View Full Version : The Kestlyn Collection - kestlynl

Not The Mama
05-13-2008, 12:17 PM
DS name: kestlynl
Company name: The Kestlyn Collection

Approximate date of purchase: 4/08
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS
What did you buy: custom merino skirty
How was the customer service: customer service was among the best I've received. Kestlyn really went above and beyond my expectations of customer service with her awesome communication
Review of the product: I was her first skirty tester, so when she sent it to me, we expected a few alterations to be needed. She did the alterations in record time & the skirty fits perfectly and is so cute!
Any additional comments: With her great products & CS, this is a mama you have to work with!
Would you do business with them again? Yes, I look forward to buying from her again!

Mommi3130
05-17-2008, 11:39 PM

Approximate date of purchase:05/2008
Where did you purchase the item(s) from:DS
What did you buy: 2 Interlock Skirties!
How was the customer service: Excellent, this is a wonderful momma to work with!
Review of the product: I love them!!
Any additional comments: I will be buying more!
Would you do business with them again? Definitely!!

izzieNme
05-18-2008, 09:19 AM

Approximate date of purchase: 5/08
What did you buy:An adorable LWI Skirty
How was the customer service: Kestlyn is great to work with. Customer service was some of the best I have received out of all transactions I've made. She is very attentive to detail, and works hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with the product!!
Review of the product: We love our skirty!! It is wonderfully made and absolutely adorable!
Any additional comments: This was our first wool purchase and Kestlyn was so great and definately helped to make it a positive experience. She included washing instructions and even a sample wool bar, which I was so thankful to see!! I would definately recommend purchasing from her!!!
Would you do business with them again? Absolutely!!!

Lyv Naturally
05-18-2008, 01:27 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 5/8
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Diaper Swappers
What did you buy: Watermelon Skirty
How was the customer service: Awesome
Review of the product: I love it, love it, love it. I really wasn't sure if I should get one but now I want more. The workmanship is fantastic.
Any additional comments: Thanks so much for making such a fun and functional product!
Would you do business with them again? Would love to;-)

catamountgirl
05-28-2008, 03:20 PM

What did you buy: wool skirty
How was the customer service: Very good. She was very helpful.
Review of the product: The skirt was really cute. It was very good quality.
Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Would love to buy from again

catamountgirl
05-30-2008, 03:44 PM

What did you buy: wool interlock soaker and shorties
How was the customer service: Very good. She custom made both to fit my dds chubby legs.
Review of the product: The shorts were really cute. They are very good quality and they fit my dd really good. The soaker was very cute, I had her custom make it to have purple and blue. It is very good quality. It fit my dd really good. The quality is really good. Both of the soaker and shorties were dyed and both turned out really good.
Any additional comments: Thank you so much for the cute soaker and shorties. Awesome shorties, soakers, and skirties.
Would you do business with them again? I would buy from her again :).

Sarahb44
05-30-2008, 09:00 PM

Approximate date of purchase: MAY 08
What did you buy: custom pleated skirty
How was the customer service: customer service was AMAZING! Awesome to work with, quick responses!
Review of the product: I LOVE LOVE LOVE DD's skirt. My 16yr old sis was even loving it!
Any additional comments:Sweetest mama, great items, and turn around time was awesome!
Would you do business with them again? YES YES, ready for another order ;)

evandmp
05-30-2008, 10:07 PM

What did you buy: LWI Skirty

How was the customer service: Wonderful! She responded to my emails super fast and was just a pleasure to work with. She also shipped it super fast so I would have it in time for my daughters first birthday <:

Review of the product: Love it!!! It fits my daughter perfectly and I love the pleated look. The dye job is amazing. Also have to mention that the presentation of the product was beautiful. It was wrapped up nicely with a pretty card and just smelled lovely.

Any additional comments: Thanks for making such a cute product. I hope to be lucky enough to own at least one more<:

Edensmomma
05-31-2008, 04:25 PM

What did you buy: Strawberry skirty
How was the customer service: Kestlyn is so sweet, great communication. You can tell she really cares that you love her product!
Review of the product: It is the cutest skirty in my whole stash! The fit is perfect! (I used the standard Medium size) It is very very very well made! Top notch quality.
Any additional comments: I can't wait to buy more fruit themed skirties from her stocking in June. We are looking forward to "grapes"
Would you do business with them again? Yes, can't wait to buy more!!!!

jessie309
06-04-2008, 04:53 PM

What did you buy: custom interlock soaker

How was the customer service: Customer service was wonderful. Her communication was great! Turnaround was quick. She even added me in when I posted ISO interlock soakers :)

Review of the product: The soaker is absolutely beautiful and has become my favorite! I asked her to surprise me and she made me a grape colored soaker. I liked it when I saw the picture...but when it arrived I fell in love! It is so beautiful and well made, not to mention it smelled great too :)

Any additional comments: Her products and customer service were outstanding and I truly hope to work with her again! Thanks you so very much!

Would you do business with them again? Without a doubt, I look forward to buying from her again!

sonuptosondown
06-09-2008, 07:59 PM
DS name: Kestlynl

business name: The Kestlyn Collection

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS WAHM FSOT forum
What did you buy: "Apple" interlock soaker/skirtie "tester"
How was the customer service: Wonderful--very fast responses to my pm's, thoughtful and helpful responses.
Review of the product: I would recommend this item and this WAHM to others. The skirtie was very well made and smelled so nice:), and the packaging was professional.
Any additional comments: I was really pleased with the workmanship and customer service--I could tell Kestlyn really cares that people are happy with her product.

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No Yes.

Mommi3130
06-18-2008, 12:44 AM

Approximate date of purchase: 6/08
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: FSOT/PM's
What did you buy: Interlock Bloomers
How was the customer service: Kestlyn is the Greatest and very easy to talk to and work with. She is one of the best WAHM's I have worked with!!
Review of the product: It is great, and I get compliments left and right on her products. I love all of them that I have!!
Any additional comments: I love her products and can't wait to get more!!
Would you do business with them again? Definitely, I already have!!

Teeniebean
09-02-2008, 09:58 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 8/08
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: PM'd for info, but purchased custom slot through HC
What did you buy: Interlock Longies
How was the customer service: Kestlyn is a dream to work with. She has great communication, and gives updates throughout the custom process. She also goes above and beyond to satisfy her customers.
Review of the product: Very well made, and the wool is soft and stretchy. The colour is perfect!
Any additional comments: Kes worked really hard to perfect the colour I requested. I am very impressed with her work, and can't wait to work with her again!
Would you do business with them again? In a heartbeat!