PDA

View Full Version : itching to hold a newborn ALREADY!!??!?

MommyScott
05-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm seeing all these cute pictures of SMALL diapers and SMALL babies and I just already can't WAIT to hold my new LO :giggle: does anyone else feel this way already?? :giggle2:

rmduer
05-10-2008, 12:59 PM
only kind of - I am not in a hurry yet, I hope to get dd out of diapers first

MommyScott
05-10-2008, 01:04 PM
only kind of - I am not in a hurry yet, I hope to get dd out of diapers first

:giggle: we'll have two in diapers, my youngest right now will only be 18 months old when this next LO arrives :lostit:

abbi_n_nadia
05-10-2008, 09:57 PM
OMG! I don't even know if I'm prego yet and I've been going nuts unfolding and refolding and holding these 4 adorable tiny nb dipes I got! :giggle: How sad is that?

I've actually got kind of a plan going here that if I am preg then great! I'll just go crazy buying lots of nb dipes and have the perfect stash before the baby arrives. And if I'm not preg then I'll just slowly work on building the perfect nb stash and then when I do actually get preg (hopefully shortly after dh comes home) then I will work on our size small stash (and probably revise our nb stash some...). Have I completely lost my mind? :blush:

robertribeye
05-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I am in no hurry now that it is official. I am super busy. But want to purchase a beco butterfly and a moses basket and stand really bad. That's it. Only because I am going to be making dipes for our bean. I did just make a nb owl fitted diaper aleady. Time is going to fly by fast here. It's already been a week since I found out. Wow.

victors_mama_june
05-11-2008, 06:11 AM
i haven't even thought of it yet.lol DS keeps me very busy.lol

MommyScott
05-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Nope, you haven't :giggle: :bighug:

OMG! I don't even know if I'm prego yet and I've been going nuts unfolding and refolding and holding these 4 adorable tiny nb dipes I got! :giggle: How sad is that?

I've actually got kind of a plan going here that if I am preg then great! I'll just go crazy buying lots of nb dipes and have the perfect stash before the baby arrives. And if I'm not preg then I'll just slowly work on building the perfect nb stash and then when I do actually get preg (hopefully shortly after dh comes home) then I will work on our size small stash (and probably revise our nb stash some...). Have I completely lost my mind? :blush: