PDA

View Full Version : Thought this might be fun!

Sophiasmomma
05-21-2008, 01:03 PM
I used to do this on another Due in Board with my DD:goodvibes:
we can do this weekly or biweekly..

1. whens your Due date?

2. Have you gained weight?

3. What are you craving?

4. any gender prediction?

5. in maternity clothes or not yet?

6. are you sleeping through the night?

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)?

8. is it going fast or slow?

9. any swelling?

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add??

Sophiasmomma
05-21-2008, 01:05 PM
1. whens your Due date? dec 5th

2. Have you gained weight? yes-7 lbs:blush:

3. What are you craving? it changes everyday- ostly alot of protein and lemonade

4. any gender prediction? boy

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? some

6. are you sleeping through the night?no getting up 2 times a night to pee

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? its simliar to my DDs but alot different than my DS

8. is it going fast or slow? pretty fast since Im busy

9. any swelling? not yet!

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add

kateri25
05-21-2008, 01:19 PM
1. whens your Due date? Christmas Day

2. Have you gained weight? last doc appointment it was 3.5lbs

3. What are you craving?fried pickles/fruit based icecream

4. any gender prediction? boy

5. in maternity clothes or not yet?yes for the last two weeks

6. are you sleeping through the night? nope up too much to pee

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? the opposite from my DD.

8. is it going fast or slow? slow found out too early

9. any swelling?nope thank goodness

cereal527
05-21-2008, 01:43 PM
1. whens your Due date? December 15th

2. Have you gained weight? nope, I've lost 2 pounds

3. What are you craving? mashed potatoes, and ice cream, not together though

4. any gender prediction? I'm thinking boy because I had morning sickness with our other son, but not with our girls

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? no, all my clothes still fit great

6. are you sleeping through the night? definitely not

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? The morning sickness is very similar to my son's pregnancy, but I feel even more exhausted than I was with any of my kids

8. is it going fast or slow? slow

9. any swelling? no

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? is it december yet? :lostit:

tom's_mom
05-21-2008, 02:13 PM
1. whens your Due date? Dec. 16

2. Have you gained weight? Not yet

3. What are you craving? Stuffing...

4. any gender prediction? Nah

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? No

6. are you sleeping through the night? I have a 17 month old... so no

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Thus far, lots of "morning" sickness with both, I plan on getting FAT with this one though, I only gained 15 lbs with my first

8. is it going fast or slow? Neither

9. any swelling? Only from my arthritis

I Smile Because Of Them
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
1. whens your Due date? December 28th

2. Have you gained weight? Nope, I'm down 5lbs actually

3. What are you craving? Chocolate milk shakes and french fries. NOT TOGETHER

4. any gender prediction? This pregnancy is exactly like my pregnancy with my DD. So I'm thinking girl but who knows.

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? No not yet

6. are you sleeping through the night? Yes I do

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? It's very similar to my first pregnancy with DD. Completely different than DS'

8. is it going fast or slow? It feels like normal

9. any swelling? Not yet

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I feel sick, sleepy, tired, non-energetic, but hey, I can't complain, I'm having a new baby! :yay:

Maddie&Jake'sMom
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
1. whens your Due date? 12/11

2. Have you gained weight? I'm now down 16 lbs in the past 6 weeks :yuck:

3. What are you craving? Anything and everything.

4. any gender prediction? Girl

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? I'm not even fitting into my normal clothes. :cry:

6. are you sleeping through the night? Up once an hour.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? EXACTLY the same as my first PG so far.

8. is it going fast or slow? SLLLLOOOWWWWW

9. any swelling? None.

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? Please God, let it be the second trimester already.

BReamer
05-22-2008, 09:03 AM
1. whens your Due date? 12/28

2. Have you gained weight? yes unfortunately, but it could be partly due to the fact that my blood sugars have been so much better...

3. What are you craving? Curly fries from Arby's and Ice cream sandwiches but not together.

4. any gender prediction? My brain and instinct keep saying boy

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? well not yet but my Mom is sending me some clothes that are a size bigger...

6. are you sleeping through the night? No, but only because I gotta wake up and let the dogs out...

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? This is my first!

8. is it going fast or slow? slow....

