PDA

View Full Version : I had a tubal pregnancy updated on OP

even_in_death
05-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Last night I went into emergency surgery, I had a tubal pregnancy.:cry: I had to have my right fallopian tube removed cause it begin to tear and bleed. I will give you all more details once the pain has calmed down.

Thank you all for being so supportive during the time I was here.

Tuesday night I started to have some light bloody staining when I wiped, I felt really really weak, and was getting pain on my right pelvic area. Over the night it turned into spotting. So wednesday morning I called and spoke to my doctor office. They made me an appt. for that afternoon but they could only get me into see the NP. So I went to see her and she checked my cervic which look good, then sent me for an U/s. They did the u/s and then put us in room to wait. I swear we waited forever. She finally came in and told us that I had an ectopic pregnancy, and need to see the doctor. So I waited a little longer for the doctor to come from surgery. So then she came and evaluated my u/s and said that it is an ectopic pregnancy and that she think I might just need some meds to help shrink the gestational sac. which I was fine with cause it was less invasive and caused less damage. So then she had me lay down and she tapped on my tummy and I about cryed. Then she told me we be better off doing surgery. So I had surgery about 6 pm last night, The baby was growing in my right fallopian tube and had gotten so big that the tube was torn and I was slowly internally bleeding. She took out the whole fallopian tube because it would of gotten very badly scarred and put me at risk for another ectopic pregnancy.

I am so drained right now and the pain is unbelieveable. I am in pure shock over the last day. Part of me is ready to give up on TTC. I have had 2 m/c and this tubal happen to me in last 15 months of trying. I always wanted a big family, That has always been my dream, even when I was little. I guess somethings aren't meant to be.

Thank you all for the hugs, it means a lot to me.

piccolo41099
05-29-2008, 03:46 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

rmduer
05-29-2008, 03:50 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, I hope you feel better soon

*Katherine*
05-29-2008, 03:52 PM
:bighug:

MCmom3
05-29-2008, 04:11 PM
:hugs::hugs: so sorry mama

homebirthmom
05-29-2008, 04:17 PM
wow, so sorry. not even sure how to deal with that.

Proverbs169
05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
I am so sorry :hugs: I can't even imagine what you're going through. :(

Leslieann
Oh geez I am so sorry . it is so hard to lose a pregnancy and also have surgery and be in pain. I hope you heal quickly in mind and body.

sistersusannah
I am so sorry mama, I hope you feel better soon.

marymom
05-29-2008, 04:20 PM
:hugs: i am so sorry!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

earena
05-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I am so sorry, my sister went through this(although hers was not planned she was 19) but it was so hard on her to have the surgery and such. Just take care of yourself. Oh and she now has a beautiful baby(also not planned) but none the less healthy and happy.

BCainThacker
05-29-2008, 04:25 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will burn a candle for you.

newGranny2
05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
howdy! so sorry for your loss and your pain. don't forget the "hug me" pillow to hold against (splint) your lower belly when you cough, sneeze, etc. take a large bath towel or light blanket and fold it up tightly about the size of a big book. wrap it with tape; two pieces around each way, so it makes a firm "package". hold it frimly against your incision area when you cough etc. hope that helps.

mokai0407
05-29-2008, 04:31 PM
so sorry....

mariewes
05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry!

beckstar
05-29-2008, 04:36 PM
im so very sorry...waiting for your update.

feel better.

naturalbirthmama
05-29-2008, 04:43 PM
:bighug: i am so sorry for the loss and trauma you have endured. you are in my prayers.

iKim
05-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Oh sweet heart, I'm sooo sorry. I'm here if you need me. :hugs: please take care of yourself okay.

jaceraden
05-29-2008, 04:47 PM
:hugs: Mama and I hope you recover (physically) quickly. :cry:

grace_n_josie
05-29-2008, 05:08 PM
I am so sorry mama. I will keep you in my prayers. Please update us and let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.

growgrowgrow
05-29-2008, 05:20 PM
i am so sorry. i hope your body recovers quickly and that you will surround yourself with loving, nurturing people who can help you emotionally heal.

Samo
05-29-2008, 05:23 PM
im so sorry hun :hugs: take your time recovering, lots of :hugs:

cheyannegeist
05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Oh no...I am so sorry mama!! :hugs: i hope you heal quickly

Manna00
05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
oh momma, I'm so so sorry. Sending prayers your way. :hugs:

ClothDiaperMePlease
05-29-2008, 05:26 PM
:bighug:

Dor
05-29-2008, 06:40 PM
So sorry to hear about your baby! I hope you recover soon. :hugs: My mom's twin was actually an ectopic baby. They removed my gramma's tube and didn't even know my mom was there (they didn't have ultrasounds like we've got) . It was a good thing they didn't do routine D&C's then or my mom would've been killed. My gramma went on to have 5 more healthy babies with the remaining tube. Maybe you still can have that big family. Give it time. :)

robertribeye
05-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Ohh mama, hugs from all of us. I am soooo sorry things didn't go as planned. Thoughts and prayers being sent your way. Take care of yourself.

*Alabamamom*
05-29-2008, 09:25 PM
I seen this topic on the main forum page so automatically clicked on it. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby, and your tube.
I had a tubal reversal in 8/03 and got pg first month ttc.. it was also ectopic in my right fallopion tube and had ruptured. I had emergency surgery and my tube was removed. I had 2 miscarriages following that, more than likely due to having Grave's disease that I didn't know about at the time. But we got pg with my baby boy 2 years after my reversal with my one little tube. I had other factors going on like endometriosis, an uterine fibroid and the hyperthyroidism that I didn't know about until pg with him. I think with all my underlying issues it's nothing short of a miracle he's here.. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up. I know it hurts and you feel like giving up right now.. you need to time to grieve for your lo.. :hugs:

MommyScott
05-30-2008, 06:14 AM
:bighug: mama I am so sorry to hear this :cry: I can't even imagine.

victors_mama_june
05-30-2008, 09:42 AM
I just saw this post. I am so sorry this happened. I hope your body heals soon. As well as your heart.

daisy0306
05-30-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm so sorry mama :cry: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: