day about buying some detg but never got a response. could i still get some? oh, and i sent my bags back as well:)

MommyBri
08-20-2008, 07:24 AM
PM sent hun

Lovely
08-20-2008, 08:31 AM
I pm'd you a few days ago about the shipping on my order. Just making sure you received it. I sent pp on 8/3. Thanks.

kbemama23
08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey mama- I PM'd you an order and wasnt sure if I should just send payment or wait to hear back from you... please let me know, thank you!

CandiceW
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
:ditto:
was not sure if you send me an invoice.. but I assumed you do since I can't find a pp address.

kissinfish
08-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry girls - I'm going to take a few hours after DD goes to bed tonight to respond, so you'll hear from me then.

CandiceW
08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks! And NP! We all have life off of the computer :)

bluemerle
08-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Thank you :-)

Lovely
08-20-2008, 07:30 PM

mikoto127
08-22-2008, 01:32 AM
PMing!

Aimers1
08-22-2008, 05:08 AM
I'm going to be mailing out my baggies today and then pm'ing you with an order. Just let me know when you need the pp, etc. Thanks!

jhaz1230
08-22-2008, 09:06 AM
I placed an order on your Etsy! I am leaving for vacation on Sept 5th do you think I'll have it by then? :goodvibes:
:hugs:
Justine

HLPedersen
08-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I have Pm'd 2xs are you getting these orders? PM me please thanks!!

jraejohnson
08-22-2008, 05:59 PM
want to purchase but am new to this site. i recently made one purchase but i am still a nube. i am looking for the best recommended soap for dipes we have some stinky issues) I have been trying allens with no luck. i am interested in the big size

Hoping2BaMomma
08-24-2008, 05:39 AM
I just ordered via Etsy...I'm so excited to get mine. :-)

kara&aidansmom
08-24-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't have time to read through all the posts on here. Has anyone had any rash trouble with this? My son had a few little bumps when we started using this a few days ago. Now his whole bum is broke out and it's not responding to any of the creams i've put on it.

Hippy
08-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I don't have time to read through all the posts on here. Has anyone had any rash trouble with this? My son had a few little bumps when we started using this a few days ago. Now his whole bum is broke out and it's not responding to any of the creams i've put on it.

I have seriously sensitive skin (we are talking hospital visits, dr visits and must have bendadryl with me at all times type sensitive skin) and I haven't had any problems with it. What scent did you try? It might be the fragrance that is setting him off. Or maybe it's yeast of some kind?

kissinfish
08-24-2008, 11:41 AM

Little bumps sound like yeast to me, especially if they're not responding to diaper creams. I'd make a wipes solution for yeast, and I'd probably visit the doctor. We had a HUGE issue with yeast when my DD was little. :goodvibes:

kissinfish
08-24-2008, 11:42 AM
want to purchase but am new to this site. i recently made one purchase but i am still a nube. i am looking for the best recommended soap for dipes we have some stinky issues) I have been trying allens with no luck. i am interested in the big size

Feel free to PM or order through my etsy site at http://CrunchyClean.etsy.com :)

kara&aidansmom
08-24-2008, 01:56 PM
I have seriously sensitive skin (we are talking hospital visits, dr visits and must have bendadryl with me at all times type sensitive skin) and I haven't had any problems with it. What scent did you try? It might be the fragrance that is setting him off. Or maybe it's yeast of some kind?

Little bumps sound like yeast to me, especially if they're not responding to diaper creams. I'd make a wipes solution for yeast, and I'd probably visit the doctor. We had a HUGE issue with yeast when my DD was little. :goodvibes:

Thank you to both of you. It's the unscented diaper version i have been using. He had yeast a few months ago, so i'm hoping it's not that. I've got him in a sposie with A&D zinc oxide on to see if that helps. I've been doing the Northern Essence Better Butter for a few days and it's gotten worse. If it continues or gets worse again i will take him to see the Ped. I'm sure it's not the detergent since there's nothing in it he's allergic to.

He's never been a yeasty kid like my daughter was, but it's been hot and humid again and he gets all sweaty in his pockets. So yeast is definately a possibilty.

joanna19
08-25-2008, 06:12 AM
hey mama, pm'd you several times about an order, but never got a response, can you pm me?

kissinfish
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM
8/25 message - I'm going out of town (without internet access) from 8/27 to 8/31. We'll still be sending detergents, but I won't be able to answer PMs/Convos on etsy/emails. You might get contact IF I can get to internet, but otherwise, I'll reply as soon as we return home. :o)

Chanda
08-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I just got my first order today and washed my very first load of diapers. The Baby Bee smells great! I look forward to trying other scents in the future!
Thank you!

jdurham25
08-28-2008, 02:28 PM
I am just wondering when I should be expecting my detergent? I have been waiting for a while now.

lovemygirls
08-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Just wondering the same as jdurham25. You told me last week Thursday that it would go out last Friday. :headscratch: I also sent you a pm lastnight too.

bigbelly
08-29-2008, 09:27 AM
I was thinking that i would so love to have a heaven scented no poo baking soda :giggle: what do you all think ladies :thumbsup:
I don't know if the fragranced oils would be safe on the scalp but wouldn't that be great :giggle2:
Ever thought of making some yummy pink sugar no-poo or some delicious baby bee or oatmeal milk-n-honey or whatever scent :drif: rhooo sounds so like fun :lostit:

LeeChrista
08-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Just wondering how long its been taking people to get their orders. I ordered mine on the 13th of the month so at this point its been 17 days and I'm still waiting. I know she said she was getting super backed up so I just wanted to know what to be looking for.

eragsdale
08-30-2008, 10:35 PM
i think my last order took about 3wks; and that was right when her dd was sick/teething, and everything. I soooo need to get on the "list" before i run out

Just wondering how long its been taking people to get their orders. I ordered mine on the 13th of the month so at this point its been 17 days and I'm still waiting. I know she said she was getting super backed up so I just wanted to know what to be looking for.

LeeChrista
08-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Yes I think I may start ordering and then as soon as I get my batch, placing a new order.

kissinfish
09-01-2008, 07:55 AM
ALL orders placed before August 28 will be shipped tomorrow.
I was away from Wednesday until last night, so I probably replied to a lot of you.

FWIW, we're back to shipping around 5 days so no worries on ordering as soon as you get your order. :)

Someone once mentioned a Crunchy Clean Detergent Club, where you get invoiced for detergent on a regular basis and we ship at a predetermined date - would anyone be interested in that? You could subscribe based on how long it takes you to use up the detergent and know for sure that your detergent would be sent on X date - just fcurious for interest?

Also, I'm finishing up linen spray testers. :) I have some testers already, but just wanted to let you all know. We're working on eco-friendly dryer sheets currently that are custom scented and will hopefully solve some of the scent-sticking woes. :)

kissinfish
09-01-2008, 07:57 AM
I was thinking that i would so love to have a heaven scented no poo baking soda :giggle: what do you all think ladies :thumbsup:
I don't know if the fragranced oils would be safe on the scalp but wouldn't that be great :giggle2:
Ever thought of making some yummy pink sugar no-poo or some delicious baby bee or oatmeal milk-n-honey or whatever scent :drif: rhooo sounds so like fun :lostit:

Hmm, the oils would certainly be safe for no-poo. Let me think about it!
Have you been doing no-poo??

bigbelly
09-01-2008, 07:58 AM
:paypalsent: mama !! Can't wait to receive my samples but no pressure mama, i know you are very busy making our detergent :goodvibes:

bigbelly
09-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Hmm, the oils would certainly be safe for no-poo. Let me think about it!
Have you been doing no-poo??

Yep no-pooer here :giggle: I never ever use shampoo on my hair.
I use either baking soda or bentonite clay or whatever but no shampoo :thumbsup:
The dryer sheets and linen spray sounds like great ideas great job :goodvibes:

kissinfish
09-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Happy Labor Day BUMP!

eragsdale
09-01-2008, 07:18 PM
ALL orders placed before August 28 will be shipped tomorrow.
I was away from Wednesday until last night, so I probably replied to a lot of you.

FWIW, we're back to shipping around 5 days so no worries on ordering as soon as you get your order. :)

Someone once mentioned a Crunchy Clean Detergent Club, where you get invoiced for detergent on a regular basis and we ship at a predetermined date - would anyone be interested in that? You could subscribe based on how long it takes you to use up the detergent and know for sure that your detergent would be sent on X date - just fcurious for interest?

Also, I'm finishing up linen spray testers. :) I have some testers already, but just wanted to let you all know. We're working on eco-friendly dryer sheets currently that are custom scented and will hopefully solve some of the scent-sticking woes. :)

i would be interested in a detergent club. and :lostit: on the linen spray.

Kimanalynn
09-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I am extremely interested in your detergents; found a recommendation from somewhere for you on etsy, and then "stumbled" across you here, too! You sound like you've got a great business venture going on here! Would definitely try the no-poo if you came up with something.

My question is, what kind of soap do you use in your regular detergent? I am assuming, since it is sensitive skin safe, it would be a safe alternative to "dreft' (which I never use) for the baby clothes? Thanks!

kissinfish
09-02-2008, 02:53 PM
INTRODUCING .... new REUSABLE BAGS!
BRAND new item! +3.00 to an order to ship in a reusable bag! Please note this when ordering.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.36747324.jpg

These bags are wonderful and they ship MUCH better then any of the plastic bags! They are made by etsy seller http://jruse001.etsy.com - Under the Oak Tree Designs - another work at home momma!

*They are made from PUL (polyurethane laminate) material. *Environmental impact is reduced because the are easily washable and reusable - no more plastic bags!
*Carrying "wet" fruits has been mess-free for test families (they will not carry liquids, though).
*They can be used for many of the same things you would use a commercially produced sandwich or snack bag for.

These will reduce Crunchy Clean's environmental impact, and we are SO excited about this change.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.36746229.jpg

These bags are compact and light, and can be shipped back for a refill (OR you can make a collection of these - they're almost half the price buying them from me as opposed to buying them from Under the Oak Tree Designs!). Please note that EVENTUALLY, we will only carry reusable bags so plan accordingly.
*You will get a $3 refund when we get to reuse your bag.

eragsdale
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM
are these the only two colors available?

kissinfish
09-02-2008, 04:33 PM
are these the only two colors available?

Yes - the green detergent comes in the sage green bags and the diaper comes in the butter yellow bags. :)

Aimers1
09-02-2008, 05:16 PM
pm'd you about linen spray testing...and I'd probably be interested i the "club" too!

bigbelly
09-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh my goodness how neat are those bags! After i receive my samples and pick a scent for each a green and a diaper det i will make sure they come in those reusable bags :goodvibes: and i am too interested in the detergent club :thumbsup:

Mommy.D
09-04-2008, 02:44 AM
PMed a question to you!

sabrina_the_mommies
09-04-2008, 03:52 AM
WOW! those new re-usable bags are AWESOME!!! my next order will FOR SURE be coming to me in one of those bad boys (might place an order soon, since my order from June is still going strong; seriously, this detergent lasts FOREVER!) Loving the new Fall scents...

curlygirl717
09-04-2008, 03:55 AM
pm'd you!

LeeChrista
09-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Wow I am so excited about just about everything you are mentioning. I want a reusable bag, I want dryer sheets heck I want it all!

lexi22
09-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Love, love, love this detergent! Seriously, no stains on any of DD's clothes and she's 2 ~ a true miracle :laugh: I just placed my second order and can't wait to get it!

I would be very interested in a club ~ that would be a great way to keep up and not run out. Dryer sheets are a great idea too!

kara&aidansmom
09-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I'd sooo be interested in dryer sheets and linen spray. I love Febreeze, but not what's in it. I also love dryer sheets.

Another idea, i'd love something that does smell like Dreft, Ivory Snow, or Method Baby detergents. I'm so addicted to that baby smell. I'd love a detergent or linen spray in that type of scent.

kissinfish
09-05-2008, 08:33 PM
:bump: We're shipping in 5-7 days now, so order! :)

whitecalx
09-06-2008, 12:59 AM
How does this work for hard water?

kara&aidansmom
09-06-2008, 12:46 PM
I ordered the detergent in the plastic bags. Will they keep their scent well in the bags or should i put them in airtight containers? I just don't want the smell to fade. We have an HE machine so the stuff will last us a very long time.

mstngmol
09-08-2008, 07:06 AM
I pmd you the other day about purchasing your detergent. I am new to this site and have no feedback, your purchase will be the first. I am not sure how this works to get payment to you. I have paypal and have bought things on ebay. I would love to get this for my little one's dipes.
Thanks

Kristen82
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM
I feel kinda silly asking this :blush: but is there any way to get the reusable bags with the diaper detergent? I noticed on your site they come with the regular detergent, but not the diaper detergent. Do I just put in the message box that I want the reusable bag?

jhaz1230
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Hello Mama! i ordered both the diaper and the regular detergent off your Etsy! It arrived the other day =) It smells so good! My diapers and my clothes came out so clean and I just love going into my basement now!
My laundry room smells like Monkey farts and I love it! Thanks so much for such a wonderful product. looking forward to ordering again and getting those cool reusable bags :)

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I ordered the detergent in the plastic bags. Will they keep their scent well in the bags or should i put them in airtight containers? I just don't want the smell to fade. We have an HE machine so the stuff will last us a very long time.

You can do either - I'd keep the bag shut or the jar shut if I were you, just to keep the ingredients fresh.

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:20 PM
How does this work for hard water?

I've had some say it works wonderfully, and others say they had a hard time. I have soft water, so no personal experience. You can always try a sample to see - some people add calgon I think.

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I pmd you the other day about purchasing your detergent. I am new to this site and have no feedback, your purchase will be the first. I am not sure how this works to get payment to you. I have paypal and have bought things on ebay. I would love to get this for my little one's dipes.
Thanks

I think I replied to you - you can either buy via pm or you can purchase on etsy. :)

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:22 PM
I feel kinda silly asking this :blush: but is there any way to get the reusable bags with the diaper detergent? I noticed on your site they come with the regular detergent, but not the diaper detergent. Do I just put in the message box that I want the reusable bag?

Not a silly question!! I ran out on etsy! I do have them! :) You can either order through here (PM) or you can order them through etsy (I just restocked the diaper detergents in reusable bags!)

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Hello Mama! i ordered both the diaper and the regular detergent off your Etsy! It arrived the other day =) It smells so good! My diapers and my clothes came out so clean and I just love going into my basement now!
My laundry room smells like Monkey farts and I love it! Thanks so much for such a wonderful product. looking forward to ordering again and getting those cool reusable bags :)
:giggle2: SO glad you like it! We are so thrilled with the reusable bags - everyone seems to love it!! :)
THANKS for the encouragement!

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 12:24 PM
WOW! those new re-usable bags are AWESOME!!! my next order will FOR SURE be coming to me in one of those bad boys (might place an order soon, since my order from June is still going strong; seriously, this detergent lasts FOREVER!) Loving the new Fall scents...

LOL Sabrina - it does last a long time! :) THANKS! (And I'm LOVING the reusable bags!!)

evaliesmom
09-08-2008, 02:36 PM
can you use the cd friendly version on regular clothes as well?

and can i get a sample of each? or only one sample?

Chicmomma
09-08-2008, 07:19 PM
I just wanted to say that I tried a sample of this and it is WONDERFUL!!! :loveit: I can't say enough about it!! I would HIGHLY recommend this!
I am getting ready to place another order very soon!;)

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 07:19 PM

A lot of people do and they're quite pleased I think :)

You can split your sample into 2 scents

kissinfish
09-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I just wanted to say that I tried a sample of this and it is WONDERFUL!!! :loveit: I can't say enough about it!! I would HIGHLY recommend this!
I am getting ready to place another order very soon!;)

SOOOO glad you loved it!!

kissinfish
09-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Morning bump! Get your CRUNCHY CLEAN diaper safe (no enzymes, soaps, or borax to harm diapers or your baby!) today! PM me or order on http://CrunchyClean.etsy.com

eragsdale
09-09-2008, 08:24 AM
MY cousin would like to order, but she doesn't have paypal/rme; can she order through cc?

Morning bump! Get your CRUNCHY CLEAN diaper safe (no enzymes, soaps, or borax to harm diapers or your baby!) today! PM me or order on http://CrunchyClean.etsy.com

kissinfish
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
MY cousin would like to order, but she doesn't have paypal/rme; can she order through cc?

All I take is paypal and RME - I'm sorry! Maybe she can write you a check and then you can order for her, and we can change the shipping address? :)

missus.mint
09-09-2008, 11:48 AM

I use the CD friendly on everything! I love love love washing now :giggle: And my g covers have never looked better :thumbsup: I'll have a HE washer in our new place in a few weeks so now I will be able to use even less and still get awesome results.

Your re-useable bags look great! Thanks for a great product, mama! :goodvibes:

btw I have the "crisp clean air" :lostit:

kissinfish
09-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I use the CD friendly on everything! I love love love washing now :giggle: And my g covers have never looked better :thumbsup: I'll have a HE washer in our new place in a few weeks so now I will be able to use even less and still get awesome results.

Your re-useable bags look great! Thanks for a great product, mama! :goodvibes:

btw I have the "crisp clean air" :lostit:

Thanks! We're super excited about the reusable bags, and supporting another WAHM!! :o)

eragsdale
09-09-2008, 06:51 PM
All I take is paypal and RME - I'm sorry! Maybe she can write you a check and then you can order for her, and we can change the shipping address? :)

okay; yeah we were thinking that. thanks. now she has the task of finding a scent:roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: good luck...is all i can say; there r so many different yummy scents:drif: :drif: :mrgreen:

CandiceW
09-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to let you know I got my order today. Smells YUMMY! Can't wait to use!!
One thing though, I can't tell what is what, no labels(as in what scent is what scent)
Can you tell me out of the 4 I got, which ones is the really strong scent?
(these are the 4 I got: Monkey Farts Baby Bee Buttercream Cupcake Caribbean )
My guess would be it is the Caribbean?

eragsdale
09-10-2008, 08:13 PM
just got my big order and the linen spray; i can already tell i'm going to like the linen spray!!!!

Mommy.D
09-10-2008, 11:49 PM
I got my Apple Orchard super quickly and it smells great!
Quick question. I noticed some of my dipes say not to use bleach, and bleach is one of your ingredients. Do I have to sort out those dipes, and wash with something else, or is it ok to use CC?

kissinfish
09-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I got my Apple Orchard super quickly and it smells great!
Quick question. I noticed some of my dipes say not to use bleach, and bleach is one of your ingredients. Do I have to sort out those dipes, and wash with something else, or is it ok to use CC?

Bleach isn't one of my ingredients :) Did you read that somewhere, because its an error. Oxygen cleaner is different then bleach ...that's the only thing I can think of where I might have put that.

No separation necessary! :giggle2:

kissinfish
09-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to let you know I got my order today. Smells YUMMY! Can't wait to use!!
One thing though, I can't tell what is what, no labels(as in what scent is what scent)
Can you tell me out of the 4 I got, which ones is the really strong scent?
(these are the 4 I got: Monkey Farts Baby Bee Buttercream Cupcake Caribbean )
My guess would be it is the Caribbean?

No labels? What!? I wonder if they're coming off or something - or maybe we missed it.
Okay - I'll describe the scents and hopefully we can problem solve. If not, I'll send you new labeled ones, because they should absolutely be labeled :)

Monkey farts: Fruity, banana like - somebody once described as similar to Runts Candy :)
Baby Bee: Milk and Honey like with a sweet note to it
Buttercream Cupcake: Should be pretty obvious - smells exactly like you could eat it!
Caribbean: Coconut, pineapple, vanilla - really like you're sitting in some tropical place :)

Hope this helps!

kissinfish
09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
just got my big order and the linen spray; i can already tell i'm going to like the linen spray!!!!

Yayyyy! Spray like crazy :giggle2: and let me know when you're ready to answer questions! :goodvibes:

bigbelly
09-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I got my order !! Thanks mama, it shipped so fast :goodvibes:
They all smell so delicious i can't wait to try both the detergent and the no poo :goodvibes:

kissinfish
09-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Friday BUMP! :) Shipping pretty darn fast lately, if we say so ourselves ;)

CandiceW
09-13-2008, 12:10 PM
No labels? What!? I wonder if they're coming off or something - or maybe we missed it.
Okay - I'll describe the scents and hopefully we can problem solve. If not, I'll send you new labeled ones, because they should absolutely be labeled :)

Monkey farts: Fruity, banana like - somebody once described as similar to Runts Candy :)
Baby Bee: Milk and Honey like with a sweet note to it
Buttercream Cupcake: Should be pretty obvious - smells exactly like you could eat it!
Caribbean: Coconut, pineapple, vanilla - really like you're sitting in some tropical place :)

Hope this helps!
Thanks! Will see if I can figure it out :thumbsup:
The reason I asked was because I *think* I smell differences but one of them was so strong that it made all the others smell sort of like it.. :giggle2:

eragsdale
09-13-2008, 04:19 PM
I got my order !! Thanks mama, it shipped so fast :goodvibes:
They all smell so delicious i can't wait to try both the detergent and the no poo :goodvibes:

what's no poo?:headscratch:

kissinfish
09-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Its an alternate way of washing your hair - consists of baking soda usually and apple cider vinegar. :) Some people swear by it.

We're just testing it out!

eragsdale
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Its an alternate way of washing your hair - consists of baking soda usually and apple cider vinegar. :) Some people swear by it.

We're just testing it out!

interesting. How does your hair smell though, i would think not sooo yummy:yuck:

emmapants
09-14-2008, 06:16 PM
I love my crunchy clean. I have the CD safe and I'm thinking of ordering the regular detergent in the PUL bag. Question though - can I send back my plastic bag still for the $.50 discount? Do I wait until I reorder to do this?

kissinfish
09-15-2008, 05:03 PM
I love my crunchy clean. I have the CD safe and I'm thinking of ordering the regular detergent in the PUL bag. Question though - can I send back my plastic bag still for the $.50 discount? Do I wait until I reorder to do this?

I'm so happy you like it! :giggle2: You can still send it back, and anytime whenever you want to send it back is just fine. :) PM me if you need an address!

kissinfish
09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
interesting. How does your hair smell though, i would think not sooo yummy:yuck:

Well, I have really long hair so I didn't have great luck with it (but others love it so maybe I didn't do it right). When I got finished with the shower, my hair smelled a little like BBQ Sauce (like the vinegar type North Carolina stuff!) but once its dried, I didn't smell it at all.

The no 'poo she's trying is actually scented!!!, so we're testing that out right now.

I *think* there's an entire thread on no 'poo on the green families page (or there used to be!!)

bigbelly
09-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, I have really long hair so I didn't have great luck with it (but others love it so maybe I didn't do it right). When I got finished with the shower, my hair smelled a little like BBQ Sauce (like the vinegar type North Carolina stuff!) but once its dried, I didn't smell it at all.

The no 'poo she's trying is actually scented!!!, so we're testing that out right now.

I *think* there's an entire thread on no 'poo on the green families page (or there used to be!!)

Yep that is right there is a no 'poo thread :thumbsup: and i tried the pink sugar no 'poo it smells sooo good and works great :goodvibes:
My 3 year old DD also wanted to try it now both our hair smells yummy :lostit:
We love it thank you !!

eragsdale
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM

thanks

kissinfish
09-16-2008, 08:11 AM
:bump: :) Good morning!

kissinfish
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM
NEW hyena cart site! Check it out!
CrunchyClean (http://www.CrunchyClean.com)

kissinfish
09-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Bump! :) We're shipping pretty fast these days - 5-7 days and sometimes sooner!

ALSO, take a look at the seasonal scents. They're pretty yummy :) I love washing our stuff in Apple Orchard, so FALL!

Kristen82
09-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Yay I got mine today! I could smell it as soon as I walked up to the mail box :giggle: (we have community mail boxes) I'm sure my mail person was wondering what on earth the smell was haha. I'm getting ready to throw a load in the washer and I cant wait!

Oh I got Apple Orchard! Smells soooo good!

kissinfish
09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Yay I got mine today! I could smell it as soon as I walked up to the mail box :giggle: (we have community mail boxes) I'm sure my mail person was wondering what on earth the smell was haha. I'm getting ready to throw a load in the washer and I cant wait!

Oh I got Apple Orchard! Smells soooo good!

Apple Orchard is one of my personal favs :giggle2: I hope you :wub: it!
Ashley

Aimers1
09-18-2008, 05:27 AM
I got mine yesterday...I love the Crisp and Candied scent!!! I also can't wait to try out my linen spray in the same scent!

kissinfish
09-18-2008, 10:08 AM
I got mine yesterday...I love the Crisp and Candied scent!!! I also can't wait to try out my linen spray in the same scent!

:) Crisp and Candied smells so YUMMY!

becjacobson
09-18-2008, 10:20 AM
I got my sample yesterday! For the first time, I LOVE the way LO dipes smell. In fact, my living room smells like Monkey Farts and it is like a mini vacation stuffing pockets. Thank you! Thank you! I think that I will have to order some reg detergent too for our clothes. :)

kissinfish
09-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I got my sample yesterday! For the first time, I LOVE the way LO dipes smell. In fact, my living room smells like Monkey Farts and it is like a mini vacation stuffing pockets. Thank you! Thank you! I think that I will have to order some reg detergent too for our clothes. :)
YAY! LOL at "mini vacation"! :giggle2:

ckck
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
ooooo, you make linen spray too?

kissinfish
09-18-2008, 04:28 PM
ooooo, you make linen spray too?

:) We just finished testing it. As soon as I get my supplies in, I'll start selling them! I've gotten great reviews on them!

meganb
09-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Bump! :) We're shipping pretty fast these days - 5-7 days and sometimes sooner!

ALSO, take a look at the seasonal scents. They're pretty yummy :) I love washing our stuff in Apple Orchard, so FALL!

YIPPIE!! :giggle: I wanted to order some more but was bummed thinking I wouldn't get it for 3 weeks, if this is the case sign me up! PMing you Mamma, thanks for your wonderful scents! :hugs:

desisay
09-18-2008, 11:15 PM
I just ordered from your website! I am looking forward to trying it out!

kissinfish
09-19-2008, 09:33 AM
I just ordered from your website! I am looking forward to trying it out!
:) Thanks - I hope you :wub: it!!

kissinfish
09-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Friday night BUMP! :)
New website - www.CrunchyClean.com

becjacobson
09-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Did second load today and still smells great! My daughter actually jumped into the pile of inserts tonight and giggle. That just cracked me up! She is 3 and knows what happens to inserts, so that is saying something! ;)

kissinfish
09-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Did second load today and still smells great! My daughter actually jumped into the pile of inserts tonight and giggle. That just cracked me up! She is 3 and knows what happens to inserts, so that is saying something! ;)

LOL they must have been irresistible smelling :giggle2:
:) Saturday DS BUMP! :)

CandyCLC
09-21-2008, 02:05 PM
DO you take RME on your hyena cart? I want to order samples in Buttercream cupcake and Pink Sugar, this is for DIAPER detergent :)

kissinfish
09-21-2008, 03:06 PM
DO you take RME on your hyena cart? I want to order samples in Buttercream cupcake and Pink Sugar, this is for DIAPER detergent :)

I can, hit pay "other" when you check out and I'll send you a payment request via RME if you let me know in the message box your RME email addy :o)

Your hair bows are adorable ... I wish we had hair for hairbows :giggle2:

-Ashley

CandyCLC
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
haha thats what headbands are for LOL! I am submitting my order tonight :D

Oh and thanks for the compliments on the bows! I only have a few listed at my Etsy but have tons more pictured here (http://reidfamily.smugmug.com/gallery/4908441_XFUL2) (going on babymoon so my customs are closed) but maybe we can hook up a trade when your ladybug gets some hair!

kissinfish
09-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Happy Sunday :bump:

ckck
09-21-2008, 08:04 PM
:) We just finished testing it. As soon as I get my supplies in, I'll start selling them! I've gotten great reviews on them!

Yay!! Do you know how long it will be?

sah630
09-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I found you on Etsy after finally figuring out what "CC" stood for! :giggle: I've seen things about you from Etsy, on theNest, my local mom's board etc - I'm glad you are doing well for yourself and I can't wait to try out your product I ordered today.

kissinfish
09-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Yay!! Do you know how long it will be?

Should be this week!! :) I'm thinking they'll be listed on the new hyena cart on Wednesday. www.CrunchyClean.com

kissinfish
09-21-2008, 09:35 PM
I found you on Etsy after finally figuring out what "CC" stood for! :giggle: I've seen things about you from Etsy, on theNest, my local mom's board etc - I'm glad you are doing well for yourself and I can't wait to try out your product I ordered today.

:) LOL! I'm glad you figured it out! I hope you really like the detergent you get!
Ashley

kissinfish
09-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Happy MONDAY~ :bumpsign:

zandj
09-22-2008, 01:24 PM
I have hard water, a front loader and frequent (and unsolved) stink problems... does your detergent help with stink?

CandyCLC
09-22-2008, 04:41 PM
I still need to pay ya mama, my baby is due anytime, possibly this weekend so I was hoping to get some detergent for his dipes..that and I am dying to try natural detergent!!

ldwhitfield
09-22-2008, 05:20 PM
I am STILL searching for that perfect environmentally safe, cloth diaper safe detergent! I tried soapnuts and all my laundry seemed dingy (but smelled great and was super soft!) - whites just didn't get white. How does your detergent do on whites and towels? I've used other detergents that left buildup on my diapers. :( And others still that claimed to be good for front loaders and weren't. Since yours is low-sudsing, I would assume it would be fine on a front loading machine??? And finally, how does it work with hard water? Thanks for the help!
Lauraa

treehugginhippie
09-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Subbing to watch for feedback. Just ordered a sample myself :goodvibes:

curlygirl717
09-23-2008, 02:09 AM
I was wondering if you got my pm reply with my paypal addy?

kara&aidansmom
09-23-2008, 09:55 AM
I have hard water, a front loader and frequent (and unsolved) stink problems... does your detergent help with stink?

I was in the same boat. This has worked well for us. It took a few loads to get rid of the stink fully. Probably getting the residue out. But now they smell terrific! I do use a bit more because of the hard water, but i don't care as long as i have clean, fresh diapers.

Fairbear
09-23-2008, 11:47 AM
WOW, sounds great, I wanna try some. pm'd you

diapermommy
09-23-2008, 11:47 AM
i am trying to reorder and its not working for me today?
i can get the add to cart on the cloth diaper kind but not the regular-on etsy.
on hyena card i can put it in my cart but can't find the check out?

kissinfish
09-23-2008, 12:38 PM

I have heard good things about the detergent and hard water,although some people do add calgon. Stink can be helped with CC, depending on the cause of the stink of course. I've had good luck with soaking overnight in bacout for stink :) Let me know if you'd like to order - you can order on www.crunchyclean.com, crunchyclean.etsy.com OR on here through PM~
Thanks!

kissinfish
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
i am trying to reorder and its not working for me today?
i can get the add to cart on the cloth diaper kind but not the regular-on etsy.
on hyena card i can put it in my cart but can't find the check out?

I just restocked etsy, and as for hyena cart I think I need to change a setting so the cart doesn't dissapear! :) LMK if you have more trouble and you can order through PM :)

kissinfish
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
*JUST* changed a few settings on hyena cart, and restocked everything :)
ALSO, ***NEW*** linen sprays coming TONIGHT on HYENA CART! Be on the lookout!

diapermommy
09-23-2008, 01:17 PM
thank you!!

CandyCLC
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Would it be easier for me to send RME to you with my order number? :)

kissinfish
09-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Would it be easier for me to send RME to you with my order number? :)

Just RME'd you ;)
Thanks!

treehugginhippie
09-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Does your detergent cause build-up? Is it safe for pockets too? Thanks :)

kissinfish
09-24-2008, 07:38 AM
There is NO SOAP (to cause build up), no enzymes, no borax (break down elastic), no optical brighteners and its clean rinsing - so you don't have to do a 2nd rinse! You can also use it on all of your clothes and diapers - lots of people do with great results.
:giggle2: