PDA

View Full Version : I bought some Psi Bands.... OMG

blossomgoat
06-21-2008, 06:15 PM
http://caprx.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CO&Category_Code=NauseaRelief

I bought a pair of these and they arrived today. OMG. I can't even begin to express how joyful I am. Seriously. I was non-functional just two days ago to the point that my DH had to stay home from work that evening to stay with me. Yesterday, I was popping TUMS every 2 hours. Today, just one set of tums and about three seconds after I put the Psi Bands on, I felt this WAVE of calm hit me.

I was nearly in tears at one point over how much better I felt.

So if you are on the fence about trying SeaBands, spend the extra on the Psi Bands and actually look decent while feeling better!!!

:thumbsup:

RoxyRocks
06-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Im glad they worked for you Mama I have never heard of them :blush: but if they work that is all that matters;)

JollyHolly
06-21-2008, 10:38 PM
How does it work? Do you put it on your wrist or what?

I_am_Blessed
06-22-2008, 03:16 PM
I have some Sea Bands, and while they worked with last pregnancy... I don't seem to find the relief I use to from them. I was looking on their website today and saw a thing about after washing them 5 times, they lose their elasticity. Well, I am pretty sure mine have gotten wet more than 5 times. After looking at your bands, I don't think they would have that problem. I may just have to get me some of the Psi Bands!

asteiner18
06-22-2008, 03:38 PM
a woman at church today mentioned them to me!!!! so weird LOL!!!! i will have to get some... i feel AWFUL!!!

blossomgoat
06-23-2008, 08:18 AM
I felt fantastic on Sat, less so on Sunday, but still much much better than before, and today I'm about the same. I think they're making a difference for me. I was so non-functional on thurs that my DH had to stay home from work to help me. Saturday, I cleaned the entire house!

They're a material similar to watch bands, so no, they won't stretch out over time. Completely washable, too!

akrancher
06-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I finally found my sea bands today. I wore them all the time when pregnant with DS if I had to fly on floatplanes (which was a couple times a month) and they worked great. I never wore them any other time since I didn't have bad m/s.
Well, I have had them on for 3 hours now and nothing. I am 8 weeks now and I swear each week is worse than the last. Are these other bands better than sea bands? I was at the non functional place this morning. Ugh.

I_am_Blessed
06-23-2008, 09:01 PM
I finally found my sea bands today. I wore them all the time when pregnant with DS if I had to fly on floatplanes (which was a couple times a month) and they worked great. I never wore them any other time since I didn't have bad m/s.
Well, I have had them on for 3 hours now and nothing. I am 8 weeks now and I swear each week is worse than the last. Are these other bands better than sea bands? I was at the non functional place this morning. Ugh.

See, I that was my problem. They use to work, now they don't. I just think mine have been stretched out too many times or something. I am going to either have to buy a new set or try these psi bands. I think I will try them, since they may NOT wear out after a while.

blossomgoat
06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
I found that the Sea Bands were $10 plus shipping or the Psi Bands were $16 shipped. Works out to be about the same price, so I thought I would go with the less embarassing model. LOL.

akrancher
06-24-2008, 10:23 AM
So I wore them all night except for about an hour at which point I scratched my wrists like mad. This morning I feel tons better. Now I don't know if it is the bands or not. Problem wearing them all the time is we haven't told people yet except for a couple in the family. Hard to hide them....even in our cold summer weather.
Do the plastic bands itch after awhile?

arly1983
06-24-2008, 11:05 AM
At this point, I will try anything. Thanks for posting.

akrancher
06-24-2008, 11:50 AM
At this point, I will try anything. Thanks for posting.

instead of waiting for them in the mail, most pharmacies carry the sea bands. I would think target and walmart too. hope you get some relief soon. i am totally fuctional today.

blossomgoat
06-24-2008, 11:57 AM
they don't itch any more than a wris****ch. Sometimes I'll get a hankering to move them a bit, but it's not really itchy. And I am the QUEEN of itch. Lifelong ecsema sufferer.