9. any swelling? nope

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I think that I was crazy to get pregnant! Hubby won't be here for the birth or for like two months after, how am I going to do this alone?!

momto3girls
05-22-2008, 10:07 AM
1. whens your Due date? Dec. 28th

2. Have you gained weight? Not sure, I don't weigh myself.

3. What are you craving? Ice cream

4. any gender prediction? Girl because I have 2 already

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Nope. I'm in my fat clothes though.

6. are you sleeping through the night? This is impossible with a 13 month old and my bladder.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Different. I have severe ms with this one and nothing helps.

8. is it going fast or slow? Slow

9. any swelling? Nope

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? Please make the ms go away!

jenn5388
05-22-2008, 12:11 PM
1. whens your Due date? December 24th

2. Have you gained weight? I don't know, probably. I'm scared of the scale :giggle:

3. What are you craving? Meat, Fruit, Fruit flavored things. Candy. Homemade bread, which i'm probably going to make today because I can't take it any longer. lol

4. any gender prediction? Boy, because I want a girl. LOL but I was so sure miranda was a boy, I was calling her him so who knows.

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? No.

6. are you sleeping through the night? No. lol I gotta get up and pee atleast twice.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? It's about the same.

8. is it going fast or slow? Slow, but come september I'll be wanting it to slow down. lol

9. any swelling? yeah, actually. but i always swell on hot days.

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add??[/QUOTE]

Not much.. Besides I'm tired and sick and Tired.. Did I mention Tired? Oh and I have RAGING heartburn and a headache since about 4 weeks on. I'm 9 weeks now. lol

LCM's Mom
05-22-2008, 12:42 PM
1. whens your Due date?
12-10 :-)

Nope, I was dieting when I conceived, and lost roughly 5 lbs after that. Not dieting now, just yucky feeling.. :-)

3. What are you craving?
sleep- Haven't slept well since bb. :cry: And I need sour candy available at all times If only I could find crybaby tears... :-)

Boy hopes, but girly would be fun too!

Yes, just cause I dont like stuff touching my belly now. I don't really need the extra tummy room yet.

See #3 Nope, I wake up frequently and can tget back to sleep, Ive even been waking up w/ nausea in the night. :-P

7. Is this pregnancy similar or different than your others(if you have other children)?
Very different, 1st was a breeze! No real Morning sickness. My last was due in June, and it was a 100 degree june w/ no air conditioning, and I was MISERABLE! I slept MUCH better with the others.

Fast

9. any swelling?
Nope, not yet. (hopefully not at all)

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add
Looking forward to hearing the bb heartbeat.... :-)

localuna
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM
1. whens your Due date? Dec 4th

2. Have you gained weight? Um, yeah. 7 lbs

3. What are you craving? Sparkling water over ice ALL the time.

4. any gender prediction? Gut says boy.

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Oh yeah- totally.

6. are you sleeping through the night? Mostly, other than peeing.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? I've been more sick this time around. I'm poking out A LOT!!!

8. is it going fast or slow? Fast I guess

9. any swelling? Nope

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I want this evening sickness to be OVER!

joshsmomma
05-23-2008, 07:56 PM
1. whens your Due date? 12-20

2. Have you gained weight? I don't know, haven't been to the doc yet.

3. What are you craving? Nothing really

4. any gender prediction? Nope

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? nope

6. are you sleeping through the night? Mostly, other than twice a night peeing and then trying to get back to sleep!

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Oh the sickness won't end!!!! I had no ms with my first and this time, it's morning, noon and night!

8. is it going fast or slow? Fast I suppose, since I just found out about 3 days ago!

9. any swelling? Nope

Emily Whited
05-25-2008, 11:42 PM
1. whens your Due date? 12/27

2. Have you gained weight? Lost 2 pounds

3. What are you craving? Fruit because everything else makes me sick

4. any gender prediction? Nope

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Some, mostly fat clothes

6. are you sleeping through the night? No, with the peeing and my 2 year old kicking me in the side I don't sleep much.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Much different, I have been so sick this time around. I am sick ALL day.

9. any swelling? Nope

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? when will the sickness end?

Noss Galen Baby
05-26-2008, 10:31 PM
1. whens your Due date?
December 8th
Not yet
3. What are you craving?
Lemonade
I think it's a girl
Not yet. I was in maternity clothes by this point with both of my other pregnancies.
Pretty much
7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)?
It's similar to my last pregnancy in that it's not that difficult. It's different in that it's actually been much easier. I'd rank this as my easiest first trimester followed by my twin pregnancy and then my pregnancy with DS.
Fast
9. any swelling?
No
10. any comments/questions you/d like to add??[/QUOTE]
I started to feel the baby 2 days ago!

