PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Cloth Diapers in Maryland/DC/VA

hylndlas
07-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm looking for cloth diapers (pins, snappies or covers as well) people may have laying around that they may have used as spit up rags or were used as part of a large rotation and/or only worn a couple times before being outgrown.

As long as they are in relatively good shape Iím looking for them!

Iím in Chesterfield (Off of Maision House x-ing in Pasadena Maryland) and can pick up and inspect anywhere in the Baltimore/Washington DC/NOVA areas.

Thanks!

Maggie

odentonmom
07-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Just curious, but what are you going to do with them? Since you didn't indicate a specific size, I am guessing it isn't personal stash building. :goodvibes:

hylndlas
07-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Actually I am building my stash! lol

I am about 4 months pregnant and since I have no idea what size this baby is going to be I'm trying to build a decent stash of small, mediums, larges.

What ever I can get my hands on I'll take.

JennifersCloth
07-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi,
I am located in Vinton, Va and have a on-line store
www.jennifersclothdiaperboutique.com
Lynda

fleurfabrics
01-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Im in Richmond va fleur fabrics, I make and sell handmade AOI's as well as teach cloth diaper 101 classes, and sell all the supplies to make them. I have an esty store fleurfabrics.etsy.com

fleurfabrics
01-25-2009, 09:13 AM
I make and sell handmade AIO'S my store fleur fabrics in Richmond va as well as teach cloth diaper 101 classes I carry are the supplies need to make them. I have an etsy store fleurfabrics.esty

SmellingFlowers
03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi. If you are still looking, I am selling 3 thirsties covers(size small, blue), 3 BSWW covers (size small, white), and 3 dozen unbleached IPFs (size small from GMD). Let me know if you are interested.
They worked great, but Baby went though them so quickly...
And we EC, so AIOs are much easier.
There are no stains.

Thanks,
Jackie Ward

TwoBoysThen?
09-02-2009, 03:34 PM
I am traveling to VA to visit family in Oct. and Dec. I am flying so packing a bunch of cloth isn't going to work because of baggage fees. I have a 15lb infant and a slim 31lb 2yo. I would like to get my hands on some cheap or free cloth to use. I use prewraps and covers at home and pockets for overnight but I am not picky. I just want to be as friendly to the planet as possible. Anyone want to throw some scraps my way?

shazelwood
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
hey I am in MD, laurel and I make and sell cloth diapers

i have a good number of them available at www.hyenacart.com/home2home My shop is "Snuggle Bummies"

I also sell cute soft sole shoes, bibs, blankets, and more!