PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new forum?

sesa70
05-10-2006, 08:30 AM
I was wondering if and how we could do this~! I know we have forums for pregant moms, ttc, etc, but what about parents by adoption? Maybe just a subforum under parenting? I would also love to see one for special needs children, again, perhaps under parenting? I know there are more of us out there! LOL! I think both topics would be relevant to cding and I would be more than happy to moderate.

Just a thought!
Thanks

1boy1girl1bitty2
05-10-2006, 07:20 PM
i would to have an adoption forum!! we havn't adopted yet but are looking into it and would be nice to have information from others that have gone threw it

Ooey
05-13-2006, 02:42 AM
I would love to see a diaper washing forum added! ;)

MamaJo
05-14-2006, 01:40 AM
We probably won't be adding any new forums just yet. When a particular topic seems to start flooding a forum that is usually when we'll consider its owns forum :thumbsup: Its nice to have individual forums for topics, but it does make a fair amount more of extra work moderating the forums ;)

About diaper washing - I can't give details, but I do know that a site will be up before long dedicated solely to washing dipes! You'll probably see a banner for it across the top once the site is up :)