Sarahb44
05-27-2008, 08:48 AM
1. whens your Due date? Jan 2 09

2. Have you gained weight? Yes, not sure how much though, afraid of the scale

3. What are you craving? FOOD and lots of it :giggle::blush:

4. any gender prediction? Girl

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? bottoms for comfort, not necessity

6. are you sleeping through the night? NO, neither is DD though :yuck::lostit:

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? I was thinking it was like #1 ,but other days I feel so :yuck: that I think like #3

8. is it going fast or slow? Neither yet

9. any swelling? always, I swear I retain 12-15lbs of just water when I am pg, no joke!

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I cannot WAIT for tri #2!!:giggle2:

nannersmama
05-27-2008, 12:27 PM
1. whens your Due date? 12/24 or 12/27 depends on if you go by O or AF

2. Have you gained weight? I dunno..didn't get on a scale before nor have i yet :giggle:

3. What are you craving? for the nausea to go away

4. any gender prediction? none

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? well I do wear some of my short occasionally but only because they are the only short I own...well I did just buy 3 pairs of non maternity... but not cause I have to

6. are you sleeping through the night? hell no, but that is because of other kids and progesterone making me so freaking hot at night :giggle:

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Similar so far

8. is it going fast or slow? yes

9. any swelling? no

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? the fatigue is a killer some days, but mostly just the nausea I can't wait for this stage to pass..honestly if I remembered how bad it was..I may not have done it again (okay, so I lied there :giggle: )

whalvo
05-27-2008, 08:06 PM
1. whens your Due date? Dec. 2nd

2. Have you gained weight? About 8lb

3. What are you craving? EGGS BENEDICT WITH REGULAR BACON!

4. any gender prediction? Had 2 dreams it was a boy, so I think it's a girl

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? YES, and missing my cool jeans

6. are you sleeping through the night? Heck no, but only waking 1-2 times now.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Similar, but harder with a toddler

9. any swelling? Nope

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I feel like it won't feel real until I start to get some kicking

babyluvandkisses
05-29-2008, 09:50 AM
1. whens your Due date? December 21st

2. Have you gained weight? Actually lost. I'm still running, hoping to run a 10K at 20 weeks. Co-workers (who don't know I'm preggo) commented that I'm thinning out and looking good :goodvibes: Little do they know...

3. What are you craving? eggs and ketchup, cereal, breakfast mostly

4. any gender prediction? Nope and I truly would be happy either way - we're not going to find out

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Kind of - still wearing some from the previous pregnancies, 3 in 3 years and all. Most everything is sagging though (the clothes)

6. are you sleeping through the night? For the most part. I pee once a night and roll and dream.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Somewhere in between. Not as sick as the first, but sicker than the second. I feel like I'm enjoying this pregnancy more though.

8. is it going fast or slow? About right.

9. any swelling? Not at all

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I feel like I'm already nesting and I haven't felt the baby move yet although gas is horrible :yuck:

MarcieLynne
05-30-2008, 02:14 PM
1. whens your Due date? December 3rd, 2008

2. Have you gained weight? Nope, not as of my 12 week appt on May 19th

3. What are you craving? I'm drinking lots of lemonade- sounds like I'm not the only one... And salty foods- potato chips, etc.

4. any gender prediction? Not really... I'll be excited either way, and we won't find out!

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Not yet, although I can't button most of my favorite jeans. I've just been wearing comfy clothes!

6. are you sleeping through the night? I wish... I can't get comfortable and I'm always soooooooo hot!

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Similar, but I wasn't as nauseous with my dd. I definately threw up more the first time around, though!

8. is it going fast or slow? S...l...o...w...

9. any swelling? Nope.

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? Like the others, I'm just ready for the sickness to end! When I was sick during my first pregnancy, it was ok because I could lay on the couch and be sick all day if I needed to. It's just not the same with a 25 month old running around!

bebeboy03
05-31-2008, 06:52 PM
1. whens your Due date? December 15, 2008

2. Have you gained weight? nope

3. What are you craving? mostly fruit or anything juicy, most meat makes me want to :yuck:

4. any gender prediction? I am thinking girl

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Mostly in jeans, yes. I still wear my regular dress pants for work, although I cant zip or button them all the way, I just zip as far as I can and tuck in the flaps. But I do need to wear longer shirts now.

