PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally back!!

JeDeeLenae
05-28-2008, 05:15 PM
And finally feeling good too. :)

I got tons of emails about the Due in October thread, so I'll have to go check that one out and get caught up on the last 2-3 months :banghead: but wanted to give an update on me.

20 weeks 2 days. It's a GIRL!! :lostit: :thumbsup: :goodvibes: Just found out last Thursday. We're thinking of names now, but we're really happy, as is the rest of our family.

I love the 2nd half of pregnancy, it always feels so much better than the 1st half... and makes me want to have more babies. Anyway, I'm glad to be back, I hope you all are in good health with healthy babes in your bellies. :mrgreen:

ktmelody
05-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey mama, are you back in Vegas???

Congrats on your GIRL!! :lostit: :lostit:

saongiri
05-28-2008, 05:35 PM
:lostit: newphillymom and I were just wondering about you! Glad to here you are feeling better and yay! a girl---so fun! welcome back!

JeDeeLenae
05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Yep KT, we're in North Vegas, pretty close to where we lived before. We'll have to hang out before we hit triple digits and I'm too hot to leave the house. lol

Sarah, this has been the most horrible move ever. No internet for 2-3 months is a PITA.

bjgonzo
05-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm glad you are back!! Are you guys all settled in? DId you find a doc you like?

JeDeeLenae
05-28-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm glad you are back!! Are you guys all settled in? DId you find a doc you like?
I have a doctor, but I think it's just too far with gas prices as crazy as they are. It's down in Henderson, so it's about 30 minutes from me, and that's just too far.

FancifulFanny
05-29-2008, 04:09 AM
Glad you're getting settled, have that ordeal behind you and are back ONLINE!