6. are you sleeping through the night? I get up to pee at least once and I have been having those crazy pregnancy dreams lately, so that usually wakes me up a couple of times a night.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Completely different! I was never sick with my ds, but I was this time around. That is why I am thinking girl this time.

8. is it going fast or slow? Fast b/c I am so busy with work and a toddler

9. any swelling? sometimes in my ankles, I am on my feet alot

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I just want the nausea to go away and to be able to eat chicken again, since that is all we have in our freezer. My dh is hating the fact that I need a separate meal when he wants chicken.

krgolden
05-31-2008, 07:49 PM
1. whens your Due date? Dec 1st

2. Have you gained weight? None yet, but it looks like I've gain several pounds in my stomach. HA!

3. What are you craving? Sweet things like slushies and cookies.

4. any gender prediction? No clue

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Yes, pants but not shirts. I just can't cram myself into my regular clothes anymore.

6. are you sleeping through the night? Yes, and loving it!

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? I'm not as sick this time. I still throw up but not as much as with ds.

8. is it going fast or slow? pretty fast. I'm busy with a 15 month old.

9. any swelling? No, didn't have any with ds so I'm hoping to not have any this time either.

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I worry every day that something is going to go wrong. I've had 2 u/s and everything is fine, but having a miscarriage really affects you.

mama_times5
06-01-2008, 05:35 PM
1. whens your Due date? Dec 3rd

2. Have you gained weight? Yes. At least 8lbs. Dr's scale had to have been wrong last time as it said mooore, but my rear still fits in my pants! :giggle:

3. What are you craving? Watermelon. Cereal w/ cold milk.

4. any gender prediction? No.

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? Almost. Empire waisted reg shirts are great but feeling really "thick" in straight ones. Just not buttoning bottoms.

6. are you sleeping through the night? Sleeping well, but at least once a night bathroom break.

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? I haven't been as dizzy with this pg, usually very low blood pressure when I stand from conception! I feel better. Tummy is poking out a lot earlier though!

8. is it going fast or slow? Fast except it seems like forever away to learn gender. A friend wants a wish list for a few diapers for baby so I started looking. This will be our first to cd from birth and looking so soon at cute fluff makes me want to know boy or girl now!

9. any swelling? Can you have tummy swelling? It's definitely bigger at night.

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I have two five yr olds with this pregnancy who love to talk about the baby and really "get it" which is making it that much more fun. It's the thought of five dc functionally ages six and under that makes me squirm a little, but how blessed are we? :lostit:

tristens1mom
06-11-2008, 08:48 AM
1. whens your Due date? Dec 14

2. Have you gained weight? 1.3 lbs

3. What are you craving? nothing really, I just have to eat or I puke, and I've not done that at all with my other two

4. any gender prediction? Boy

5. in maternity clothes or not yet? No

6. are you sleeping through the night? Yes, better than before I was pg

7. Is this pregnancy simliar or different than your others(if you have other children)? Different. Never puked before.

8. is it going fast or slow? kinda fast so far.

9. any swelling? none

10. any comments/questions you/d like to add?? I'm excited! I've got my preemie stash already!

TofuScramble
06-12-2008, 06:04 PM
1. whens your Due date?
December 1st

Yes, I went from 105-115.. 10 pounds, woot!

3. What are you craving?
umm.. everything lol.. no.. fruits.. chocolate.. mmmmm chocolate...

I feel some girl vibes

I am in need of some.. cant button my pants.. I look ridiculous lol

I get up to pee a lot.

Similar to my pregnancies where I've carried girls.. why I think this is a girl.. less morning sickness.. I had much more with my boy.

was extremely slow because I just miscarried at 14 weeks in January.. but now that I've surpassed where the last pregnancy ended.. it's picking up a bit!

9. any swelling?
nope, just fat! lol

I'm new to this board and looking forward to participating in discussions.. I'm new to cloth diapering, though I've wanted to do it for YEARS, I just never got serious about it till recently. I'm also going for a homebirth, something I've always wanted to do.

sher
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
1. whens your Due date?
December 13th

8lbs at my last midwife appt 2 weeks ago

3. What are you craving?
Nothing really but I'm very impressionable

I think girl

Since 7wks

Nope. I'm restless, hot/cold, dreaming and constantly peeing

First PG

Started off slow and it seems to be going slightly faster but not by much

9. any swelling?
Just an extremely bloated belly